• 2(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-07-27, 20:54)Rijs43 Wrote: Great pal! Definitely the trailers function I am looking forward to!

That's the thing I love too Big Grin I used it a lot with AZ2 - Resurrection
Sorry deleted
I'd like the possibility of hiding watched items in widgets, ideally on a per widget basis. So it could be a settings option in settings > skin settings > customise home menu > widget along with art aspect, sort method etc
(2021-07-27, 20:54)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 20:37)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 20:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Looks nice, more Resurrection Smile

It is very early stage of the skin, a lot of stuff will change Smile 

(2021-07-27, 20:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Another suggestion is to have an option for widgets to limit the amount of content instead of managing this one by one. I think both options should be great.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do. Managing it one by one is there already.

(2021-07-27, 20:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Of course automatically trailer function on home screen for local library and addon content Smile

Of course ^^ I hope this time I will implement this in better way Wink

(2021-07-27, 20:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Different sizes of posters for widgets.. Netflix is having these big posters for their own created content.

Basically aspect ratios? I will implement this from scratch since this skin is based on Estuary, so I can be more elastic in this aspect Tongue

(2021-07-27, 20:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Progress bar on posters instead of circle in corner..

That's the way I will implement this Smile

(2021-07-27, 20:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Show widget row at right and left the posters partially.. at left more dim and similar to Netflix.

We will see.

(2021-07-27, 20:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Colour option for titles text on home screen.. not just white but up to user to control.

Sounds like a good idea. I think we can add this Big Grin

(2021-07-27, 20:09)Rijs43 Wrote: I don't have PayPal Sad any other options?

If you want you can contact with me via private message and we will think what to do, thanks Smile

Thanks for your ideas! There is a lot of work to do and I want to do things better than Resurrection this time. I made a lot of mistakes which brings me here, with new skin Big Grin

Great pal! Definitely the trailers function I am looking forward to!

Will keep thinking along with you ton ideas.

Will reach out in a private message Wink

One other thing I would like to see if possible. Arctic horizon skin is showing an icon (3d square icon) on posters of widget for tmdbhelper if the file is available in local library.
(2021-07-27, 23:56)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 20:54)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 20:37)nfm886 Wrote: It is very early stage of the skin, a lot of stuff will change Smile 

I'm not sure if it's possible to do. Managing it one by one is there already.

Of course ^^ I hope this time I will implement this in better way Wink

Basically aspect ratios? I will implement this from scratch since this skin is based on Estuary, so I can be more elastic in this aspect Tongue

That's the way I will implement this Smile

We will see.

Sounds like a good idea. I think we can add this Big Grin

If you want you can contact with me via private message and we will think what to do, thanks Smile

Thanks for your ideas! There is a lot of work to do and I want to do things better than Resurrection this time. I made a lot of mistakes which brings me here, with new skin Big Grin

Great pal! Definitely the trailers function I am looking forward to!

Will keep thinking along with you ton ideas.

Will reach out in a private message Wink

One other thing I would like to see if possible. Arctic horizon skin is showing an icon (3d square icon) on posters of widget for tmdbhelper if the file is available in local library.

Another idea.. have fixed selection box. Basically widget row will keep moving and selection box will stay at his place all times.
(2021-07-27, 13:05)nfm886 Wrote: What kind of black magic is it? Big Grin
lol it was the apple fire emoji my fault
Hey Heppen,

Would it be possible to implement something like this mockup I just made:

So that the home widgets menu would have an option for button/icon aspec ratio widgets as marked with red. Since the widgets would be buttons (icons) they would not all load immediatley at startup, but only when clicking on it, so that the skin is still light and fast. It would also be a nice option for users to have all button/icons widgets (including posters as in the mockup pic) in one place without the need to scroll the home movies or TV shows menu.

Thanks for your consideration Smile
(2021-07-29, 15:54)knedl Wrote: Hey Heppen,

Would it be possible to implement something like this mockup I just made:

So that the home widgets menu would have an option for button/icon aspec ratio widgets as marked with red. Since the widgets would be buttons (icons) they would not all load immediatley at startup, but only when clicking on it, so that the skin is still light and fast. It would also be a nice option for users to have all button/icons widgets (including posters as in the mockup pic) in one place without the need to scroll the home movies or TV shows menu.

Thanks for your consideration Smile

That looks like a good idea. I will consider this, when time comes, thanks for your idea! Smile
(2021-07-29, 15:59)nfm886 Wrote: That looks like a good idea. I will consider this, when time comes, thanks for your idea! Smile

Thank you for your consideration. The mockup idea is taken from the submenu hub of Arctic Horizon skin - unfortunately, it's just not an option to have it as a main menu widget.
Just came with little update. Lately I worked a bit on Video/Music OSD and yesterday and today I worked on DialogVideoInfo.
Here is it, how it looks like currently: https://streamable.com/k8wxq0
And OSD: https://imgur.com/gallery/Z56DzBY
(2021-07-30, 16:19)nfm886 Wrote: Just came with little update. Lately I worked a bit on Video/Music OSD and yesterday and today I worked on DialogVideoInfo.

Looks very cool!!
Very nice work indeed!
(2021-07-30, 16:19)nfm886 Wrote: Just came with little update. Lately I worked a bit on Video/Music OSD and yesterday and today I worked on DialogVideoInfo.

Ods looks great in the future if you implement more buttons please consider that they can be hidden to have a simple view
Excellent , DialogVideoInfo looks super cool.
Video/Music OSD Looks amazing
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0