• 21(current)
v19 Cosmic
Is it possible to turn off plot scrolling on the home screen?   I've disabled in settings but didn't make a difference.
Still can't get imdb 250# to show.
(2021-08-22, 11:49)Blackysb Wrote: Is it possible to turn off plot scrolling on the home screen?   I've disabled in settings but didn't make a difference.

Oh right. Thanks for reporting this. I will fix it right now.
ImageImage
On Home screen Laugh
(2021-08-22, 11:24)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 11:05)chitridang Wrote: Heppen
On the home screen, when a widget movie poster get focus, can we have its fanart as background?

You have to enable this setting:
​​​​​​Image
Seems it doesn't work on the home screen Sad
(2021-08-22, 12:22)chitridang Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 11:24)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 11:05)chitridang Wrote: Heppen
On the home screen, when a widget movie poster get focus, can we have its fanart as background?

You have to enable this setting:
​​​​​​Image
Seems it doesn't work on the home screen Sad
Each movie must be in a separate folder with associated fan art.
Hi pal,

Just a suggestion. What do you think of making the widget name more bold and have genre in the info displayed?

You are the best Smile
(2021-08-22, 11:58)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 11:49)Blackysb Wrote: Is it possible to turn off plot scrolling on the home screen?   I've disabled in settings but didn't make a difference.

Update worked a treat thank you. I have another weird issue, on my pc I see the outline plot for movie sets. On my android device It doesn't show. Also in the poster showcase view on the android device, its displaying text of the films in the set behind the movie set title, which is really messed up but again on the pc all is fine.
I even zipped the build from pc to android and same issue.
The only thing different was the scrape, pc i used tmdb scraper and android I used universal scraper.
The android is hooked up to my 4k tv so not sure if its a resolution problem.
(2021-08-22, 19:35)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 11:58)nfm886 Wrote:

Update worked a treat thank you. I have another weird issue, on my pc I see the outline plot for movie sets. On my android device It doesn't show. Also in the poster showcase view on the android device, its displaying text of the films in the set behind the movie set title, which is really messed up but again on the pc all is fine.
I even zipped the build from pc to android and same issue.
The only thing different was the scrape, pc i used tmdb scraper and android I used universal scraper.

Would be nice to see some screenshots.
Also:
Quote:The android is hooked up to my 4k tv so not sure if its a resolution problem.
Yeah.. This might be an issue. This skin works theoretically only on 1080p.
(2021-08-22, 19:42)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-22, 19:35)Blackysb Wrote:  
Would be nice to see some screenshots.

https://i.imgur.com/umBV4l8.jpg from nvidia shield

EDIT: this image https://i.imgur.com/ZeibS57.png  from pc, all looks good
Thank you so much for the changed indicators Blush They look very suitable for this layout!)
Hi guys,

I am running into a small issue when using the skin. During normal operation I use my plain and simple IR remote on the Odroid N2 to navigate through the menus.
When I encounter a text field the virtual keyboard pops up and I can interact with it by using the arrow keys on the remote.
However when the skin is in use, the virtual keyboard pops up and all of my remote buttons become unresponsive.
The bluetooth keyboard I use does respond without issues. So only with my bluetooth keyboard I can leave the virtual keyboard menu or actually enter anything.
When switching off the skin and going back to the original interface the problem is also gone.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

My setup: Odroid N2 + latest CoreElec 19.2 nightly build.

Thanks in advance!
(2021-08-22, 22:28)jokero009 Wrote: Thank you so much for the changed indicators Blush They look very suitable for this layout!)

I agree. Very nice 👍
Hey, my question is regarding titles.
On my nvidia shield the title is really small in the corner but on my fire tv its big and bold, how can i change the title on my shield to make it look as it does on my fire tv?
I would attach some pics i took on my phone but im not sure how to, im new to this forum.

Much appreciate all your work 👍
Please ignore my previous post. I was having a brain fart. It wasnt a skin issue....... would it be at all possible to, when long pressing on an item in a widget to have an option to open trakt manager?

Also....

When clicking on watchlist from inside the information section after long press it doesnt seem to do anything, not sure if this is a bug or not.

Thanks 👍
(2021-08-23, 16:13)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Hey, my question is regarding titles.
On my nvidia shield the title is really small in the corner but on my fire tv its big and bold, how can i change the title on my shield to make it look as it does on my fire tv?
I would attach some pics i took on my phone but im not sure how to, im new to this forum.

Much appreciate all your work 👍

Change the font in interface setting (not skin setting) to Default and see if that works for you. This solved the issue for me.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0