• 18(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-19, 20:13)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 20:01)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 19:56)nfm886 Wrote: Recently added to your local library.

Aaah.. but why indicator for recently added in local library? Is this not obvious? What I meant is indicator in widgets of TMDBhelper Smile
Recently added means not every movies you added to your library. In this case I think it's 10 movies last added to your local library.
Or maybe I'm wrong but this is how I understanding this code xd

Ok now I understand, Thanks!

Hope you are able to manage the indicators for local library as well and playing the video file from tmdbhelper widgets (if available in local library
)

Cheers.
This is an awesome skin, thanks for such a great contribution!!
Hi,

It seems that the TV Show indicators are working for tmdbhelper to show whether available in local library. The widget is showing the unwatched episodes. However when I want to play the file, it gives me the option through UPNP or YouTube. I know AH skin was playing this automatically with the local kodi player if available in Local library.

Edit; I mean to redirect file to call the Kodi media player from tmdbhelper widgets.

Movies are still not showing the indicator for local library.
Hello again.
Can you maybe make it possible to set up a favourite as a widget?
So not favourites, but just a selected favourite.
Thanks
Hey man great skin. Much appreicate your work.

Today when using ive suddenly got an issue. It seems a lot of posters for movies in widgets are missing, dont seem to have that issue for tv shows. (Not sure if this is a skin issue)

Also,
When i enter the info page of a movie/tv show via a widget, when i try to add to watchlist i get an error message saying "failed to add to watchlist"
However if i go to the content in the specific addon, it will add via the trakt manager

Are these just problems on my end?.

Once again, appreicate your time and effort.
(2021-08-20, 09:47)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

It seems that the TV Show indicators are working for tmdbhelper to show whether available in local library. The widget is showing the unwatched episodes. However when I want to play the file, it gives me the option through UPNP or YouTube. I know AH skin was playing this automatically with the local kodi player if available in Local library.

Edit; I mean to redirect file to call the Kodi media player from tmdbhelper widgets.

Please download latest zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip and go to skin settings > Library > Manage watched indicators and disable "Recently added".
(2021-08-20, 14:01)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello again.
Thanks

How it suppose to work? I'm not sure. Any example would be appreciated.
Thanks
I don't think skins can do this, however you can use the auto widget addon to achieve it easily.
(2021-08-20, 19:32)nfm886 Wrote:

Please download latest zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip and go to skin settings > Library > Manage watched indicators and disable "Recently added".

You are brilliant! I see the indicators now. Only thing it is not showing for all files and I know for sure I have these in my local library. Perhaps there is a miss match for the files? So now roughly 30% is showing..

Great work!!!
(2021-08-20, 19:33)nfm886 Wrote:
Thanks

This is an example from the Embuary skin where you can choose a favourite as a widget:
​​​​​​Image

In my case I made Homevideos as a widget as you can see:
​​​​​​Image
(2021-08-20, 19:58)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-20, 19:32)nfm886 Wrote:

You are brilliant! I see the indicators now. Only thing it is not showing for all files and I know for sure I have these in my local library. Perhaps there is a miss match for the files? So now roughly 30% is showing..

Great work!!!

I will try to improve it in the near future Smile
Now I'm working on new library view.
(2021-08-20, 20:06)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-20, 19:33)nfm886 Wrote:
Thanks

This is an example from the Embuary skin where you can choose a favourite as a widget:
​​​​​​Image

In my case I made Homevideos as a widget as you can see:
​​​​​​Image

I will take o look on it. I know favourites widget need some improvements anyway.
(2021-08-20, 20:09)nfm886 Wrote: I will take o look on it. I know favourites widget need some improvements anyway.

Thanks man
(2021-08-20, 20:08)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-20, 19:58)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-20, 19:32)nfm886 Wrote: Please download latest zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip and go to skin settings > Library > Manage watched indicators and disable "Recently added".

Great work!!!

Cheers!

Do you have still on your to do coloured title names or are you skipping this cobsideration. Not an urgent matter though.
(2021-08-20, 20:16)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-20, 20:08)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-20, 19:58)Rijs43 Wrote: You are brilliant! I see the indicators now. Only thing it is not showing for all files and I know for sure I have these in my local library. Perhaps there is a miss match for the files? So now roughly 30% is showing..

Great work!!!

Cheers!

Do you have still on your to do coloured title names or are you skipping this cobsideration. Not an urgent matter though.
Yeah. I will add them after new view type.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0