• 80(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Hi Montellese,

Here is it again but with debugging enabled.

https://paste.kodi.tv/luqanuqone.kodi
@LongMan

You have helped me a lot with Media importer in LibreElec by sharing your work around.

Is there a possibility to look into media importer Plex to import files with Multiple versions? Currently this gives a playback error if I have file X with Version A and Version B.

An issue ticket was opened by Montelesse, but this does not be prioritized currently and which is understandable however this is really an issue for me to use media importer Plex.

Hope you will have a work around for this issue in the interim.

Many thanks in advance!
Hi Montelesse,

How often is Plex media importer checking on new content? I have noticed that Continue Watching is not updating unless I completely shut down Kodi. A notification appears to retrieve content after restarting but not after watching an item.

Thanks.
(2021-06-18, 17:58)Supersilver Wrote: Hi Montellese,

Here is it again but with debugging enabled.

https://paste.kodi.tv/luqanuqone.kodi
Thanks for the debug logs. Something is very odd. First mediaimporter.plex is called to look for a manually added provider but that python script never stops. Two minutes later Kodi starts the import process but it looks like it never reaches the Python code of mediaimporter.plex at all.

Does this also happen to you with the last release / v0.0.9 or only with one of the current development branches?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2021-06-19, 23:56)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi Montelesse,

How often is Plex media importer checking on new content? I have noticed that Continue Watching is not updating unless I completely shut down Kodi. A notification appears to retrieve content after restarting but not after watching an item.

Thanks.
Theoretically mediaimporter.plex opens a websocket connection to the Plex server and will be notified about playback changes etc. so it doesn't have to perform a periodic sync. But due to a (known) bug in Kodi's Python 3 integration the thread responsible for the websocket connection dies and mediaimporter.plex doesn't get notified about changes anymore. But I also noticed that the websocket connection doesn't always work so maybe I should think about adding a fallback periodic sync in case the websocket connection fails permanently.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Since Milhouse Nighlies are no longer available, what is the current state for the Raspberry Pi device?
@kuluba,
There is no replacement for the Milhouse Builds. However I build for my own use and can share if you are interested. Which version of the Pi are you using?

Cheers,
LongMan
(2021-06-21, 18:28)LongMan Wrote: @kuluba,
There is no replacement for the Milhouse Builds. However I build for my own use and can share if you are interested. Which version of the Pi are you using?

Cheers,
LongMan
Latest and greatest, a raspberry pi 4
(2021-06-21, 20:58)kuluba Wrote: Latest and greatest, a raspberry pi 4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RoVlJR8...sp=sharing
(2021-06-21, 23:58)LongMan Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 20:58)kuluba Wrote: Latest and greatest, a raspberry pi 4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RoVlJR8...sp=sharing

Hi @LongMan

If I update to latest update of LibreElec.. will I loose media importer? Is there a way to avoid this?
Yes you would. Is there something specific in the latest LibreELEC Build?
(2021-06-25, 20:53)LongMan Wrote: Yes you would. Is there something specific in the latest LibreELEC Build?

Not that I am aware of, but always good to update due to resolving issues.

Is there a solution to ensure I am able to update but keep at the same time Media importer?

Is your version based on LibreElec 9.95.4 image?

Cheers.
Whenever I run a build for myself I usually post for the Members who use them. I suspect the next release of LibreELEC is near, when it is released I will run a build and inform you. I haven't done one since Beta 3 (the one you have) because there hasn't been any complaint from my side or the other people who uses it. Most of the updates to LibreELEC have not been major ones. Well, at least for the systems that I use.

Cheers,
LongMan
(2021-06-25, 22:27)LongMan Wrote: Whenever I run a build for myself I usually post for the Members who use them. I suspect the next release of LibreELEC is near, when it is released I will run a build and inform you. I haven't done one since Beta 3 (the one you have) because there hasn't been any complaint from my side or the other people who uses it. Most of the updates to LibreELEC have not been major ones. Well, at least for the systems that I use.

Cheers,
LongMan

That is very kind of you. I will be patient and awaiting a response from your end once there is an update.

Thanks for the quick response!
@Rijs43,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13LHBA1E...sp=sharing
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10