• 94(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
Well, it sounds somewhat like this issue https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=116389 . In any case, the problem is outside the scope of this thread, sorry - a mod should probably split it into its own thread.
(2021-02-24, 17:23)Maboz Wrote: I still can't find a way to
1. periodically re-scrape local art if it changed (added/removed/changed)
2. periodically re-scrape art from remote if it changed

Suggestions?
I have no suggestions - sorry - but I am looking for almost the same. Sometimes Artwork is only available many hours  or days after something gets released. But, by then it is in my library with a default Kodi picture, and this doesn't get auto updated once artwork is available. I can manually refresh individual entries at a later date - but would love an option where it would auto-refresh Artwork stuff if there is artwork at a later date when first there was none. So for me I wouldn't want to refresh my entire library's artwork all the time - but, for stuff where there is No artwork in the library, that I would like to be auto updated.

Also, refreshing an entry manually refreshes the entire item - so it also gets a new timestamp and shows up at the top of the Added Recently list again. It would be perfect if the artwork would auto-update when it's missing, without refreshing the timestamp in the library of the entry.

I am using Kodi 19 - so can't use Artwork Beef separately.
I migrated Kodi from an Fire TV to Windows by creating a backup on the fire tv and restoring it on windows. On Windows I only had to enable the addons. This worked for almost everything, but Artwork Beef is behaving strange. When I try to change to folder for movie set artwork kodi completely crashes. I don't know why because the path that is set is valid, it's a samba share and the videos on that share are accessible without a problem. I thought the easiest way would be to just uninstall Artwork Beef and reinstall it. When I uninstalled it kodi asked me if I want to remove the settings too, I said yes. I installed AB again but the settings weren't deleted. I also tried to revert all settings to default which worked for all settings except the path to the movie set artwork folder. How can I fix this? I tried to edit the addons settings.xml, but it looks like the path isn't stored there.
(2021-05-21, 15:26)Kincaid Wrote: I migrated Kodi from an Fire TV to Windows by creating a backup on the fire tv and restoring it on windows.
What version of Kodi are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-21, 21:39)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 15:26)Kincaid Wrote: I migrated Kodi from an Fire TV to Windows by creating a backup on the fire tv and restoring it on windows.
What version of Kodi are you using?

18.4 on both systems
(2021-05-21, 15:26)Kincaid Wrote: I migrated Kodi from an Fire TV to Windows by creating a backup on the fire tv and restoring it on windows. On Windows I only had to enable the addons. This worked for almost everything, but Artwork Beef is behaving strange. When I try to change to folder for movie set artwork kodi completely crashes. I don't know why because the path that is set is valid, it's a samba share and the videos on that share are accessible without a problem. I thought the easiest way would be to just uninstall Artwork Beef and reinstall it. When I uninstalled it kodi asked me if I want to remove the settings too, I said yes. I installed AB again but the settings weren't deleted. I also tried to revert all settings to default which worked for all settings except the path to the movie set artwork folder. How can I fix this? I tried to edit the addons settings.xml, but it looks like the path isn't stored there.

Any suggestions?
(2021-05-21, 15:26)Kincaid Wrote: I installed AB again but the settings weren't deleted.
If you are on Windows, then you can delete the settings files for Artwork Beef. Exit Kodi and go to...
C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.artwork.beef
and delete all the files in the folder. Once you restart Kodi, Artwork Beef will recreate the missing files, but all your settings will be back to default.

Alternatively you can open the settings.xml file and delete the path that is there...

Probably best if you use the first option, as there may be other issues due to the transfer.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen I uninstalled AB, deleted the folder in userdata/addon_data and installed it again. Now the settings were completely reset and I was able to set the folder to the movie set artworks. I ran AB but it's at "Adding estended artwork - 0%" for a couple of minutes now. Not sure if it's actually doing something. Kodi is resposive and I can stop the process without a problem. Task manager says kodi is pretty much idle, only 0.1% CPU usage. I'll let it run for some time and see if it changes, but I doubt it will.

Edit: Had a look in the log file and it looked like AB is processing some media that are not actually movies or tv shows. After it was finished with that media it started to process the movie sets and it successfully replaced the cover arts with the ones from my movie sets folder. Issue is solved. Thanks. Smile
Music extrafanart question on Leia

I have the following music folder structure: music\artist\extrafanart and I want artwork beef to add extrafanarts to my database. extrafanart files are named 0.1.2 etc.

I also have artist slideshow installed

I have ran artworkbeef several times but extrafanart doesn't show up in Tajo, movies and tvshows work fine.

Thanks in advance
The extrafanart folder isn't supported for the music library. The preferred placement is next to the single 'fanart' image for all media.
Greetings,

Artwork Beef for Matrix is crashing, using Estuary
Keeps repeating even after fresh install

First log https://paste.kodi.tv/uzitabefuc.kodi

Second log https://paste.kodi.tv/wujuzabise.kodi

Thanks in advance
(2021-07-28, 23:03)fsurfer Wrote: Artwork Beef for Matrix is crashing, using Estuary
v19 Matrix does not support Artwork Beef.

Use Artwork Dump instead.
My Signature
(2021-07-28, 23:10)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-28, 23:03)fsurfer Wrote: Artwork Beef for Matrix is crashing, using Estuary
v19 Matrix does not support Artwork Beef.

Use Artwork Dump instead.

Many thanks for update, confusing a Github link was posted as now working in the Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020) thread but I now see page one has been edited

(2021-07-28, 23:18)fsurfer Wrote: recently posted as now working in the Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020) thread
Could you point me to that post? Thanks.
My Signature
(2021-07-28, 23:27)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-28, 23:18)fsurfer Wrote: recently posted as now working in the Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020) thread
Could you point me to that post? Thanks.

Hi,

sorry for delay, had a good look and its gone, which is good.

I downloaded on July 26 the 3 rar's to try out Matrix, here's a grab of my download folder

Click to enlarge

and the source

Click to enlarge

• 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5