• 209(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
@bsoriano

At some point an update of the skin seems to have changed the metadata that is displayed for YouTube videos (and possibly other similar videos too I guess). In particular the date is missing and only the year is show instead.

Previous:

Now:
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
just querying this - IncludesVariables.xml (EpisodeThumbImage) Line 780  

<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb))">$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</value>  

do you see the extra )  
i was having a gander in the kodi log with debug on and it spotted it.
(2021-08-17, 22:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 16:02)xboxkid Wrote: Hi, anyway we can get clearlogos to display on TV show widgets when large is selected....only appears when small is selected...

Thanx for your efforts! Loving the skin!!!
@xboxkid , thank you for your kind words.  This issue is fixed in the latest on GitHub.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,

Bart
It is now working..thanx for the quick response...In previous Xonfluence, TV Shows would appear with episode thumbnails with clearlogo not with fanart...maybe use fanart as default if you don't get the episode thumbnail for the episode...just a suggestion..Thank youSmile
(2021-08-19, 02:00)jmh2002 Wrote: At some point an update of the skin seems to have changed the metadata that is displayed for YouTube videos (and possibly other similar videos too I guess). In particular the date is missing and only the year is show instead.

@jmh2002 , thanks for pointing this out.  Fixed on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-08-22, 13:18)udangaribaldi Wrote: do you see the extra )  

@udangaribaldi , thanks for pointing this out.  Fixed on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-08-22, 14:38)xboxkid Wrote: It is now working..thanx for the quick response...In previous Xonfluence, TV Shows would appear with episode thumbnails with clearlogo not with fanart...maybe use fanart as default if you don't get the episode thumbnail for the episode...just a suggestion..Thank youSmile

@xboxkid , it is a great suggestion, thanks.  I have changed this on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hows the Skin Shortcuts version coming along?
(2021-08-22, 14:38)xboxkid Wrote: It is now working..thanx for the quick response...In previous Xonfluence, TV Shows would appear with episode thumbnails with clearlogo not with fanart...maybe use fanart as default if you don't get the episode thumbnail for the episode...just a suggestion..Thank youSmile

(2021-08-24, 18:50)bsoriano Wrote: @xboxkid , it is a great suggestion, thanks.  I have changed this on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart

I'm guessing it's the above that has caused a new change on my setup. I use only very basic artwork to keep naviagtion faster. I also have Skin Settings > Scripts > Extra Artwork Options > Enable Episode Thumbnails > ENABLED

But with the latest Skin update if there is no Episode Thumbnail available a TV Show Episode (TMDBH > Trakt > Your In Progress TV Shows), then the Portrait Poster is now displayed instead a Landscape Fanart image when in the Media View (Episodes) View.

Could you take a look at this when you have time please @bsoriano ? THANKS Smile

NB: For the purposes of the 'Better' screenshot below (and to show that the correct images are available to the Skin) I set Skin Settings > Scripts > Extra Artwork Options > Enable Episode Thumbnails > DISABLED temporarily.

NOW (when no Episode Thumbnail is available):

BETTER (when no Episode Thumbnail is available):

TV SHOW with Poster and Fanart:
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2021-08-24, 18:48)bsoriano Wrote: @jmh2002 , thanks for pointing this out.  Fixed on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart

I confirm the fix to the metadata that is displayed for YouTube videos. THANKS Bart! Nod
Hi Bart,

I haven't been following this thread recently so I am not sure if this question was asked or not. Are you going to implement TMDB for the Cast, embuary helper, embuary.info etc. to this skin?

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2021-08-27, 02:07)shedrock Wrote: Hi Bart,

I haven't been following this thread recently so I am not sure if this question was asked or not. Are you going to implement TMDB for the Cast, embuary helper, embuary.info etc. to this skin?

Thanks,

Shedrock
@shedrock, eventually I will, yes.  However, I need to finish skinshortcuts implementation before adding any other new features.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-08-25, 06:49)jmh2002 Wrote:

(2021-08-24, 18:50)bsoriano Wrote: @xboxkid , it is a great suggestion, thanks.  I have changed this on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart

I'm guessing it's the above that has caused a new change on my setup. I use only very basic artwork to keep naviagtion faster. I also have Skin Settings > Scripts > Extra Artwork Options > Enable Episode Thumbnails > ENABLED

But with the latest Skin update if there is no Episode Thumbnail available a TV Show Episode (TMDBH > Trakt > Your In Progress TV Shows), then the Portrait Poster is now displayed instead a Landscape Fanart image when in the Media View (Episodes) View.

Could you take a look at this when you have time please @bsoriano ? THANKS Smile

NB: For the purposes of the 'Better' screenshot below (and to show that the correct images are available to the Skin) I set Skin Settings > Scripts > Extra Artwork Options > Enable Episode Thumbnails > DISABLED temporarily.

NOW (when no Episode Thumbnail is available):

BETTER (when no Episode Thumbnail is available):

TV SHOW with Poster and Fanart:
@jmh2002, I will look into this.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-08-27, 12:32)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock, eventually I will, yes.  However, I need to finish skinshortcuts implementation before adding any other new features.
No worries. Thank for the update.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-08-25, 06:49)jmh2002 Wrote: Could you take a look at this when you have time please @bsoriano ? THANKS Smile

@jmh2002 , could you please try the latest from GitHub and let me know if this is fixed? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-08-27, 21:16)bsoriano Wrote:  

Hi Bsoriano
im loving the skin on matrix, but i have a small bug, which that is I'm dual booting Kodi between android and coreelec versions. In the Estuary skin, on the power button menu there is an option to boot to eMMC storage, ie swap to boot into Android.  for some reason when i change the skin from estuary to your skin, this power option button is missing. I have tried in the power menu option in skin setting to add it, but it does not show.....
is there a way we can pick up all the power options that can seen in the estuary skin? thank mark
  • 209(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13