• 11(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-13, 12:32)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 12:16)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 12:15)nfm886 Wrote: Not yet. But today I was looking into this task Smile 
I'm gonna see if it's hard to implement, if no, I will add this option today.
Thank you very much

Ok, just added this option. Now, you can set background for each menu entry:

Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip and do some tests... Waiting for your feedback!

Just tested this, working perfectly, have different backgrounds for all categories 😊
(2021-08-13, 13:32)Criddler23 Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 12:16)Aaiemron Wrote: Thank you very much

Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip and do some tests... Waiting for your feedback!

Just tested this, working perfectly, have different backgrounds for all categories 😊
Awesome. Now just add the option to set global background Smile
(2021-08-13, 12:16)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 12:15)nfm886 Wrote: Not yet. But today I was looking into this task Smile 
I'm gonna see if it's hard to implement, if no, I will add this option today.
Thank you very much

It's working great!
Thanks a lot for adding this option.
I have Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection installed, what is the difference between them? Both look similar.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2021-08-13, 16:15)iMak Wrote: I have Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection installed, what is the difference between them? Both look similar.

They are basically 2 different skins with similar look. I just made Cosmic to looks similar because I think some people liked it.
In the near future, I will add some more layouts, so look will change. For now there is Vertical and Horizontal layout.
I can't tell you all the differences. Just install it and you will notice them Wink

#edit
btw. Keep in mind, Cosmic is still in early stage of development. However you can use it without issues Wink
Got it, I trust your taste  Wink
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2021-08-13, 16:39)iMak Wrote: Got it, I trust your taste  Wink

Thanks Smile
If you will use it and found any bug please give me a feedback!
hey @"nfm886" loving your skin. thank you very much!

is there anyway to add option move the clearlogo to the right ?
(2021-08-13, 17:01)kucas Wrote: hey @"nfm886" loving your skin. thank you very much!

Hey, thanks! Smile
Maybe I can add this but.. where? ^^ There is couple of places where clearlogo is appear. Screenshot would be appreciated Smile
(2021-08-13, 17:24)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 17:01)kucas Wrote: hey @"nfm886" loving your skin. thank you very much!

Hey, thanks! Smile
Maybe I can add this but.. where? ^^ There is couple of places where clearlogo is appear. Screenshot would be appreciated Smile

https://imgur.com/5mzMVJm just on the main page of the skin
(2021-08-13, 17:48)kucas Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 17:24)nfm886 Wrote:

Hey, thanks! Smile

https://imgur.com/5mzMVJm just on the main page of the skin
I see. I'm not sure if I want to add this option but we will see ^^

btw.
Just pushed an update. This time it contains many fixes and additions.
Please check this changelog:

Code:
Added: Option to set Global Background
Added: Option to Enable/Disable online ratings
Fixed: Lacks of highlight colours in some places [x2]
Added: Initial option to set background for each menu entry
Fixed: DialogBusy.xml when BG Trailers are enabled
Fixed: Background trailers condition
Added: Auto-completion for Virtual Keyboard
Fixed: Info Line Label about currently selected Episode in widgets

As you can see, I added option to enable/disable ratings. It's disabled by default. Not everyone likes it, and not everyone has configured OMDb API key... If your ratings disappeared (and it does^^) please go to skin settings > library > choose ratings and enable what ratings you would like.
(2021-08-13, 16:24)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 16:15)iMak Wrote: I have Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection installed, what is the difference between them? Both look similar.

They are basically 2 different skins with similar look. I just made Cosmic to looks similar because I think some people liked it.
In the near future, I will add some more layouts, so look will change. For now there is Vertical and Horizontal layout.
I can't tell you all the differences. Just install it and you will notice them Wink

#edit
btw. Keep in mind, Cosmic is still in early stage of development. However you can use it without issues Wink

If you need ideas for pvr please look att Unfussy skin . Some great views like this one
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/6762/QUyR3g.png
(2021-08-13, 20:24)Jönke Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 16:24)nfm886 Wrote:

#edit

If you need ideas for pvr please look att Unfussy skin . Some great views like this one
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/6762/QUyR3g.png

Thanks. You are second person who recommending look into that direction Tongue
To be honest, I'm happy with current state of PVR. Maybe in the future I will add new views and then I will see Unfussy skin Smile
Hi can you add option to disable auto scrolling plot for home widgets
@"nfm886"  I'm having a problem with ratings. If i select top 250 only, nothing shows. If I select imdb, only logo shows. If I select imdb user votes, nothing shows unless i use imdb as well but then I get both rating and user votes. I would like to be able to get rating without user votes and also be able to see top 250.
Hope that all makes sense.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0