• 7(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-05, 22:42)nfm886 Wrote: Actually DialogVideoInfo needs a lot of improvements. Let's say I did not complete it but it is how it is Big Grin

PVR can be improved also. But it is, how it is. Take your time
Nice skin so far!
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I can't wait to check it out. It will be Sept 2nd before I can, sadly, but anxious for then for more reasons than one!
Hey, looking good so far, one request if possible? Can you possibly add an option to the Information screen for Trakt? I was thinking if you can add a button that opens TMDBH Trakt context menu, that would be a really handy feature. I like having the Trailer, Play and Trakt buttons on the Info screen, so everything I need is on one screen. And I have Kodi set to show Info screen on click. I think this would be a nice addition, Thanks!
IMG:https://ibb.co/0hhkRfGImage
I always thought estuary runs very well, especially PVR which is a welcome site to see a mod of this base skin.

1. When you get around to it would like to ask for watched, in progress marks on widget fanart. Also, great to see how the widgets keep loaded when you go back to them, which is a great speed increase.

2. Also, when you get to the end of your widget list click right and go back to beginning so you don’t have to scroll back to get to first.

Thank you
Hi, i installed the skin but unable to run series widget. For info, i have Ressurection installed and the widgets work fine after switching back.

Thanks
(2021-08-06, 18:20)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2021-08-05, 22:42)nfm886 Wrote: Actually DialogVideoInfo needs a lot of improvements. Let's say I did not complete it but it is how it is Big Grin

PVR can be improved also. But it is, how it is. Take your time
Nice skin so far!

Yeah, I will make some changes to it. Have some ideas Wink
(2021-08-06, 19:44)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey, looking good so far, one request if possible? Can you possibly add an option to the Information screen for Trakt? I was thinking if you can add a button that opens TMDBH Trakt context menu, that would be a really handy feature. I like having the Trailer, Play and Trakt buttons on the Info screen, so everything I need is on one screen. And I have Kodi set to show Info screen on click. I think this would be a nice addition, Thanks!
IMG:https://ibb.co/0hhkRfGImage
Ah sure, it's on my TODO list. There is even a button for it called "Manage" Smile
(2021-08-07, 10:36)Groguuu Wrote: 1. When you get around to it would like to ask for watched, in progress marks on widget fanart. Also, great to see how the widgets keep loaded when you go back to them, which is a great speed increase.

It will be added in the future.
(2021-08-07, 10:36)Groguuu Wrote: 2. Also, when you get to the end of your widget list click right and go back to beginning so you don’t have to scroll back to get to first.

Widgets behavior will be improved also Smile
(2021-08-07, 10:56)sob80sup81 Wrote: Hi, i installed the skin but unable to run series widget. For info, i have Ressurection installed and the widgets work fine after switching back.

Thanks
I'm not sure what causing it. Would be nice to see some screenshots or even screen records.
Some bugs in PVR:
- when a program is recorded, the recordingbutton bg has wrong bg-color
- PVR Fullscreen: you can't see the actual program on another channel, if you press up and down. Only the next one coming
- there is no indicator in the OSD, when the actual program is recorded
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Thank you so much for your great work

can make the focus frame for posters or landscape more thinner

Any plans to add mpaa rating icon
https://i.imgur.com/DlXaBde.jpg
(2021-08-07, 13:00)Solo0815 Wrote: Some bugs in PVR:
- PVR Fullscreen: you can't see the actual program on another channel, if you press up and down. Only the next one coming

I never figured out how to record on PVR? Is there a add on for this?
Which backend are you using? I'm on TVHeadend. If you are using IPTV then have a look for iptvsimple with recording
(2021-08-07, 15:24)Groguuu Wrote:
(2021-08-07, 13:00)Solo0815 Wrote: Some bugs in PVR:

I never figured out how to record on PVR? Is there a add on for this?
Any of them except IPTV Simple Client should do it.
it looks very clean and elegant,
But I see that in the vertical menu you cannot see the ones without menus,
You could also put underline in its icons,
And another suggestion in the background fanart the guys from artick sapphire reload have managed to unite the fanart next to Blur effect and it looks great I think this would solve the content vision problems. Thank you for your work
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0