Someone want to tackle a Philo addon???
(2021-07-07, 23:02)matthuisman Wrote: @lasers 
"'ascii" issue should be fixed with 0.0.4 (just pushed)

@mikefreeman 
'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__', I couldn't replicate this locally.
I've made a few changes that may fix it... please try 0.0.4
If you still get errors, please provide me a full debug log and also what country you are in.
it'll be a simple fix, i just need a debug log so I can see where its happening
I did the update, and it looks like 0.0.5 came through. Whatever you changed fixed the EPG issue. Everything seems to be working perfectly now! Thank you!
@mikefreeman
Great to hear!
can you advise what providers you are using?
Can you please double check that you can enable all of the providers (including Public) and that the EPG merge still works?
0.0.5 made it skip trying to merge non-selected providers so maybe thats just hiding the bug and not fixing it. doing above will confirm
(2021-07-08, 00:08)matthuisman Wrote: @mikefreeman
Great to hear!
Can you please double check that you can enable all of the providers (including Public) and that the EPG merge still works?
0.0.5 made it skip trying to merge non-selected providers so maybe thats just hiding the bug and not fixing it. doing above will confirm

I saw the same error on initial install. I installed the addon first, went to the portal, added sources, and then selected livetv-->all/public/sling. A restart fixed the issue. I'll test later tonight. @matthuisman I assume you have no affiliation with Streamium? I only ask because wow, integrating some of your add-ons (HBO/D+) could be a game changer..
(2021-07-08, 00:08)matthuisman Wrote: @mikefreeman
Great to hear!
I'm only using Philo. I enabled Public, and it appears to work now as well. The EPG comes through, and I seem to be able to watch those channels just fine, as well as Philo.
So between your Stremium (with Philo and Public providers), Pluto TV, STIRR, and Samsung TV Plus addons, and my local channels coming in through a USB tuner on TVHeadend, I have well over 700 live TV channels to watch! Granted, there are a ton of repeats between all these (I may have to weed some of these out), but this sure beats the snot out of cable TV! Mix in all of the Disney+, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. addons, and Kodi now brings me way more content than I could ever hope for!
just pushed 0.0.6

this adds provider logos and channel counts
also some settings. eg. to hide Public and Custom and remove the weird numbers in front of locast channels

can @lasers and @mikefreeman please test ?

Release post now done:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...id=3048227
I'm going to test it.
(2021-07-08, 00:29)mikefreeman Wrote: So between your Stremium (with Philo and Public providers), Pluto TV, STIRR, and Samsung TV Plus addons, and my local channels coming in through a USB tuner on TVHeadend, I have well over 700 live TV channels to watch! Granted, there are a ton of repeats between all these (I may have to weed some of these out), but this sure beats the snot out of cable TV! Mix in all of the Disney+, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. addons, and Kodi now brings me way more content than I could ever hope for!

I have over a thousand with repeats lol and I love it!
(2021-07-08, 02:07)matthuisman Wrote: just pushed 0.0.6

this adds provider logos and channel counts
also some settings. eg. to hide Public and Custom and remove the weird numbers in front of locast channels

can @lasers and @mikefreeman please test ?

Release post now done:
Well, I was in the process of testing it when my TV went out. I currently have no other screen to connect my RPi to. So my test results might be a while. I'll finish testing it when I can get a new TV.
Nevermind. A hard reset on the TV fixed the problem. Looking at the new version of Stremium, I noticed that when I have Public enabled, IPTV Merge is now putting the Public channels before the Philo channels in the channel list, whereas it used to show them after. Is there a way to customize that order, so that the Philo channels come first, followed by the Public channels?
Otherwise, the new version of the addon seems to work perfectly fine for me with Philo.
just fixed Sling playback with latest Slyguy Common update (0.34.6)

@mikefreeman
just pushed 0.0.8 that should fix the ordering (public last)
(2021-07-09, 03:34)matthuisman Wrote: just fixed Sling playback with latest Slyguy Common update (0.34.6)

@mikefreeman
just pushed 0.0.8 that should fix the ordering (public last)
Much better! Thanks!
Awesome. As we have finished our debug back and forth - going forward - any issues / requests can go in the below release thread:

Leave this thread for a "full blown" Philo add-on chatter Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Someone want to tackle a Philo addon???0