• 10(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-09-08, 15:42)OOPMan Wrote: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem (other than to delete the offending files)?
Use shorter file names. Windows still can't handle paths that are longer than 256 characters. If I whould let Ember create longer paths with a (possible) workaround you whould no longer be able to read, move or rename the files/folders in Windows.
Hi guys, since updating to 1.11.x Ember is no longer displaying the genres on the main screen, the boxes are there but they don't display anything. Any ideas why? 
Here is an example;
Imagehttps://imgur.com/a/epYD1XEImage
(2021-09-10, 21:51)Finchy Wrote: Hi guys, since updating to 1.11.x Ember is no longer displaying the genres on the main screen, the boxes are there but they don't display anything. Any ideas why? 
Here is an example;
I think you just need to use "Genre Mapping" to map the genre to the image.
(2021-09-09, 22:02)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 15:42)OOPMan Wrote: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem (other than to delete the offending files)?
Use shorter file names. Windows still can't handle paths that are longer than 256 characters. If I whould let Ember create longer paths with a (possible) workaround you whould no longer be able to read, move or rename the files/folders in Windows.
This is technically no longer true?

See https://www.howtogeek.com/266621/how-to-...haracters/

It is true that enabling this feature requires a registry edit to support it but it would be nice if Ember supported this. Checking if a registry flag is set is not a large amount of work.

However, even if you choose not to make a change to support this feature, at the very least it is not good behavior for the application to completely crash and burn when encountering a problem path. I would have been fine if Ember simply said "Hey, I can't deal with this path so I'm skipping it" rather than "Hey, I can't deal with this path, I'm going to exit completely, cheers"
(2021-09-06, 13:16)redglory Wrote: Hi @DanCooper when I single scrape any field by clicking it, series ratings are disappearing.

I'm algo locking DB file and don't know how. I then have to copy DB file, clobe EMM rename the new file and open EMM for it to unlock.

Thanks
@DanCooper regarding this last issue, while scrapping using the command line, I'm getting this errors:
Code:
Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System.Data.SQLite,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:code = ReadOnly (8), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800017FF): attempt to write a readonly database
attempt to write a readonly database

And I have no instance of EMM opened.
Image Image
(2021-09-13, 11:03)redglory Wrote: @DanCooper regarding this last issue, while scrapping using the command line, I'm getting this errors:
Code:
Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System.Data.SQLite,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:code = ReadOnly (8), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800017FF): attempt to write a readonly database

Could this be related to this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2732437 which also only happens using cmdline
(2021-09-13, 13:48)komplex Wrote:
(2021-09-13, 11:03)redglory Wrote: @DanCooper regarding this last issue, while scrapping using the command line, I'm getting this errors:
Code:

Could this be related to this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2732437 which also only happens using cmdline
It's not related because I've already copied x64\SQLite.Interop.dll into EMM root.

It causes the same (trying to open Modal dialog because of the "readonly access database" popup.
Image Image
(2021-08-28, 06:39)ralfonat Wrote:
(2021-08-26, 22:59)ss4johnny Wrote: Just installed version 1.11.1 and updating some movies.

One thing I noticed is that the "Edit Movie" button feels slower than it used to be.

It would be nice too if the Refresh option had an "All Items except Title". I often make adjustments to titles, like THEATRICAL, DC, etc. I know that there is now a field for edition that includes Remastered and Extended, but I want this information showing up in Kodi and I've already put it in how I want it (or rather, I'm just keeping what the original video files had). Anyway, refreshing all items removes that information. I normally wouldn't refresh all, but I figured I would tale advantage of the new version.
You can lock title in settings

Thanks. Will try.
(2021-08-26, 22:59)ss4johnny Wrote: Just installed version 1.11.1 and updating some movies.

One thing I noticed is that the "Edit Movie" button feels slower than it used to be.

It would be nice too if the Refresh option had an "All Items except Title". I often make adjustments to titles, like THEATRICAL, DC, etc. I know that there is now a field for edition that includes Remastered and Extended, but I want this information showing up in Kodi and I've already put it in how I want it (or rather, I'm just keeping what the original video files had). Anyway, refreshing all items removes that information. I normally wouldn't refresh all, but I figured I would tale advantage of the new version.

