• 62(current)
Release YouTube
For some time now I've been having problems consistently getting the My Subscriptions list. It will work fine for a while each day, then return an empty list for the rest of the day, often hours at a time. I'm currently running the Unofficial YouTube addon 6.8.15_matrix.1 on Kodi 19.1, but I was experiencing the same problem a few weeks ago when I was still running Kodi 18.9. This is happening to me every day, I never get through a whole day able to retrieve My Subscriptions and there is no pattern to when it happens that I can discern. I don't do anything different when the list starts working again, it just fixes itself for some reason. This is getting really frustrating, is anybody else encountering this?
(2021-07-27, 20:33)Koentinius Wrote: Hi,

I'm using kodi matrix 18.9 (nightly) on RPi3 with Youtube addon 6.8.15 With my own API Keys. YouTube now refuses to play music videos as of today. Looking in the log it throws up an error 403. Other non-music videos play just fine.

I'm seeing this exact same problem as of today. Kodi 18.9.0 stable with Youtube 6.8.15 and my own API keys as well. Please let me know if a log is needed.
YouTube v6.8.16 has been released which should fix the following issues:

[fix] Fix playback of some content (ie. Music videos)
[fix] Calcuate n parameter to enable ratebypass
[lang] translation updates from Weblate

This version has already been pushed to the repo but to update manually you can download the correct zip file from here: https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...ag/v6.8.16

Hope this helps Angel
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-08-11, 23:49)jmh2002 Wrote: YouTube v6.8.16 has been released which should fix the following issues:

[fix] Fix playback of some content (ie. Music videos)
[fix] Calcuate n parameter to enable ratebypass
[lang] translation updates from Weblate

This version has already been pushed to the repo but to update manually you can download the correct zip file from here: https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...ag/v6.8.16

Hope this helps Angel

Music videos confirmed working again on my end. Many thanks!
Whats the difference between the unofficial/official/matrix?

Also, today i have a weird issue, my Subscriptions would show up but only half of the channels. Some channels seem to not show in the feed.

Edit: Seems like every time i re-log i get a different set of channels. But never all of them.
(2021-08-12, 08:03)Imgema Wrote: Whats the difference between the unofficial/official/matrix?

Difference between the official and unofficial versions and matrix is to run on Kodi matrix (19.x)

jonib
XBMC2, EventGhost plugin. Image
(2021-08-12, 00:02)WeirdH Wrote: Music videos confirmed working again on my end. Many thanks!
Confirmed.
I have a blank list when I "Browse Channels."  I am using my own API key.  I don't see any errors in the kodi.log (debug) so am wondering if it is a youtube setting or a problem with how my stuff is configured.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
Hello all!

I after updating to matrix (and also updating the addon), I can't seem to have any videos working. Here are my logs, if anyone has a clue of what is going on.

https://paste.kodi.tv/tahuruyida

Thanks in advance!
I had the same issue. For me it helped to go into addon settings and delete the access_manager.json (under maintenance).
I am using the latest version of the addon (6.8.16+Matrix.1) and it seems to be ok, except I can't access "My Channel". Is this a known issue? I searched this thread but can't seem to find any info regarding my problem.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-08-12, 17:13)MaxMustermann Wrote: I had the same issue. For me it helped to go into addon settings and delete the access_manager.json (under maintenance).
Hello!

I did it but without success, thanks anyway! Any other ideas?
The "My Subscriptions" folder was working until about 10 PM EST tonight and then it went blank (empty) on 2 of my Intel NUC's running Libreelec 10 RC1 with YouTube Addon version  6.8.16.alpha1+matrix. Rebooting did not help.

Update: "My Subscriptions" is working again the next day. I did nothing but waited.

Oh Well
Hello! First of all thanks for this amazing plugin.
I just updated OSMC to Matrix on my Vero 4k+.
The plugin works but is now very slow to load listings. For example, my watch later list takes at least 20 seconds to load.
It was pretty quick on Kodi 18.

Speedtest via CLI from the device reports a download speed of 900Mb+.
Once the video starts playing I usually have no issues (except the buffering issue sometimes and only on some videos, but that happened on Kodi 18, too).

Plugin version is 6.8.16+matrix.1

Thanks!
I'm interested maintenance and the Maintenance menu but don't want to just click on things, mostly: function cache and data cache

How are "Delete...databases" different than "Clear"? Are these Google's records?

Do any of these clear out thumbnails that accumulate within Kodi?
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0