• 225(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-08-02, 10:16)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 10:07)VelimirSaban Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 10:01)beatmasterrs Wrote: Did you take a look in skin settings -> "customize home menu"? There you can set your widget content.
I think up next is an option that shows up before the end while watching the show. What I want is a widget on the main menu that looks like this:

Thanks! I'll try that
(2021-08-02, 10:37)VelimirSaban Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 10:16)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 10:07)VelimirSaban Wrote: I think up next is an option that shows up before the end while watching the show. What I want is a widget on the main menu that looks like this:

Thanks! I'll try that
I tried to find "Next up" option, but I don't have it. Maybe we are using different versions of the skin or I don't have something installed. (I'm on Artic: Zephyr Ressurection) I get different options when choosing widgets. You select "Default Widgets" first, and then "TV Shows"?
(2021-08-02, 16:30)VelimirSaban Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 10:16)Nanomani Wrote: Image

Thanks! I'll try that
I tried to find "Next up" option, but I don't have it. Maybe we are using different versions of the skin or I don't have something installed. (I'm on Artic: Zephyr Ressurection) I get different options when choosing widgets. You select "Default Widgets" first, and then "TV Shows"?
This is the thread for AZ - Reloaded. AZ Resurrection is a completely different skin & has it's own thread, so I'd suggest asking in there.
(2021-08-02, 10:16)Nanomani Wrote: Image

Thanks! I'll try that

It's not an option in Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection. But if you are in this thread, I would recommend you using skin from this topic, since I stopped maintaining AZ2: Resurrection.
(2021-08-01, 16:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 16:42)Tired Dad Wrote: Hello @beatmasterrs 

Thank you so much for all your hard work in converting this skin for use in V19. I noticed a bug with multiple profiles and a search in this thread didn't tun up anything, so here goes.  The bug is the same one that was in the Aura skin where when you have multiple profiles, once you log out of one, the skin immediately loads the admin profile without asking for the password and with full privileges. 

Here is my initial question in that thread:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2821387

A possible solution:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822104

What jurialmunkey did: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822309

Hopefully you can replicate the issue and that the fix is similar.

Thanks,

TD

Does this also happen this with other skins?

Please try the latest master from github:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
It does not happen with other skins and the issue still exists with the latest master.
(2021-08-02, 21:57)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 16:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 16:42)Tired Dad Wrote: Hello @beatmasterrs 

Thank you so much for all your hard work in converting this skin for use in V19. I noticed a bug with multiple profiles and a search in this thread didn't tun up anything, so here goes.  The bug is the same one that was in the Aura skin where when you have multiple profiles, once you log out of one, the skin immediately loads the admin profile without asking for the password and with full privileges. 

Here is my initial question in that thread:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2821387

A possible solution:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822104

What jurialmunkey did: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2822309

Hopefully you can replicate the issue and that the fix is similar.

Thanks,

TD

Does this also happen this with other skins?

It does not happen with other skins and the issue still exists with the latest master.

Did you reset the power menu confiuration to the default settings? If not, please do so in skin settings - homemenu - customize power menu - restore menu items - restrore to skin defaults. Which skins have you tested?
(2021-08-02, 17:44)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 10:37)VelimirSaban Wrote: Thanks! I'll try that

It's not an option in Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection. But if you are in this thread, I would recommend you using skin from this topic, since I stopped maintaining AZ2: Resurrection.

OK, thanks. I switched to Reloaded.
(2021-08-02, 22:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 21:57)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2021-08-01, 16:48)beatmasterrs Wrote: Does this also happen this with other skins?

Did you reset the power menu configuration to the default settings? If not, please do so in skin settings - homemenu - customize power menu - restore menu items - restore to skin defaults. Which skins have you tested?

TL;DR: Estuary and AppTv skins work fine, but if the main and secondary profiles are set to AZR, logging out boots me back into the admin account, plus other weirdness.