Starting with 1.11.1 and updating TV shows. I'm starting to move from tvdb to tmdb. One dilemma that I have now is that I have all these shows with titles based on tvdb and they don't quite match up exactly with tmdb (particularly for specials). So I need to get the names renamed from tvdb to tmdb. While I have a renamer program separate from Ember, it doesn't account for the case of specials or two-part episodes well. Would the Ember renamer be able to handle this better?

Honestly, at this point, I'm thinking about moving these tmdb named ones to a separate folder completely because it might take some time to get this fully transitioned. 

I like that it can download the tmdb and imdb ratings, though I had to dig into the settings to configure it how I wanted. 

One show that it is a little funky is Conan Without Borders, which shows up with that title in themoviedb, but is wrapped into the TBS Conan show in imdb.
(2021-09-12, 07:50)Rexspinner Wrote:
(2021-09-10, 21:51)Finchy Wrote: Hi guys, since updating to 1.11.x Ember is no longer displaying the genres on the main screen, the boxes are there but they don't display anything. Any ideas why? 
Here is an example;
I think you just need to use "Genre Mapping" to map the genre to the image.

I don't think that's the problem. When I go into edit it shows the genres selected in that section, but on the main page it doesn't show the actual genres in the genre boxes. It shows the correct amount of boxes (ie 3 genre boxes when there are 3 selected, 1 if only 1 selected, etc) but those boxes don't show any text.
I see what you mean. OK, so I have mapped those genres so they are showing the images, but should they not also show the text (ie the genre) in the windows? 

https://imgur.com/XzWRFDl
Imagehttps://imgur.com/HKRibme

it just makes it hard for me to work out what genre each is at a quick glance without the text and I have to go into edit to see them! Thanks
(2021-09-15, 12:57)Finchy Wrote: I see what you mean. OK, so I have mapped those genres so they are showing the images, but should they not also show the text (ie the genre) in the windows? 

https://imgur.com/XzWRFDl
Imagehttps://imgur.com/HKRibme

it just makes it hard for me to work out what genre each is at a quick glance without the text and I have to go into edit to see them! Thanks

The text below the genre pic is a known bug in this version.
(2021-08-23, 18:11)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Having an odd issue adding one particular movie.  This happened whilst I was adding a few others but this one was the only one I was having an issue with...

My process is this:

All new movies go in a "to sort folder".  I then scrape the movies with EMM; nfo, artwork etc.  Then I move them to the final destination folder and re-add them to EMM (removing the original in the "to sort folder" from the EMM database).  This particular file scrapes fine but when I re-add for some reason I get the following error:
[APIKodi] [kodi] [SearchMovie] "\\xxx.xxx.x.xxx\video\movie\18\Ciao maschio (1978) [576p] [18]\Ciao maschio (1978) [576p] [18].avi" | NOT found in host database!
[APIKodi] [kodi] UpdateInfo_Movie: "Ciao maschio" | NOT found on host! Abort!
[KodiInterface] [kodi] [GenericRunCallBack] | Sync Failed:  Ciao maschio

If I then re-scrape the movie, it won't sync and the error message says "The file is no longer available.  Reconnect the source and retry"...

If I then rescan, it adds the movie again but the nfo and artwork are missing (they are in the folder still however with the correct file names). So again, re-scrape but the same thing happens again and again.

I can add it to the Kodi library manually using local info but for some reason, Kodi isn't scraping the artwork.  So that's one way however each time I rescan in EMM it is re-adding the movie and therefore duplicating and when I remove the duplicate, it removes it from Kodi!

I use this process of moving the files between the sort folder and destination folder as my destination folders are by certification, which makes parental control easier.

I now have 3 movies with this issue which is causing pain when trying to keep totals, etc. in sync with Kodi.
O melhor scraper! tks!
Hi guys,
I just updated EMM to version 1.11.1 (run in admin mode) and then added Lurk, I updated my library, it founds the show folder but it doesn't show the season below it.
my folder structure is correct:
D:\TV Shows\test\Lurk (2009)\Season 1
Log

also, when I edit the show (CTRL + E) EMM says:
This path is no longer available.
Reconnect the source and press Retry.

not sure why it says that, I have other shows on the same drive and I can play the files with VLC.

What should I change?
thx
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.11.x - Download & Discussion Thread0