• 206(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
It seems the Favorit button (Star) doesnt work on Kodi 19...if i klick it nothing happens. Now i tried different settings in the skin setting like bind "Settings" to the Favorit Icon. All of them work, just favorites doesn't. Can someone verify?
(2021-08-03, 02:59)bloodgnome Wrote: It seems the Favorit button (Star) doesnt work on Kodi 19...if i klick it nothing happens. Now i tried different settings in the skin setting like bind "Settings" to the Favorit Icon. All of them work, just favorites doesn't. Can someone verify?

Check the following to see if it solves your problem:

(2021-06-13, 23:47)jmh2002 Wrote: Favourites is no longer a required dependency (ie: it's optional) for Xonfluence on Matrix so the script is not enabled automatically.

You need to go to: Skin Settings > Scripts > Supported Addons and Scripts > Enable Favourites Script

If the script is also not yet installed (ie: a fresh install) you will immediately get the pop up dialog to prompt you to install it.

Hope this helps Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-08-03, 03:14)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-08-03, 02:59)bloodgnome Wrote: It seems the Favorit button (Star) doesnt work on Kodi 19...if i klick it nothing happens. Now i tried different settings in the skin setting like bind "Settings" to the Favorit Icon. All of them work, just favorites doesn't. Can someone verify?

Check the following to see if it solves your problem:

(2021-06-13, 23:47)jmh2002 Wrote: Favourites is no longer a required dependency (ie: it's optional) for Xonfluence on Matrix so the script is not enabled automatically.

You need to go to: Skin Settings > Scripts > Supported Addons and Scripts > Enable Favourites Script

If the script is also not yet installed (ie: a fresh install) you will immediately get the pop up dialog to prompt you to install it.

Hope this helps Nod

That was it... Thank you very much for the quick help my friend 👍
Hi, just a quick question. TV Shows show the poster in a DVD / Blu-ray case. But Movies are displaying small looking wallpaper. Krypton displayed the poster without a case. Is this the way Matrix will be? No problem if it is. Just checking. Thanks.

Is the weather icon panel centered for others?  It's off-center in the latest version here like there's an extra day missing or something on the right side.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
Question - what is the deal with the yellow temperature thing in the top right? On my Windows installations it just shows 'N/A' while on my Android devices it shows '30°F' (which is not the temperature here). Where do I find the settings for this thing? I have looked but not found a way to customize/disable it...
(2021-08-04, 18:22)pavichokche Wrote: Question - what is the deal with the yellow temperature thing in the top right? On my Windows installations it just shows 'N/A' while on my Android devices it shows '30°F' (which is not the temperature here). Where do I find the settings for this thing? I have looked but not found a way to customize/disable it...

'Enable CPU Temperature display' setting - it is enabled by default in the general settings, 'global skin options'
(2021-08-04, 11:11)VonMagnum Wrote: Is the weather icon panel centered for others?  It's off-center in the latest version here like there's an extra day missing or something on the right side.

a screenshot/picture of the issue may help.
(2021-08-04, 11:11)VonMagnum Wrote: Is the weather icon panel centered for others?  It's off-center in the latest version here like there's an extra day missing or something on the right side.

Yes I can confirm the same issue I just didn't have the chance to post about it yet. I guess it's connected to when the widget code was changed in the skin and there were problems with the widgets being centred. I've also seen it on my PVR widget too.

I think the Weather widget was always only 4 days though, see the really old screenshot from years ago in the middle below.

I'm sure @bsoriano will fix it in due course Nod

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
I have an issue. On a single ONE of my devices (Chromecast with Google TV) the xonfluence skin malfunctions in regards to the Favorites button. Nothing happens when I press it. If I go to configure what it does, the Favorites option isn't in the list. If I switch back to the regular Convluence skin it works fine. I literally uninstalled kodi and set everything up from scratch, and it's STILL not showing up. On all my other devices, including some Android TV ones, it's perfectly fine.
(2021-08-05, 00:40)jmh2002 Wrote:

Yes I can confirm the same issue I just didn't have the chance to post about it yet. I guess it's connected to when the widget code was changed in the skin and there were problems with the widgets being centred. I've also seen it on my PVR widget too.

I think the Weather widget was always only 4 days though, see the really old screenshot from years ago in the middle below.

I'm sure @bsoriano will fix it in due course Nod

Same for Music too.

(2021-08-06, 14:10)pavichokche Wrote: I have an issue. On a single ONE of my devices (Chromecast with Google TV) the xonfluence skin malfunctions in regards to the Favorites button. Nothing happens when I press it. If I go to configure what it does, the Favorites option isn't in the list. If I switch back to the regular Convluence skin it works fine. I literally uninstalled kodi and set everything up from scratch, and it's STILL not showing up. On all my other devices, including some Android TV ones, it's perfectly fine.

Please see this post just a few posts above: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3052595
(2021-08-06, 22:07)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-08-06, 14:10)pavichokche Wrote: I have an issue. On a single ONE of my devices (Chromecast with Google TV) the xonfluence skin malfunctions in regards to the Favorites button. Nothing happens when I press it. If I go to configure what it does, the Favorites option isn't in the list. If I switch back to the regular Convluence skin it works fine. I literally uninstalled kodi and set everything up from scratch, and it's STILL not showing up. On all my other devices, including some Android TV ones, it's perfectly fine.

Please see this post just a few posts above: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3052595
Thank you so much, that resolved it. So strange that just one of my Android TV devices got this issue. I have another Android TV device and two Windows machines all using the same settings files and Kodi version, and none had this problem.
(2021-08-05, 00:40)jmh2002 Wrote: I'm sure @bsoriano will fix it in due course Nod

@jmh2002 , @Rudders ,  @VonMagnum,  can you please check the latest from GitHub and let me know if the centering issues are solved? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-08-03, 20:26)Rudders Wrote: But Movies are displaying small looking wallpaper

@Rudders , that is not a small looking wallpaper, it is the movie's clear art.  Xonfluence will display the clear art if available, if not the clear logo if available, if not then the poster.  So, if you always want to display the poster, disable clear art and clear logo here:

There was an issue displaying the case for movies anyway.  I just fixed this, the changes are on GitHub already.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13