• 34(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-09-03, 19:04)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:00)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 18:51)nfm886 Wrote: I made a change. Now patterns changing colours instead of full overlay, take a look: https://streamable.com/tmb3g3
Also, there will be a background under the main menu when Flixed scrolling is enabled which will change colour as well.

This is absolutely what they call beauty!

Will test your zip later in the evening.

Do you have this as a ZIP which also includes the Flix scrolling on home screen? I can than test both functionalities Big Grin

Much appreciated!

Yeah, latest master branch includes all the changes, so basically you can download zip I gave you before.

Thanks. I tried this zip however I do not see the new changes of colours however I see the Flix it scrolling. I tried also the one from Git..
(2021-09-03, 19:21)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:04)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:00)Rijs43 Wrote: This is absolutely what they call beauty!

Will test your zip later in the evening.

Do you have this as a ZIP which also includes the Flix scrolling on home screen? I can than test both functionalities Big Grin

Much appreciated!

Yeah, latest master branch includes all the changes, so basically you can download zip I gave you before.

Thanks. I tried this zip however I do not see the new changes of colours however I see the Flix it scrolling. I tried also the one from Git..
Please go to skin settings > background > re-enable all those settings:
- enable colored background
- match overlay colour from image
also open overlay playground and reset some settings

Give me feedback if it solved your issue Smile
(2021-09-03, 19:26)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:21)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:04)nfm886 Wrote: Yeah, latest master branch includes all the changes, so basically you can download zip I gave you before.

I did same settings as your stream but navigation bar is still grey and not changing colours. Perhaps the ZIP I have contains only Flix it option and not the most recent one.. just guessing Wink
(2021-09-03, 19:30)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:26)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:21)Rijs43 Wrote: Thanks. I tried this zip however I do not see the new changes of colours however I see the Flix it scrolling. I tried also the one from Git..

I did same settings as your stream but navigation bar is still grey and not changing colours. Perhaps the ZIP I have contains only Flix it option and not the most recent one.. just guessing Wink

Oh god. I think I need take a break...
Sure, I did not push those changes yet Rofl
Sorry, working hard lately and losing my mind Confused
I will push it later,  probably with an update.
(2021-09-03, 19:35)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:30)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:26)nfm886 Wrote: Please go to skin settings > background > re-enable all those settings:

No bother mate! Will keep an eye on your github.

Looking forward to it.
(2021-09-03, 19:36)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:35)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:30)Rijs43 Wrote: I did same settings as your stream but navigation bar is still grey and not changing colours. Perhaps the ZIP I have contains only Flix it option and not the most recent one.. just guessing Wink

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, that what I wanted to say - you are following my GitHub more than me, haha Laugh
I must say, Vertical layout looks good/interesting with latest changes too: https://streamable.com/uhrupo Smile
(2021-09-03, 19:38)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:36)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 19:35)nfm886 Wrote: Oh god. I think I need take a break...

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, that what I wanted to say - you are following my GitHub more than me, haha Laugh

He he.. perhaps I have to sent you another cup of coffee for all the hard work Smile
(2021-09-03, 19:51)nfm886 Wrote: I must say, Vertical layout looks good/interesting with latest changes too: https://streamable.com/uhrupo Smile

Looks great! I am more a fan of the classic look and use it as my main set up Big Grin
I tested your latest git and the colours looks great on my 4k 65" TV Big Grin Really a joy to navigate through my Movies and TV Shows
(2021-09-03, 20:17)Rijs43 Wrote: I tested your latest git and the colours looks great on my 4k 65" TV Big Grin Really a joy to navigate through my Movies and TV Shows

I found a bug with Flixed scrolling. But i will fix it tomorrow. I'm tired a little bit.
(2021-09-03, 20:28)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 20:17)Rijs43 Wrote: I tested your latest git and the colours looks great on my 4k 65" TV Big Grin Really a joy to navigate through my Movies and TV Shows

I found a bug with Flixed scrolling. But i will fix it tomorrow. I'm tired a little bit.

I can imagine pal!

Would you mind to look tomorrow for an option to show the indicators for all files in Flix view on home screen instead of just for the first poster please?

Thanks.
Was wondering what this was?

Added: Option to show EPG Event Icon on home screen

I've turned it one but not sure what it does or where it is. Is there an example of this?

Looking forward to more improvements on the Live TV section. Integration of channel logos on the guide would be excellent.
Latest update looks amazing. Using vertical with flixit views. Fixed my issues with backgrounds being too bright in addons and and widgets. Nailed it, thank you!
I have a problem, some poster view type wall is missing.
ImageImage

I want the poster to show like this view which is perfect.

Please help me thanks bro.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0