• 29(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-31, 16:37)lkj23 Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 16:36)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: would it be at all possible to, when long pressing on an item in a widget to have an option to open trakt manager?

It's already there: https://imgur.com/Yg3Euua Smile

(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: When clicking on watchlist from inside the information section after long press it doesnt seem to do anything, not sure if this is a bug or not.

You should wait a little bit. When info list is loading sections below, it can take a bit of time to open watchlist settings. I assume this is the issue.
I have the same problem. For me the trakt option in context menu works pefectly, but the watchlist button in DialogVideoInfo not working, nothing happens. If I come back to Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection it work perfectly, very strange

Oh right. Actually it was broken.. :/ Thanks, it's fixed already. Fix will be available with next update today's evening, so about 1-2hours Smile
(2021-08-30, 20:03)Aaiemron Wrote: Good evening.

Did you already maybe had the time to figure out how to make a favorite as a widget?

Thanks
Hey, I'm not sure what you mean. Actually you can use favourites as a widget.
(2021-08-31, 19:06)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-30, 20:03)Aaiemron Wrote: Good evening.

Did you already maybe had the time to figure out how to make a favorite as a widget?

Thanks
Hey, I'm not sure what you mean. Actually you can use favourites as a widget.
Yes I know, but I mean only one favourite as a widget. Not all favourites.I I have more than one favourite and I want to choose one of them.
Thanks
Turned in this morning to find the fonts have been made smaller.??
Please can I have the fonts back to how they were or better still an option to choose larger ones.
On a big screen the writing looks much too small.
Thanks.
(2021-09-01, 07:00)roysmith Wrote: Turned in this morning to find the fonts have been made smaller.??
Please can I have the fonts back to how they were or better still an option to choose larger ones.
Thanks.
I changed default font. Today I will tweak it to make it look better.
What font you are using that is too small? Default one or Roboto condensed? You can change it in settings > interface > font and pick font you want.
Heppen,
In the default font, what is the font name you use in the wide list view? In that view, can you give an option for low list? Laugh
(2021-09-01, 08:19)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 07:00)roysmith Wrote: Turned in this morning to find the fonts have been made smaller.??
Thanks.
What font you are using that is too small? Default one or Roboto condensed? You can change it in settings > interface > font and pick font you want.

I was using Arial based but having now looked at all 4 of them they all appear smaller than they were.I am viewing on a 65” screen.
(2021-09-01, 12:34)roysmith Wrote: I was using Arial based but having now looked at all 4 of them they all appear smaller than they were.I am viewing on a 65” screen.
Oh ok. I will try to fix it today or tomorrow Smile There is a lot of work with fonts to make them look fine but I hope I can do it Tongue
(2021-09-01, 12:34)roysmith Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 08:19)nfm886 Wrote:
Thanks.

I was using Arial based but having now looked at all 4 of them they all appear smaller than they were.I am viewing on a 65” screen.
Hey, I think I fixed it in most cases.
Would be nice if you can download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip and do some tests if it's displayed properly now. I don't have that big screen ^^
Hey, would it be possible to add a way of making the background change to the posters of selected widget? Obviously the current fanart background looks amazing, its just on my sport widget (ive attached a screenshot) it doesnt look so good, so if it is possible to change background for selected widgets Maybe you can and im just missing something. Image

Also...

What exactly does "set overlay alpha value" do?... ive been changing it but i cant see amy difference anywhere?

Thanks. Massive respect. Quality work!
(2021-09-01, 15:46)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Hey, would it be possible to add a way of making the background change to the posters of selected widget? Obviously the current fanart background looks amazing, its just on my sport widget (ive attached a screenshot) it doesnt look so good, so if it is possible to change background for selected widgets Maybe you can and im just missing something. [url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]

I will think how to improve it. Basically problem is there, if something does not provide any fanart there is nothing to display. It's not that easy to fill this blank space. You can set your own background, for each menu entry or globally. It should help you fill this blank space until I find a solution Smile

(2021-09-01, 15:46)Robertsond1987 Wrote: What exactly does "set overlay alpha value" do?... ive been changing it but i cant see amy difference anywhere?

It is changing overlay transparency in some cases. You can see example here: https://imgur.com/a/ZCG6YPG
It will work with Classic vertical layout or some views.
(2021-09-01, 15:19)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 12:34)roysmith Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 08:19)nfm886 Wrote: I changed default font. Today I will tweak it to make it look better.

Would be nice if you can download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip and do some tests if it's displayed properly now. I don't have that big screen ^^
Downloaded and installed but I am afraid there is no difference.
The fonts used are fine but I wish there was a choice to use a larger one in the interface settings.
[/quote]

It is changing overlay transparency in some cases. You can see example here: https://imgur.com/a/ZCG6YPG
It will work with Classic vertical layout or some views.
[/quote]

Ah yes i see now.
(2021-09-01, 17:16)roysmith Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 15:19)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 12:34)roysmith Wrote: I was using Arial based but having now looked at all 4 of them they all appear smaller than they were.I am viewing on a 65” screen.
Downloaded and installed but I am afraid there is no difference.
The fonts used are fine but I wish there was a choice to use a larger one in the interface settings.
Is it possible to see a photo how it looks like? From what I tested it worked :/
Hi,

The check indicator for watched items is overlapping also the episode count. It seems a bug.. the number of episodes should disappear when marked watched but now they are overlapping each other in the widgets..
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0