4K Movie Set Logos
Hi all,

I added additional logos to the pack and updated the link below. There are now 159 logos and they are Movie Sets and TV Shows combined into one pack. The list of logos included in the pack is in an additional post on the second page.

I've been slowly collecting a lot of 4K movie sets, and at the same time keeping the HD sets in my library as well (for various reasons). I'm using smart playlists to separate out my 4K and HD movies already, but I decided I'd like to differentiate my 4K movie sets using clearlogos as well. So I've been creating 4K movie set logos for a little while for every set that I have in my collection.

Usually I share logos on fanart.tv (I've been a contributor over there for a long time), but they don't accept logos with additional content added to the logos (understandable). I'm hoping someday they'll create a section for some non-standard logos, but as of now they don't. So that leaves me with these logos that I'd like to share with others but don't have anywhere to share them. So I figured I'd share it here in case there's anyone else who has 4K movie sets and would like to use them.

Credit for the original logos goes to any of the original creators on fanart.tv, including myself in some cases. A few examples are shown below for the pack which includes 80 logos. All logos should meet fanart.tv standards (it's possible a few don't but if so shouldn't be noticeable). Some could be improved, but I'm happy with them as they are for the most part for my uses:

Link to the full pack: 4K Movie Set Logos
I swapped what we have in common for yours in the zip.  Thank you for sharing.  Would you be interested in requests?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-08-04, 01:02)brazen1 Wrote: I swapped what we have in common for yours in the zip.  Thank you for sharing.  Would you be interested in requests?
I might be interested in doing some requests.  The time I have to work on them can be pretty sporadic and limited, but I can try to do some if time allows.
Don't mean to overwhelm you and whether you tackle them or not, thank you for what you have contributed!
My wish list:

Alien Collection
Batman Collection
The Equalizer Collection
Fast and Furious Collection
G.I. Joe Live Action Series
The Hangover Collection
Happy Death Day Collection
...Fallen Collection
The Huntsman Collection
Independence Day Collection
Jack Reacher Collection
Jack Ryan Collection
Justice League Collection
Maleficent Collection
Men in Black Collection
Now You See Me Collection
Pirates of the Caribbean Collection
The Purge: Collection
RED Collection
The Robert Langdon Collection
Suicide Squad Collection
Lara Croft Tomb Raider Collection
Unbreakable Trilogy
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-08-05, 22:59)brazen1 Wrote: Don't mean to overwhelm you and whether you tackle them or not, thank you for what you have contributed!
My wish list:

Alien Collection
Batman Collection
The Equalizer Collection
The Hangover Collection
...Fallen Collection
The Huntsman Collection
Jack Reacher Collection
Jack Ryan Collection
Maleficent Collection
Men in Black Collection
RED Collection
Suicide Squad Collection
Unbreakable Trilogy

Sure that list isn't too bad, I'll see what I can do.
(2021-08-05, 22:59)brazen1 Wrote: Don't mean to overwhelm you and whether you tackle them or not, thank you for what you have contributed!
My wish list:

Alien Collection
Batman Collection
The Equalizer Collection
The Hangover Collection
...Fallen Collection
The Huntsman Collection
Jack Reacher Collection
Jack Ryan Collection
Maleficent Collection
Men in Black Collection
RED Collection
Suicide Squad Collection
Unbreakable Trilogy
@brazen1  I updated the pack in the original post, it now includes all of the logos in your request, so a total of 80 logos. Let me know how they turned out!
Just made all the replacements.  Very nice, thank you!

Great addition, thanks all round.
Made the logo below for the Peanuts Holiday Collection that was released as a 4k pack. Created my own collection for this so wanted a logo, if anyone else can use it.

Added the below logos to the pack. Link in the first post:

Added to the pack:

Added to pack:

Well this will beat finding HQ 300dpi artwork using Illustrator, creating a vector and saving as clearlogo.png, as I have been doing.
Added to the pack:

Added to the pack:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4K Movie Set Logos0