Missed keyword timers
Hi @emveepee

I use keyword timers quite a lot, but I just noticed today that they don't seem to work. Now I fear that I have missed a lot of recordings as a result. Movies and shows that have been broadcast but never picked up by the keyword timer.

In the first image, I have scheduled "The Incredible Hulk" as a keyword timer. Nothing is found. But when I set the recording from the epg, it sets the scheduled recording

These are the settings for the Keyword timer

These are the settings for the scheduled timer

Do you have any idea what the problem could be? What info do you need?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
What does it show with the Estuary skin?  Your skin is not showing the actual keyword text line ("Search guide for ...")

Martin
(2021-06-22, 08:33)emveepee Wrote: Your skin is not showing the actual keyword text line ("Search guide for ...")
Should be in the second image of both my posts

(2021-06-22, 08:33)emveepee Wrote: What does it show with the Estuary skin?
Not sure which image you wanted, so provided all three...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
There was a change in the addon version 8.2.2 dealing with keyword recordings which you may have missed.

Also sorry, I was confused because you don't have the same skin and I noticed a small issue in the addon but it is working here.  However now I still don't see the screen I am expecting.   You might have missed a couple of server updates that screen should have changed in backend 5.1.1 and addon 8.1.0

It turns out there is no issue in the addon just odd logic in Kodi to change the keyword name from "New timer" to the channel name.

Martin
I am running v8.2.3 of the NextPVR addon
I just updated to V5.1.2.210603 of NextPVR

I added two keyword scheduled recordings for shows I know to be in the EPG, and they are still not found. I have tried various combinations of the title, such as The Incredible Hulk, Incredible Hulk, Hulk with and without "" around them.

Which screen are you expecting?

Anything else I can check?
My Signature
I am expecting this screen.  Is it possible that you have already recorded this?  If you provide the NextPVR logs I could tell.

(2021-06-22, 21:28)emveepee Wrote: I am expecting this screen.
Isn't that the same as the second image in both of my posts?

(2021-06-22, 21:28)emveepee Wrote: Is it possible that you have already recorded this?
Yes I have recorded it. But there is another episode in a few days time that should be scheduled.

(2021-06-22, 21:28)emveepee Wrote: If you provide the NextPVR logs I could tell.
https://easyupload.io/dwjh41
My Signature
My screen shows the Enabled toggle button that was added in 5.1.1

Thanks for the log, which shows you have it pending,  so the rule skips it.  The keyword rule looks correct.
Code:
2021-06-23 05:12:54.818    [DEBUG][13]    LoadListingByAdvancedRules(channel='all channels',advancedRules=(title like '%The Incredible Hulk%' or subtitle like '%The Incredible Hulk%' or description like '%The Incredible Hulk%'))
2021-06-23 05:12:54.837    [DEBUG][13]     - Potential episode at: 6/28/2021 4:00:00 PM
2021-06-23 05:12:54.841    [DEBUG][13]       ...check IsValid()
2021-06-23 05:12:54.841    [DEBUG][13]       ...already got this episode: The Incredible Hulk/INHU101_1_55462 (already pending)
2021-06-23 05:12:54.841    [DEBUG][13]       ...already got this episode scheduled

I assume it is this one which is probably your guide based recording, which you'd have to delete to really be sure.

2021-06-23 05:10:34.020    [DEBUG][9]    Requesting wake up for 'RecordingOID16856' [The Incredible Hulk] at 6/28/2021 3:48 PM

Martin
(2021-06-22, 22:38)emveepee Wrote: Thanks for the log, whci shows you have it pending,  so the rule skips it.  The keyword rule looks correct.
ah, that is smart. Because I scheduled it through the epg, the keyword timer won't schedule it. And I only added the epg timer because the keyword one was not working, but now that I updated nextpvr it is working again.

Hmm, let me check that screen again now that i am all updated.... Yep, I have that Enabled toggle now.

Thanks @emveepee Smile
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missed keyword timers0