• 218(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
My problem, and this might be an easy fix that I'm just not grasping, is that I'm not able to select the option for full-size fanart (it's grayed out), even with blur settings activated.  Do I need to have the background blurred to a certain extent?

Another very minor thing is that I would love if there was an option to include the air date for tv episodes.  I'm not seeing that anywhere.

Besides that it's a beautiful skin and I commend you for the work you've put into it.
(2021-07-20, 16:01)djl0327 Wrote: My problem, and this might be an easy fix that I'm just not grasping, is that I'm not able to select the option for full-size fanart (it's grayed out), even with blur settings activated.  Do I need to have the background blurred to a certain extent?

Another very minor thing is that I would love if there was an option to include the air date for tv episodes.  I'm not seeing that anywhere.

Besides that it's a beautiful skin and I commend you for the work you've put into it.
Never mind about the first issue, it was a misunderstanding on my part.  I was able to figure out that the 2 settings are in separate windows so I have to have blur settings activated in one window before I could select full-size fanart in the other.  I thought I was doing that before but I wasn't.

The air date inquiry still stands though.
(2021-07-20, 16:01)djl0327 Wrote: Another very minor thing is that I would love if there was an option to include the air date for tv episodes.  I'm not seeing that anywhere.
Some views have it, like Extra info:

(2021-07-20, 19:43)djl0327 Wrote:
(2021-07-20, 16:01)djl0327 Wrote: My problem, and this might be an easy fix that I'm just not grasping, is that I'm not able to select the option for full-size fanart (it's grayed out), even with blur settings activated.  Do I need to have the background blurred to a certain extent?

Never mind about the first issue, it was a misunderstanding on my part.  I was able to figure out that the 2 settings are in separate windows so I have to have blur settings activated in one window before I could select full-size fanart in the other.  I thought I was doing that before but I wasn't.

Do you mean the next aired info at the bottom?

(2021-07-20, 20:07)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-07-20, 16:01)djl0327 Wrote: Another very minor thing is that I would love if there was an option to include the air date for tv episodes.  I'm not seeing that anywhere.

Any way to include it in the OSD while an episode is playing?
(2021-07-20, 20:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-20, 19:43)djl0327 Wrote:

Do you mean the next aired info at the bottom?

No, that's typically the air date for the next episode or the last episode of a series.  I'm talking about the air date for each episode individually.  For example, infamous Game of Thrones episode, The Rains of Castamere, aired on 6/2/2013.  Some skins list this prominently either when you browse episodes or in the OSD while the episode is playing.  I found that to be a nice touch that is kind of limited in this skin.
(2021-07-20, 21:04)djl0327 Wrote:
(2021-07-20, 20:07)FXB78 Wrote:

Any way to include it in the OSD while an episode is playing?
I don't think there currently is, unless you're handy at editing xml's in which case you can edit Includes_OSD.xml and add the label $INFO[VideoPlayer.Premiered].
(2021-07-20, 21:09)djl0327 Wrote: No, that's typically the air date for the next episode or the last episode of a series.  I'm talking about the air date for each episode individually.  For example, infamous Game of Thrones episode, The Rains of Castamere, aired on 6/2/2013.  Some skins list this prominently either when you browse episodes or in the OSD while the episode is playing.  I found that to be a nice touch that is kind of limited in this skin.

For me, there are several views (except the OSD), that show the aired date, you have mentioned, e.g. :

Maybe i could implement that like for movies. The status line uses a fadelabel, and presents the information one by one. Would be good for consistency..

@FXB78 @djl0327

EDIT: in the latest master the changes are already present. In the OSD, the aired date will no be shown in the status line by a fadelabel.

@beatmasterrs

Congrats for the improvements, one of the best skins there are.

Cool additions, the blur effect with fullsized fanart looks perfect.
(2021-07-20, 21:54)beatmasterrs Wrote: Maybe i could implement that like for movies. The status line uses a fadelabel, and presents the information one by one. Would be good for consistency..

@FXB78 @djl0327

EDIT: in the latest master the changes are already present. In the OSD, the aired date will no be shown in the status line by a fadelabel.

Awesome, thanks for your continued work on this beautiful skin!
Would it be possible to change the media flags for other ones??
If so where do i have to start?
(2021-07-22, 23:42)Buzzie Wrote: Would it be possible to change the media flags for other ones??
If so where do i have to start?

Please have a look at the arctic.zephyr.mod/media folder. There are flag folders inside. You can replace the pngs to the one's, you like.

Note: if the skin gots updated, all changes, got overwritten.
Hi
Tmdb helper play function not working with tv shows can change it to browse
(2021-07-23, 09:49)trkselim Wrote: Hi
Tmdb helper play function not working with tv shows can change it to browse folder

I'm sorry, but I don't know from your description what exactly the problem is and what you would like to have. Please explain your problem exactly. Screenshorts could be helpful. Thanks
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11