I did the menu reset and then exited Kodi.  Upon restart I entered one profile, and then logged out.  The login screen appeared for about three seconds and then it logged into the admin account again.  Oddly enough, logging out of the admin account successfully gets me to the login screen and it doesn't try to log into the admin account in an endless cycle.  The same thing happens from other profiles.  When I  changed to the default skin, the login screen appeared with no issues, but the main profile loaded the AZR skin again instead of Estuary.  Changing a second profile to Estuary had the same result, the Estuar skin did not load, but AZR did ... weird.

I picked the  AppTV skin at random for the main profiel and logging out brought me to the home screen just fine.  Logging back in loaded the AppTV skin with no issues.  I am going to blow away the install and try again.  Perhaps the solution is the same as noted by JurialMunkey for the Aura skin?
(2021-08-04, 06:20)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 22:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 21:57)Tired Dad Wrote: It does not happen with other skins and the issue still exists with the latest master.

Did you reset the power menu configuration to the default settings? If not, please do so in skin settings - homemenu - customize power menu - restore menu items - restore to skin defaults. Which skins have you tested?

TL;DR: Estuary and AppTv skins work fine, but if the main and secondary profiles are set to AZR, logging out boots me back into the admin account, plus other weirdness.

I did the menu reset and then exited Kodi.  Upon restart I entered one profile, and then logged out.  The login screen appeared for about three seconds and then it logged into the admin account again.  Oddly enough, logging out of the admin account successfully gets me to the login screen and it doesn't try to log into the admin account in an endless cycle.  The same thing happens from other profiles.  When I  changed to the default skin, the login screen appeared with no issues, but the main profile loaded the AZR skin again instead of Estuary.  Changing a second profile to Estuary had the same result, the Estuar skin did not load, but AZR did ... weird.

I picked the  AppTV skin at random for the main profiel and logging out brought me to the home screen just fine.  Logging back in loaded the AppTV skin with no issues.  I am going to blow away the install and try again.  Perhaps the solution is the same as noted by JurialMunkey for the Aura skin?

Maybe there is an other solution. Please test this one here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip
Excellent skin. I do builds I left them all and I switched to Reloaded !!
(2021-07-30, 16:42)Daydream Wrote: Hi!
Can the stats in the header be more specific to the highlighted section on home menu? For example, if I have my own video playlist added as a main menu item, can the header stats show the total number of items, items watched and items not watched for that specific playlist, as oppose to the total number of movies, episodes and songs in the library?

Do you know a skin what make your request ?
If yes which one please ? I can watch what I can do Smile
(2021-08-04, 09:51)amshpitz Wrote: Excellent skin. I do builds I left them all and I switched to Reloaded !!

Thanks for your kind words Smile
By far the cleanest skin I've ever used! Excellent work!

I have one small issue though. The alphabet shortcut that normally pops up on the right isn't working on the Poster Flix, Poster Flix v2, and Fanart Flix v2 Episodes views.

Could you please take a look at this?

I can provide a screenshot if you'd like.
(2021-08-04, 13:53)5P004Y32 Wrote: By far the cleanest skin I've ever used! Excellent work!

I have one small issue though. The alphabet shortcut that normally pops up on the right isn't working on the Poster Flix, Poster Flix v2, and Fanart Flix v2 Episodes views.

Could you please take a look at this?

I can provide a screenshot if you'd like.

Thanks for your feedback Smile All scrollbars and alphabet strips will be revised with the next update. For the views 53, 510 and 52x there is no solution in sight yet without having to add a lot of code. We will see.
(2021-08-04, 09:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-04, 06:20)Tired Dad Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 22:35)beatmasterrs Wrote: Did you reset the power menu configuration to the default settings? If not, please do so in skin settings - homemenu - customize power menu - restore menu items - restore to skin defaults. Which skins have you tested?

Maybe there is an other solution. Please test this one here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip

I did a clean install of Kodi 19.1 and added two profiles with no library content or any other add-ons.  Both version 1.5.6 and the patch above exhibit the same issue.  As soon as you log out of a profile, the master account is loaded
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11