• 6(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-03, 10:39)nfm886 Wrote: I'm working on Horizontal layout, you can see what I have done so far...

The fanart looks amazing by showing this from left to right! Wondering how widgets will scroll in horizontal layout
(2021-08-03, 10:58)Rijs43 Wrote: Wondering how widgets will scroll in horizontal layout

Like that: https://streamable.com/3yng0f Smile
Ssshhhhh boys and girls
Please stop disturbing heppen, so he can develop this skin. Wink
Can't wait to try it out Blush
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-08-03, 11:01)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-03, 10:58)Rijs43 Wrote: Wondering how widgets will scroll in horizontal layout

Like that: https://streamable.com/3yng0f Smile

Looks great!
Another preview of Horizontal layout: https://streamable.com/khgods Smile
(2021-08-03, 10:39)nfm886 Wrote: I'm working on Horizontal layout, you can see what I have done so far...

What does the 81 match represent? TMDB?
(2021-08-03, 18:13)Edworld Wrote:

What does the 81 match represent? TMDB?

It comes from ListItem.Rating Wink
Is there any links to GitHub in order to see the progress of everything that’s changing on all commits, etc. with this skin so far, or you haven’t made that public just yet? 🤔
(2021-08-04, 14:35)Nuklear92 Wrote: Is there any links to GitHub in order to see the progress of everything that’s changing on all commits, etc. with this skin so far, or you haven’t made that public just yet? 🤔

Not public yet..
By the way, I really like the flix view. I was wondering after reading most comments, etc. So, if you seen to have a difficult time rearranging the fanart more to the right corner, by decreasing it’s size and have a more clean view for reading the title’s plot. Why not, try to play around with the font size and text in the left and make it more compact, smaller or in a way that doesn’t intervene with the fanart, specially those that have really bright colors or white background which mainly where there’s a bit of difficulty at first sight on reading some of the plot text that overlaps. 🤔

Hello my friends Smile
Please check heppen's repository Wink Also read a note...
just downloaded repo from github , can't see any readme or notes and repo wont install throws an error on matrix.
EDIT: my bad had to open folder on github to find zip , cheers.
(2021-08-05, 22:29)ontap Wrote: just downloaded repo from github , can't see any readme or notes and repo wont install throws an error on matrix.
EDIT: my bad had to open folder on github to find zip , cheers.

Yeah, just tested and everything should works Smile and by "note" I meant changelog Tongue
Beautifully clean and smooth.
Love the DialogVideoInfo layout.
(2021-08-05, 22:40)ontap Wrote: Beautifully clean and smooth.
Love the DialogVideoInfo layout.

Actually DialogVideoInfo needs a lot of improvements. Let's say I did not complete it but it is how it is Big Grin
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0