• 314(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Is anyone else having issues with fanart scraping in the KodiNerds version? I am getting no results for poster or other fanarts.
I am a little frustrated by the suggestion that Artwork Dump is a replacement for ArtworkBeef; they were two different things.
Am I missing an addon that pulls the fanart, or something?
No. Use "The Movie Database Python" scraper and enable fanart related options within the settings, even the Fanart.tv options.
Wink 
(2021-08-08, 11:13)_BJ1 Wrote: No. Use "The Movie Database Python" scraper and enable fanart related options within the settings, even the Fanart.tv options.
Thank you, this solved the issue for me.
(2021-08-08, 11:13)_BJ1 Wrote: No. Use "The Movie Database Python" scraper and enable fanart related options within the settings, even the Fanart.tv options.

I seem to have three TMDB addons, two versions of the regular TMDB and then the python one. None of them seem to be able to be disabled... could it be this causing the trouble?
No, I don't think so. Only the scraper that is set as the scraper for the media is used. And - btw - this is not skin related.
When clicking on Movies or Films in the left menu on the home page up pops a message about the Library.How do I remove that?I do not want to use the library and would like to add a picture in the space.
In this case the best way is to disable/hide the menu entries (Settings, Skins).
When I install the version directly from the KN repo, it gives me the zip file "skin.estuary.modv2-3.1.0+matrix.4.zip". When I install the version from github, it gives me the file "skin.estuary.modv2-master.zip". Just to be sure, what version should I install ? Tnx.
The "skin.estuary.modv2-master.zip" is always the latest version, but you have to rename the main folder inside the zip (this is github related). Installing the nerdsrepo addon and after that install the skin from the repo is the better way. In this case the dependencies and updates will be installed correctly too.
(2021-08-23, 22:18)_BJ1 Wrote: The "skin.estuary.modv2-master.zip" is always the latest version, but you have to rename the main folder inside the zip (this is github related). Installing the nerdsrepo addon and after that install the skin from the repo is the better way. In this case the dependencies and updates will be installed correctly too.
Tnx. I'll give it a try in the next coming days (I'm a long time user of this skin). Just a question : installing the original Guilouz version was quite a job (installing of req repositories, req add-ons, additional add-ons). Is this still valid for the KN version or is everything included now in the zip file of the KN version ? In other words : after installing the skin, I'm all set ? Tnx.
The needed Addons and Repositories are listed within the "Needed Addons" tab of the "Settings" -> "Skins" Path. I recommended to install the repos first. After that You can simply click within the "Needed Addons" Addons to install most of them. The "German Telecast Offers" is an addon which is more or less useless outside from Germany (this addon is showing the recommended broadcasts of tv stations in Germany) so you don't really need to install it.

Other addons like Artwork Dump, Embuary Info Script, Skin Helper Color Picker, Up Next, Youtube, CU LRC Lyrics should expand the functionality with this skin. The installation of the module "PVR artwork module" is required but should be done automatically with the installation of the skin, as this is noticed within the addon.xml as a required addon.
(2021-08-24, 11:20)_BJ1 Wrote: The needed Addons and Repositories are listed within the "Needed Addons" tab of the "Settings" -> "Skins" Path. I recommended to install the repos first. After that You can simply click within the "Needed Addons" Addons to install most of them. The "German Telecast Offers" is an addon which is more or less useless outside from Germany (this addon is showing the recommended broadcasts of tv stations in Germany) so you don't really need to install it.

Other addons like Artwork Dump, Embuary Info Script, Skin Helper Color Picker, Up Next, Youtube, CU LRC Lyrics should expand the functionality with this skin. The installation of the module "PVR artwork module" is required but should be done automatically with the installation of the skin, as this is noticed within the addon.xml as a required addon.
Tnx for your quick and clear replies. 👌
(2021-08-24, 11:20)_BJ1 Wrote: The needed Addons and Repositories are listed within the "Needed Addons" tab of the "Settings" -> "Skins" Path. I recommended to install the repos first. After that You can simply click within the "Needed Addons" Addons to install most of them. The "German Telecast Offers" is an addon which is more or less useless outside from Germany (this addon is showing the recommended broadcasts of tv stations in Germany) so you don't really need to install it.

Tried to install the skin from the KN repo, but it failed. It gives me the notification "The dependency on script.module.PVR.artwork version 1.0.3 could not be satisfied". What should I do ? Tnx.
The PVR artwork module should be installed automatically if the "kodinerds addon repo" has been installed at first. Also take a look in Settings/System/Add-ons if unknown sources is checked and Update official add-on from any repositories is selected.

If this doesn't work, download the module from KN repo (https://repo.kodinerds.net) as a zip and perform a "install from zip". That should do the trick, but remind that an installation from zip never will be updated since Matrix.
(2021-08-24, 18:44)_BJ1 Wrote: The PVR artwork module should be installed automatically if the "kodinerds addon repo" has been installed at first. Also take a look in Settings/System/Add-ons if unknown sources is checked and Update official add-on from any repositories is selected.

If this doesn't work, download the module from KN repo (https://repo.kodinerds.net) as a zip and perform a "install from zip". That should do the trick, but remind that an installation from zip never will be updated since Matrix.
Unknown sources is checked and any repositories is selected, install still fails. Then I downloaded the module from KN repo and I can't install it either (dependency 2.25.0 could not be satisfied). I'm on Windows10. I really don't know what's wrong. I will do a fresh install and see if it then works.
  • 314(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17