• 38(current)
v19 Cosmic
Any chance you can add colour codec icons to osd when you pause a movie/tv

Thanks
(2021-09-06, 17:37)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Any chance you can add colour codec icons to osd when you pause a movie/tv

Thanks
Sorry, but no. I wanted to keep OSD even simpler but after some requests I added info line to it. Let's keep it as it is.
(2021-09-06, 15:02)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-06, 11:10)nfm886 Wrote: Hi,
Update will be probably today in the evening. I'm working on "Flix Spotlight" view, this is how it looks so far: https://streamable.com/brbq14
There is still some bugs and things to complete, I hope it will be ready to push today Smile

Amazing and very clean!

Wow amazing. How can i get title logo like the joker one in your vid doesn’t seems to work with my local library plexkodiconnect ?
Background trailer set to manual or auto doesn’t work well with pkexkodiconnect it always start in full screen and i need to press back button if i want it plays in background.

Keep your good work 👍
Hi

With plexkodiconnect backgroud trailer always start in full screen.
How can i have movies title logo like the one in your last video flix spotlight ex joker
mine just in white arial.
I'm really amazed by your great work especially with this skin and all the features you are implementing. I have been using your skin for quite some time and it's working great. There are two things I would like you to take in consideration:

1. The option to hide the library location (similar to your Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection skin)
2. The option to hide the clock all together, not only on the home screen.

In my opinion these two options will make the skin look even cleaner.
(2021-09-06, 20:34)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-06, 15:02)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-06, 11:10)nfm886 Wrote: Hi,
Update will be probably today in the evening. I'm working on "Flix Spotlight" view, this is how it looks so far: https://streamable.com/brbq14
There is still some bugs and things to complete, I hope it will be ready to push today Smile

Amazing and very clean!

Wow amazing. How can i get title logo like the joker one in your vid doesn’t seems to work with my local library plexkodiconnect ?
Background trailer set to manual or auto doesn’t work well with pkexkodiconnect it always start in full screen and i need to press back button if i want it plays in background.

Keep your good work 👍

Hi, I used PlexKodiConnect as well and the Title can be achieved by having clearlogo however I could not get this working so transfered back to Emby and there it is working.

I did not have issues with trailers on home screen. Did you enable background trailer in settings?

Edit; try to enable fanart in PlexKodiConnect settings and let it run for a couple of hrs. I remember this did the trick fir me in Kodi Leia in the past.
(2021-09-06, 22:04)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-06, 20:34)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-06, 15:02)Rijs43 Wrote: Amazing and very clean!

Keep your good work 👍

Hi, I used PlexKodiConnect as well and the Title can be achieved by having clearlogo however I could not get this working so transfered back to Emby and there it is working.

I did not have issues with trailers on home screen. Did you enable background trailer in settings?

Edit; try to enable fanart in PlexKodiConnect settings and let it run for a couple of hrs. I remember this did the trick fir me in Kodi Leia in the past.

Thank you for your help its working now for clear logo need to enable fanart option in plexkodiconnect.

For background trailer i suspect maybe a conflict with plexpass trailer already enabled in my plex server and kodi pull this in full screen instead just background. I already have YouTube plug-in installed and api sets.
@nfm886 could you consider adding a option to select audio and subtitle before starting a movie?

Thank You
Digging this skin awesome job
Looking forward to upcoming updates
I wanted to know how can I see the quality of the stream. I would like to know at times if what I am watching if it’s 1080 or 720p especially when watching other things.
(2021-09-07, 03:57)magnetic Wrote: I wanted to know how can I see the quality of the stream. I would like to know at times if what I am watching if it’s 1080 or 720p especially when watching other things.
You can see it by opening playerprocessinfo or by going to settings in OSD.

More info... https://kodi.wiki/view/Player_process_info
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-09-07, 03:35)M_rota Wrote: @nfm886 could you consider adding a option to select audio and subtitle before starting a movie?

Thank You

How it should works?
(2021-09-06, 20:39)M_rota Wrote: With plexkodiconnect backgroud trailer always start in full screen.

I'm using PKC too and everything seems to works as expected. I guess some add-ons or settings is conflicting.
Hi pal,

I believe someone else also asked for but not sure any more.

If Flix scrolling is enabled, can we have an option to display all indicators on the posters instead of only the highlited poster?

Thanks!
(2021-09-07, 11:50)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi pal,

I believe someone else also asked for but not sure any more.

If Flix scrolling is enabled, can we have an option to display all indicators on the posters instead of only the highlited poster?

Thanks!
I must think of it because it does not look well.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0