• 81(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-06-29, 00:16)LongMan Wrote: @Rijs43,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13LHBA1E...sp=sharing

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Really appreciate the promise you have made.

Is this the latest LE version?
Yes. Master. Should Be Beta 5 because there has not been any commits for a few days.
(2021-06-29, 00:16)LongMan Wrote: @Rijs43,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13LHBA1E...sp=sharing

Hi Longman,

Is this something which can be achieved for Kodi Leia as well? Seems to be more stable than Matrix.

Thanks.
That would not be ideal. There has been a lot of development of MediaImport since it switched to matrix. The Leia part would be stable but the MediaImport part have less features and far less efficient.
Is there a specific problem that you are encountering?

LongMan

EDIT:  I just checked and the Leia branches seems to have been deleted, so it is no longer possible.
(2021-06-30, 14:05)LongMan Wrote: That would not be ideal. There has been a lot of development of MediaImport since it switched to matrix. The Leia part would be stable but the MediaImport part have less features and far less efficient.
Is there a specific problem that you are encountering?

LongMan

EDIT:  I just checked and the Leia branches seems to have been deleted, so it is no longer possible.

Thanks - it is mainly due to issues with other addons, such as Trakt performance on Matrix. Also the widgets on Matrix do not seem to update after watching an item unless I turn the Pi completey off and than on. I encounter also episode thumbs issues.. local library does not show any thumbs for episodes and only fan art.
(2021-06-30, 18:43)Rijs43 Wrote: I encounter also episode thumbs issues.. local library does not show any thumbs for episodes and only fan art.

Are you seeing this with Estuary? IIRC there were some artwork changes in Matrix. If you are not using Estuary, please test with Estuary and open an issue if necessary.

Cheers,
LongMan
(2021-06-30, 21:58)LongMan Wrote:
(2021-06-30, 18:43)Rijs43 Wrote: I encounter also episode thumbs issues.. local library does not show any thumbs for episodes and only fan art.

Are you seeing this with Estuary? IIRC there were some artwork changes in Matrix. If you are not using Estuary, please test with Estuary and open an issue if necessary.

Cheers,
LongMan

Hi Longman,

Tested with Estuary and thumbs are available for episodes however seems not to work with Arctic Horizon Skin or any other skin. Maybe needs to be implemented by skin developers but I know this was working with PlexKodiConnect previously.
There were changes with thumbs and posters in Matrix. Raise the issue with the skin developer/maintainer.
Hey there, I'm having trouble downloading any version (tried Android and Windows x64). I always get a file not found.
I tried several browsers (Chrome, Firefox & Edge) on 3 different devices. Is there a known problem?
@Spooky83,
Test Builds are kept on Kodi servers for a limited time. It seems that the last build has expired. As soon as Montellese can find some time, he will run another build. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
LongMan
(2021-07-01, 22:18)LongMan Wrote: @Spooky83,
Test Builds are kept on Kodi servers for a limited time. It seems that the last build has expired. As soon as Montellese can find some time, he will run another build. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
LongMan
Thanks @LongMan
Don't worry about it. I'm glad I wasn't blind. But I actually did enter the download folders to look for the files.

I will try again in a couple of days.
@Spooky83,
The links have been updated. Happy testing

Cheers
(2021-06-29, 01:10)LongMan Wrote: Yes. Master. Should Be Beta 5 because there has not been any commits for a few days.

Great, I believe LE 10 Beta 5 supports HDR.

One thing what I have noticed by the way.. sometimes the sub menus do not show up. So for example if I go to settings, skin maintenance and I hit on Home configuration the 'sub menu pop up' does not show up. This happens many times with these menu pop up screens for not showing up. Also if I hit the version option for an addon, usually another screen will pop up showing which versions are available, but this menu does not show up/ pop up. Even after waiting 5 minutes and I have to reboot to make it working again. No issues with Leia however..
(2021-07-03, 14:25)Rijs43 Wrote: for example if I go to settings, skin maintenance and I hit on Home configuration the 'sub menu pop up' does not show up.

Is this with Estuary. I don't see those menus. There is Settings>Interface>Skin>Configure skin
(2021-07-03, 14:46)LongMan Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 14:25)Rijs43 Wrote: for example if I go to settings, skin maintenance and I hit on Home configuration the 'sub menu pop up' does not show up.

Is this with Estuary. I don't see those menus. There is Settings>Interface>Skin>Configure skin

Yes similar.. it happens occasionally when menus needs to pop up but the issue is that these are not showing up.. so in your case when you hit configure skin there is another menu going to show up, however as said this last step does not show up and I have to reboot to get it working again.. sometimes even after rebooting twice.

Cheers.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10