• 256(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-07-24, 14:03)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 13:37)trkselim Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 12:56)nazim12 Wrote: First of all myvideo119.db cant be deleted while Kodi on .
I closed Kodi and copy myvideo119  and paste in other hard drive
then delete it 
then again pasted ( no sense coz its a same file )
open kodi  CPU Blasted again  .

one think there is 3 myvideo119.db & myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

Edit : In one attempt When i deleted myvideo199 and restart Kodi without Paste then it has No Library Items skin working fine CPU less then 5% but when i Pasted and refresh skin library items came and CPU went 100%
After deleting myvideo.db you should restart kodi
You don’t need to copy myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

And one more thing you can delete myvideo.db while kodi is running if you use coreelec
No success , Its definitely SHW.

I had similar running the mod with Leia 18.9, with Estuary its constant and my library spans 16 x 10tb HDD'S

Image[/url]

Running Kodi on an Acer laptop via USB 3 Flashdrive Win 10 i7 16gb ram - Kodi server is networked using SMB
(2021-07-24, 14:24)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 14:03)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 13:37)trkselim Wrote: After deleting myvideo.db you should restart kodi
You don’t need to copy myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

And one more thing you can delete myvideo.db while kodi is running if you use coreelec
No success , Its definitely SHW.

I had similar running the mod with Leia 18.9, with Estuary its constant and my library spans 16 x 10tb HDD'S

Leia is Fine , Matrix with Huge Library using SHW has problem.
(2021-07-24, 14:26)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 14:24)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 14:03)nazim12 Wrote: No success , Its definitely SHW.

Leia is Fine , Matrix with Huge Library using SHW has problem.

Sorry, I have returned to Estuary as I also had high CPU% and the Mod freezing with Leia
(2021-07-24, 11:34)nazim12 Wrote: I am about to quite skin helper base skins for Library Items .
Clean installed Kodi multiple times , scrape Library of 15000 items using Universal Movies Scrapper ,
When install Bingie and load with widgets suddenly CPU went Blasting . Checked multiple times . I can only guess SHW is a culprit or may be i am wrong but  it never happened with Kodi 18.   

and this is Arctic Zephier Resurrection without Skin Helper & CPU under 10% 

Hi,  why isn't the Universal Movie Scraper supplied as default?
Quote:TheMovieDB scraper is more of a basic and quick scraper.

The Universal Movie Scraper allows you to scrape additional information like ratings from other sites, some information from IMDB and, most importantly, it will scrape extended artwork for you.

Karellen
(2021-07-24, 18:21)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 11:34)nazim12 Wrote: I am about to quite skin helper base skins for Library Items .
Clean installed Kodi multiple times , scrape Library of 15000 items using Universal Movies Scrapper ,
When install Bingie and load with widgets suddenly CPU went Blasting . Checked multiple times . I can only guess SHW is a culprit or may be i am wrong but  it never happened with Kodi 18.   

Hi,  why isn't the Universal Movie Scraper supplied as default?
Quote:TheMovieDB scraper is more of a basic and quick scraper.

The Universal Movie Scraper allows you to scrape additional information like ratings from other sites, some information from IMDB and, most importantly, it will scrape extended artwork for you.

Karellen
Universal is better to fetch Rotten tomato , meta critics , Popcorn ratings which tmdb sometime lacking  .in my case only seconds passed and cpu blasted
, none of them working fine then .
Hi, Is there a way to update all the notifications to be the smaller size? I think it looks clean and very refined? To be clear, is it possible to make them all like these https://i.postimg.cc/SN5HR0r9/1C1.png instead of having https://i.postimg.cc/X7ZDTHbY/1C2.png
(2021-07-24, 22:03)jeelmisc Wrote: Hi, Is there a way to update all the notifications to be the smaller size? I think it looks clean and very refined? To be clear, is it possible to make them all like these https://i.postimg.cc/SN5HR0r9/1C1.png instead of having https://i.postimg.cc/X7ZDTHbY/1C2.png

Yikes 2nd one is ugly, haven't seen that one - is that an addon?

I have this out of the box

(2021-07-24, 22:10)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 22:03)jeelmisc Wrote: Hi, Is there a way to update all the notifications to be the smaller size? I think it looks clean and very refined? To be clear, is it possible to make them all like these https://i.postimg.cc/SN5HR0r9/1C1.png instead of having https://i.postimg.cc/X7ZDTHbY/1C2.png

Image[/url]
The second one pops up whenever trakt scrobbles whatever i am watching or when TMDB helper starts its library updates. Also happens when addons get updated and you get notified
(2021-07-24, 22:50)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 22:10)fsurfer Wrote:

Image[/url]
The second one pops up whenever trakt scrobbles whatever i am watching or when TMDB helper starts its library updates. Also happens when addons get updated and you get notified

I manually trigger all library updates, you can also switch off addon auto updates and manually update, if they are interfering with your viewing. As for Trakt addon check the config settings? There are also other settings in the skin to switch off notifications should you wish
(2021-07-24, 12:56)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 12:22)trkselim Wrote:

It’s happening with big libraries

Copy (myvideo119.db) and paste it any ware in your hard disk
After that deleted (myvideo119.db)
And restart kodi and past (myvideo119.db) back again
First of all myvideo119.db cant be deleted while Kodi on .
I closed Kodi and copy myvideo119  and paste in other hard drive
then delete it 
then again pasted ( no sense coz its a same file )
open kodi  CPU Blasted again  .

one think there is 3 myvideo119.db & myvideo199.shw & myvideo119.wal

Edit : In one attempt When i deleted myvideo199 and restart Kodi without Paste then it has No Library Items skin working fine CPU less then 5% but when i Pasted and refresh skin library items came and CPU went 100%
Only thing I can say is shs will update your ratings ever so often and if you delete your media it has to scan all movies to get the ratings back. That's what creates high CPU.. its will Auto update ratings sometimes by it's self. That will create high CPU as well. I think mine goes to about 35 percent CPU and that's high for me
Titan Bingie Mod
hi is there any way to have my own background at the menus ? Thanks in advance
(2021-07-25, 01:26)manolischania Wrote: hi is there any way to have my own background at the menus ? Thanks in advance
Not without editing XML and changing xbt
Titan Bingie Mod

You can provide a Debug Log. I also had noticed this issue before and for me shs did some things in the background and kodi slows down. It can be seen in the Debug Log, what causes this issue.

EDIT: i just see that @AchillesPunks AchillesPunks has already replied to this Smile
(2021-07-25, 14:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:

You can provide a Debug Log. I also had noticed this issue before and for me shs did some things in the background and kodi slows down. It can be seen in the Debug Log, what causes this issue.

EDIT: i just see that @AchillesPunks AchillesPunks has already replied to this Smile
My media library just finished updating last night so I just let it set until it finishes. Depends on the media size but can take a while. It has been doing this since Leia but not as much. It almost seems to update about every two weeks or so.
Titan Bingie Mod
Is here somebody who is not using English language for universal movie scrapper? I set up Czech language and always gets English description of movies.
  • 256(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0