• 24(current)
v19 Cosmic
[/quote]

Are you authorized with Trakt in Trakt context menu?
I saw your post probably on Reddit and tried it on my device. Everything seems to works fine.
Please go to settings > add-ons and check for updates to make sure everything is up-to-date.
[/quote]
Yeah, context menu and trakt on the latest updates. Im completely puzzled. I dont know what else to try. Ive even tried on a different skin, with different addons, same result. Im lost lol
(2021-08-26, 17:53)Robertsond1987 Wrote: I dont know what else to try. Ive even tried on a different skin, with different addons, same result. Im lost lol

Try to disable all add-ons you have, and then enable one by one and see which add-on make the issue.
Ive tried that also. Its not a big deal, just a little inconvenient.
Any chance you can add an option to move the plot and info a little bit lower? https://imgur.com/a/4859em6
Or an option to hide the plot from the widget?
Help. Just turned in my Kodi and am faced with my backgrounds minus the side menu.Films,tv,settings etc all missing.
Cannot do anything.Any help out there please ?
What you did with editing the description, that is, shortening it and positioning it a little lower, is just art Love It looks insanely beautiful and good!)
Go back into your settings and select your menus again, they will reappear.
(2021-08-27, 18:56)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Go back into your settings and select your menus again, they will reappear.

Tried that but did not work.
(2021-08-26, 19:12)kucas Wrote: Or an option to hide the plot from the widget?
I would like to see this option as well.
(2021-08-27, 19:10)roysmith Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 18:56)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Go back into your settings and select your menus again, they will reappear.

Tried that but did not work.
Sorry I broke this thing. You have to try to get to skin settings > start and select any "menu style". It is solved in new installation, only updated one is affected.
(2021-08-27, 19:10)ontap Wrote:
Yeah, I can do it. I though it not a good idea since why would you like to hide plot but if people wants it... Tongue
(2021-08-27, 20:13)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 19:10)ontap Wrote:
Yeah, I can do it. I though it not a good idea since why would you like to hide plot but if people wants it... Tongue
I like to have the default Select" action set to "show info" instead of "play", so I get the info when the "dialoginfo" screen pops up. Just think the home page looks less cluttered without the "textbox"  maybe.
(2021-08-27, 20:20)ontap Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 20:13)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 19:10)ontap Wrote: I would like to see this option as well.
I like to have the default Select" action set to "show info" instead of "play", so I get the info when the "dialoginfo" screen pops up. Just think the home page looks less cluttered without the "textbox"  maybe.
Sure, that makes sense Smile
I already pushed an update Smile
You have made a significant number of changes today regarding cosmetic improvements and edits for the better!) The poster in VideoOSD looks even better than before and more appropriate Smile And the font in DialogVideoInfo looks just perfect!) It's a pleasure to see how simple the font looks like!) Many thanksSmile
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0