Release Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx
Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx

watch gallery

Legal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Excerpt: "NonCommercial — you may not rip-off, copy, modify or use this work or any part of it in any way for commercial purposes." Any redistribution of this software (or modifications / derivatives of it) must include the original license files and an unmodified copy of this README file. You cannot remove me, the original author, from the provider-name field in the addon.xml file.

Image Image Image Image Image

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
BELLO 8 IS STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL OR HOUSEHOLD USE. THEREFORE YOU MAY NOT RIPP-OFF, COPY, MODIFY OR USE THIS WORK OR ANY PART OF IT IN ANY WAY FOR COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL KODI BOX SELLERS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL PRODUCTS WITH BELLO 8 PRE-INSTALLED WITHOUT MY PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT!.

PLEASE RESPECT DEVELOPER'S WORK!!!

About
This is the 8th generation of Bello for Kodi Home Theater Software.

Install
Bello 8 is available through Kodi official repo. Please refer to this page for instructions. Do not install the skin from GitHub. I will not provide support for that. Use only the official version from Kodi official repo. Before using Bello 8 i strongly recommend that you read the README file first.

Translations
If you want to help on translating Bello in your native language sing up to Weblate and join the translation team.

Credits
First of all, to my donors group for their appreciation to this skin, to all addons developers used in this skin and of course, to Kodi/XBMC Team for creating and developing this beautiful piece of software.

Show your appreciation
Even though i always enjoy working on Bello, thousands of hours of work have gone into it's development and testing. If you enjoying using this work and you want to show your appreciation and at the same time give me some motivation to continue... PLEASE MAKE A DONATION!!!.

Any donation it's greatly appreciated!!!

PayPal.Me

Enjoy!

Cheers
Nessus
I ran into a weird problem when I started using this new skin: The "play" button in the video info dialog screen doesn't work. It just goes back without playing the file when you click it.
It works fine for me. If i remember correctly that button is available only for local library items. Is that valid in your case?
Also make sure you have all required addons installed and enabled.

Cheers
Nessus
I have all the required addons installed (and enabled). This only happens when I've setup Kodi to show information first before playing a file. Otherwise it's fine.
First off, thank you so much for this skin. It is by far the most attractive and use friendly skin.

That being said, I have the exact same issue as the above poster. When the setting for Select is set to Show Info, pressing play on tv episodes doesn't work.

It does work on movies for some reason.

Any chance you could look into this issue?

I would be very grateful!

Thanks again!
@seanbolandRED @BigDaddyRal 

Fixed. Thanks

If dont want to wait for the next official update, just download and replace from GitHub the IncludesInfoWindows.xml file in 720p folder.

Cheers
Nessus
Thank you so much! I appreciate you.
@nessus 
Thank you for upgrading to Bello8. I used your skin since version 7. Maybe i recognized a bug!?!?
I created in the skin settings under Home window/Customize Home Menu/ a new MainMenu item pointing on MusicLibrary/Albums. If i start this item from the HomeMenu with the Thumbnail-View everything looks fine, but when moving right the Scrollbar will not be shown. After moving back to the HomeMenu and choosing the item again, the Scrollbar works as expected. This is reproducible after each restart of Kodi or reloading the skin. It only happens with the Square Thumbnail-View (tested it with Albums and Artists). All other Views are fine. Under Bello7 the Square Thumbnail-View is working fine.
Can you confirm this? Any ideas for the reason?

Cheers
Frank
Hola, muy agradecida por bello 8 ta me salio para descargar en kodi 19 en tv box android pero tengo un inconveniente y es que las vistas no funcionan, solo lista, miniatura y bello pero aparece un apartado para configurar vistas, salen que estan todas activadas pero solo deja poner esas tres agradezco la ayuda
I found the reason for the problem. The ThumbnailsScrollbarControlTag 'showonepage' is set to false. After setting it to true, everything is working fine.

(2021-07-14, 18:56)frankschm Wrote: @nessus 
Thank you for upgrading to Bello8. I used your skin since version 7. Maybe i recognized a bug!?!?
I created in the skin settings under Home window/Customize Home Menu/ a new MainMenu item pointing on MusicLibrary/Albums. If i start this item from the HomeMenu with the Thumbnail-View everything looks fine, but when moving right the Scrollbar will not be shown. After moving back to the HomeMenu and choosing the item again, the Scrollbar works as expected. This is reproducible after each restart of Kodi or reloading the skin. It only happens with the Square Thumbnail-View (tested it with Albums and Artists). All other Views are fine. Under Bello7 the Square Thumbnail-View is working fine.
Can you confirm this? Any ideas for the reason?

Cheers
Frank
(2021-07-15, 06:43)Juanitar Wrote: Hola, muy agradecida por bello 8 ta me salio para descargar en kodi 19 en tv box android pero tengo un inconveniente y es que las vistas no funcionan, solo lista, miniatura y bello pero aparece un apartado para configurar vistas, salen que estan todas activadas pero solo deja poner esas tres agradezco la ayuda
@Juanitar... this is English speaking forum.

(2021-07-18, 21:51)frankschm Wrote: I found the reason for the problem. The ThumbnailsScrollbarControlTag 'showonepage' is set to false. After setting it to true, everything is working fine.
@frankschm... thanks for finding this. Where exactly in the code is that showonepage set to false?

Cheers
Nessus
(2021-07-24, 01:52)nessus Wrote:
(2021-07-15, 06:43)Juanitar Wrote: Hola, muy agradecida por bello 8 ta me salio para descargar en kodi 19 en tv box android pero tengo un inconveniente y es que las vistas no funcionan, solo lista, miniatura y bello pero aparece un apartado para configurar vistas, salen que estan todas activadas pero solo deja poner esas tres agradezco la ayuda
@Juanitar... this is English speaking forum.

(2021-07-18, 21:51)frankschm Wrote: I found the reason for the problem. The ThumbnailsScrollbarControlTag 'showonepage' is set to false. After setting it to true, everything is working fine.
@frankschm... thanks for finding this. Where exactly in the code is that showonepage set to false?

Cheers
Nessus
Hello @nessus,

i found it in the 'IncludesView.xml' in the include 'Thumbnails_Scrollbar' (line 692). I commented it out and everything worked fine.

Have a nice weekend
Frank
Quick question: I don't understand dB's so is there a way to display the volume as actual numbers or a percentage?
I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but really enjoy your skin and wondering if I can request to add categories on top of the PVR Guide? Most 19 skins have this so hoping this can be added.

Thank you
(2021-08-10, 06:27)Groguuu Wrote: I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but really enjoy your skin and wondering if I can request to add categories on top of the PVR Guide? Most 19 skins have this so hoping this can be added.

Thank you

Bump can?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx0