• 14(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-16, 11:50)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 11:41)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 11:36)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello.
Would you consider to move the menubar all the way to the left with icons only?
And if possible the name of the selected menu item in the top left as shown in this image:
Thank you
You mean Classic layout?
Yes
OK. Icons position is fixed already.
I'm only struggling with that label in top left corner. There is not much place so I must think how to move things around...
(2021-08-16, 11:58)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 11:50)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 11:41)nfm886 Wrote: You mean Classic layout?
Yes
I'm only struggling with that label in top left corner. There is not much place so I must think how to move things around...
Wow, that was quick and nice looking! thanks.
In the classic layout there is no option for "Profile Info" so maybe that's the place where you can put the name?
(2021-08-16, 12:08)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 11:58)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 11:50)Aaiemron Wrote: Yes
In the classic layout there is no option for "Profile Info" so maybe that's the place where you can put the name?
As you can see on the screenshot below

There is widgets and showcase much to the left. I can move it more to the right and put the label there but... it won't look good :/
(2021-08-16, 12:12)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 12:08)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 11:58)nfm886 Wrote: OK. Icons position is fixed already.
As you can see on the screenshot below

There is widgets and showcase much to the left. I can move it more to the right and put the label there but... it won't look good :/
The widgets are only showing if you move to the right.

So maybe only showing the name (on the top left) if you scroll through the menu bar?
If you move to the right the name can dissapear because you know then in which menu item you are.
Just a suggestion
(2021-08-16, 12:21)Aaiemron Wrote: So maybe only showing the name (on the top left) if you scroll through the menu bar?
If you move to the right the name can dissapear because you know then in which menu item you are.
Just a suggestion

Oh yeah. That should do the job Smile
Could we have an option for pressing select/enter button during video during playback pauses video, instead of bringing up osd and then having to press pause. This would mimic Netflix
@nfm886
hello a suggestion it would be possible that when clicking on the poster instead of going to playback it would go to movie information thanks
And if possible the name of the selected menu item in the top left as shown in this image:
Thank you

What the name of this skin? Is it cosmic?
(2021-08-16, 16:14)omaramiromo Wrote:
Thank you

What the name of this skin? Is it cosmic?

No, it's a screenshot of Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hey, just wanna say.... i absolutely love this skin. Great work 👍👍👍 thank you
(2021-08-16, 12:51)Jooode Wrote: @nfm886
hello a suggestion it would be possible that when clicking on the poster instead of going to playback it would go to movie information thanks
There's a Kodi setting for that, Settings/Library/Videos ->Default Select Action.
Heppen
Could we have an option for a default font list and a list with customizable font size? Laugh
Can you consider a spotlight similar to AuraMod or Arctic Horizon?
Hi,

Installed the skin and can say it’s Great! Thanks for the effort….

One question, how can to activate the genre , like thriller, action, horror, aso? I followed the YouTube instructions but think I do oversee something.

I use it with the oath addon.

“Make it “Heppen”
With the latest update on Github local trailers for TV shows are working again.
Thanks a lot!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0