Removing deleted videos
Hi,

I have Kodi installed on my xbox series-x which feeds from a NAS drive on the local network. When I no-longer need a video, I delete the file from my NAS using my main computer... but it still shows on Kodi.

Is there a way to refresh Kodi so that it's up-to-date with the NAS drive?

Thank you Smile
Go to Settings/Media/Library/Clean Library, and the entries should vanish.

It's better to delete them from the Kodi GUI directly. You will have to enable the "Rename and Delete Files" option. It's a less messy way of removing videos.
(2021-07-27, 12:05)Klojum Wrote: Go to Settings/Media/Library/Clean Library, and the entries should vanish.

It's better to delete them from the Kodi GUI directly. You will have to enable the "Rename and Delete Files" option. It's a less messy way of removing videos.

Thank you Smile I'll give this a try later
As a note, you need to have advanced or expert level menus set before the clean library option becomes visible.

It is hidden at basic and standard levels, as if you're not careful and have items in your library that are on disconnected USB or network storage, then clean library can remove them if you select the wrong pop-up choices.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing deleted videos0