• 9(current)
v19 Cosmic
Looks great, and its really fast kudos! Can you add the ability to change viewlist inside video add-ons.
(2021-08-08, 17:12)malarence Wrote: Can you add the ability to change viewlist inside video add-ons.

Oh right. Someone mentioned it on GH as a bug, I will take a closer look on it.
With the lastest update on Github (1.04) I'm getting a skinshortcuts error.
I have to manually delete your skin from the addon_data folder to get Kodi working again
(2021-08-09, 14:41)Aaiemron Wrote: With the lastest update on Github (1.04) I'm getting a skinshortcuts error.
I have to manually delete your skin from the addon_data folder to get Kodi working again
Yes, I know :/ I'm trying to fix it and will push an update as fast as possible.
(2021-08-09, 14:41)Aaiemron Wrote: With the lastest update on Github (1.04) I'm getting a skinshortcuts error.

Ok, I think I bring it back to life Tongue Sorry for the problems :/

#edit
To people who struggling with skinshortcuts error...
Please go to .kodi/userdata/ and delete this file guisettings.xml it will restore your Kodi settings to default and Estuary skin as well.
Then go to add-ons > my add-ons > look and feel > Cosmic > Versions and click on 1.0.4. It will re-download skin package and update it. After it, everything should works... Tongue
(2021-08-09, 14:57)nfm886 Wrote:

#edit
Please go to .kodi/userdata/ and delete this file guisettings.xml it will restore your Kodi settings to default and Estuary skin as well.
Then go to add-ons > my add-ons > look and feel > Cosmic > Versions and click on 1.0.4. It will re-download skin package and update it. After it, everything should works... Tongue

I update through your repo and skin is gone from my kodi. Then i try to install again ver 1.0.4 from repo but not reaponsive
(2021-08-09, 15:07)omaramiromo Wrote:

#edit

I update through your repo and skin is gone from my kodi. Then i try to install again ver 1.0.4 from repo but not reaponsive
Please check for updates before installing from heppen's repository.

#edit
Thanks. It's working again.
This looks really good. Continue your hard work.
Do not forget Music OSD, I thought your style on Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection is really nice.
Would love to see an info line at the bottom with artist / album information.
Also the possibility that artwork does not hide.

Thanks
Submenu works for me. Scrolling up and down is a bit janky though. Keep up the good work sir! Blush
(2021-08-08, 16:59)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 16:08)Groguuu Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 15:57)nfm886 Wrote: Easy, I planned to update after adding new layout for PVR Guide Tongue Please check for updates ^^

The switch is showing but when I change, doesn’t change to legacy.

It works on all my devices so I don't know...

I reinstalled and all good. Thanks
(2021-08-10, 00:08)CollotsSpot Wrote: Submenu works for me. Scrolling up and down is a bit janky though. Keep up the good work sir! Blush
OK, I made it "normal". Just like moving through main menu Tongue
Hey Heppen,

I can’t wait to try out this skin after seeing what you did with AZ2:R.

Before I install it, do you know if it’s possible to back up skin settings so that if I decide to swap back and forth, I can restore my settings? I suppose this question is related to both of your skins.

Cheers!
(2021-08-09, 15:37)Mr-HyscH Wrote: This looks really good. Continue your hard work.
Do not forget Music OSD, I thought your style on Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection is really nice.
Would love to see an info line at the bottom with artist / album information.
Also the possibility that artwork does not hide.

Thanks

Are there any screenshots of the music OSD? I found the OSD and library view to be a little lacking for AZ2:R unfortunately.
(2021-08-10, 11:05)Xiclops Wrote: Hey Heppen,

I can’t wait to try out this skin after seeing what you did with AZ2:R.

Before I install it, do you know if it’s possible to back up skin settings so that if I decide to swap back and forth, I can restore my settings? I suppose this question is related to both of your skins.

Cheers!

You can backup this two folders:
  • .kodi/addons/skin.cosmic/  - this will backup your skin installation
  • .kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.cosmic/ - this will backup your skin settings
the same applies to AZ2: R

Quote:Are there any screenshots of the music OSD? I found the OSD and library view to be a little lacking for AZ2:R unfortunately.
Here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Z56DzBY
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0