• 5(current)
Release Titan Vanilla for Leia and Nexus (Kodi 18 and 20)
I must correct my previous statement from November: The skin will receive no further updates, except from severe bugs. 
In particular problems using widgets will not be fixed, because I am not using any widget myself, thus I don't know much about it. 
And in general Kodi Matrix can be seen on the horizon.
Small Update: 
  • added strings for UpNext 1.1.2
  • fixed played time / total duration in now playing bar
  • partially fixed NowPlayingInfoBar with TvTunes
  • changed font of remaining time/total duration
I have a local USB drive. I want to add a menu item shortcut pointing to a folder on that drive but I can't. How can I do that?

I go to
Add->Video Library->Sources and the USB drive is not there. Even if in file manager I add a folder as source, it does not show up in any sub menu of Add option.

How can I add a shortcut to a local folder?
Matrix

Love this skin, really want to keep the original Titan going rather than all this bingie stuff.

Any chance of a Matrix upgrade

thanks heaps for keeping his skin alive
(2021-03-26, 16:51)jezza1222 Wrote: Any chance of a Matrix upgrade
Thank you for asking. I would not rule out a Matrix version, but currently it is not planned as I don't have a lot of spare time for that at the moment.
(2021-03-30, 20:25)malvinas2 Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 16:51)jezza1222 Wrote: Any chance of a Matrix upgrade
Thank you for asking. I would not rule out a Matrix version, but currently it is not planned as I don't have a lot of spare time for that at the moment.

No Worries. Thanks for the Leia skin.. it's my daily driver and my favourite skin by far.
Hi ..me again

Just spent hours trying to get Titan mod to look like vanilla. Came close.. OSD not up to scratch
Would love a a Matrix version of vanilla

Thanks again for making this awesome skin and skin
Another who would love a matrix version. This is the perfect skin by far and the OSD especially
(2020-07-20, 20:07)malvinas2 Wrote: Small Update: 
Just curious but do you want your skin to run on Matrix? You could always use my Titan Bingie Mod repo and change the add-on to correct version inside your skin.
If I have time this week I can set up Matrix and send you the files with your skin running Matrix.
My repo is not under archive as anymore. Its been moved into the other folder.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-07-27, 04:18)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Just curious but do you want your skin to run on Matrix? You could always use my Titan Bingie Mod repo and change the add-on to correct version inside your skin.
If I have time this week I can set up Matrix and send you the files with your skin running Matrix.

Thanks  so much Achilles Punk !!!, It would be great if this Skin could be used in Matrix
(2021-07-27, 08:52)jezza1222 Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 04:18)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Thanks  so much Achilles Punk !!!, It would be great if this Skin could be used in Matrix
It's really up to @malvinas2 and if he wants to maintain it. We do this stuff for free and on our own time. It can become a hassle sometimes trying to figure out issues. Moving into Matrix will for sure have some issues with the skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
I never heard a response from the developer for Titan Vanilla... I did get the skin running on Matrix... Here's some pictures.
ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Looks great..what are the next steps. I really like the OSD of this skin.
(2021-08-08, 01:57)jezza1222 Wrote: Looks great..what are the next steps. I really like the OSD of this skin.
It's not up to me but the developer of the skin. It's a lot of work trying to maintain the skin.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-08, 02:27)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 01:57)jezza1222 Wrote: Looks great..what are the next steps. I really like the OSD of this skin.
It's not up to me but the developer of the skin. It's a lot of work trying to maintain the skin.

Post a direct link to Titan Vanilla Matrix, please
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan Vanilla for Leia and Nexus (Kodi 18 and 20)0