• 230(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2021-09-02, 22:32)bsoriano Wrote: These instructions suppose that you already have the Netflix addon installed, enabled and configured.

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi,

can't find the addon, if you look at first screenshot, this is movies - viewtype:- fanart and a switch for Netflix style

Found it, I need to pick fanart - Amber is amazing

And its available at season and episode level, this is great

Image[/url]
(2021-09-02, 22:21)shedrock Wrote: Sorry Bart,

I meant to ask you if you left out the option for Artwork Dump to AD: Select Artwork in the Context Menu?

Thanks
@shedrock , I never had an Artwork Dump option in the context menu for Amber.  Perhaps the addon itself placed it there? I have not used Artwork Dump.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-02, 23:01)fsurfer Wrote: Found it, I need to pick fanart - Amber is amazing

@fsurfer , thank you for your kind words.  I am glad it is working well for you.

You can get the movie/tv show fanart(s) as background in the view, you just need to enable this setting:

Which means your view could look like this:

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-02, 23:51)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 23:01)fsurfer Wrote: Found it, I need to pick fanart - Amber is amazing

@fsurfer , thank you for your kind words.  I am glad it is working well for you.

Yes just finished setting up

Image[/url]

Can I ask, how do I remove shelves in one section?

Set shelf 1 to none
(2021-09-02, 23:50)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , I never had an Artwork Dump option in the context menu for Amber.  Perhaps the addon itself placed it there? I have not used Artwork Dump.
Is there a way it can be added in the Context Menu like how it shows up with Artwork Beef? One is auto, and the other, the missing one is manual selection of artwork.
Hi,

just noticed this Error

2021-09-03 08:17:10.788 T:11592   ERROR: F:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.urllib3\lib\urllib3\connectionpool.py:1004: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings

Using Leia 18.9
(2021-09-03, 00:58)shedrock Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 23:50)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , I never had an Artwork Dump option in the context menu for Amber.  Perhaps the addon itself placed it there? I have not used Artwork Dump.
Is there a way it can be added in the Context Menu like how it shows up with Artwork Beef? One is auto, and the other, the missing one is manual selection of artwork.
Artwork Beef is configurable, I run this addon manually - it will not work in Matrix MSIF see here para 1 and 4
(2021-09-03, 13:33)fsurfer Wrote: Hi,

just noticed this Error

2021-09-03 08:17:10.788 T:11592   ERROR: F:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.urllib3\lib\urllib3\connectionpool.py:1004: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings

Using Leia 18.9

@fsurfer, unfortunately, that is not a skin related error. I would not know how to assist in this case.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-03, 14:36)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 13:33)fsurfer Wrote: Hi,

just noticed this Error

Using Leia 18.9

@fsurfer, unfortunately, that is not a skin related error. I would not know how to assist in this case.

Regards,

Bart

Deleted, thank you

Used by Youtube and Artwork Beef
(2021-09-03, 00:58)shedrock Wrote:
@shedrock , as far as I know, there is no manual selection of artwork with Artwork Dump, since it does not allow for adding new art.  It only downloads artwork already added to your libraries by scrapers, NFO files, or other add-ons.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-08-31, 22:00)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-08-31, 17:24)billyrene Wrote:
(2021-08-30, 17:28)bsoriano Wrote: @billyrene , are you on Matrix and using the latest code from GitHub? Please confirm, since, if you have user rating enabled, it should be working.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

just updated from github again and still not working. as you can see in the images below. colored flags enabled the user rating is missing

and when i use the monochrome user rating is ther@billyrene , that was not an error.  The user rating for the movie in your screenshot is blank, so the color rating badge does not show. 

I just changed it on GitHub so that the color rating badge shows even if the rating is blank, to be consistent with the behavior for the monochrome badges.  Please test and let me know if you prefer it this way, or you would rather not have the badge show if the rating is blank.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

looks great thank you. i think i prefer the way it is now with the badge showing even if i didn't give the rating yet. but thats just me Smile

one more thing. i made up my own movie categories in folder on my hard drive and i am kinda always in file view and there in fanart. and as you see in the image below now there is the rating badge on the folders as well. would it be possible to not show it there?

also would it be possible to integrate the rating badges in list views somehow? low list view for instance?
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2021-09-03, 20:42)billyrene Wrote: also would it be possible to integrate the rating badges in list views somehow? low list view for instance?

@billyrene , please try the latest from GitHub (Matrix).  I have added the user rating to all of the applicable views, and it should only show on items that you can actually rate.  Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-03, 18:03)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , as far as I know, there is no manual selection of artwork with Artwork Dump, since it does not allow for adding new art.  It only downloads artwork already added to your libraries by scrapers, NFO files, or other add-ons.
I am not sure that's correct. Here's a screenshot.

(2021-09-03, 22:20)shedrock Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 18:03)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , as far as I know, there is no manual selection of artwork with Artwork Dump, since it does not allow for adding new art.  It only downloads artwork already added to your libraries by scrapers, NFO files, or other add-ons.
I am not sure that's correct. Here's a screenshot.

@shedrock , those are actually from Artwork Downloader (the Matrix version that @Angelinas is maintaining), not from Artowrk Dump.  So, if I understand correctly, what you would like is for me to add the Artwork Downloader options to the context menu so that they show up without having to select "Manage" first, correct? Please confirm.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
  • 230(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5