• 44(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-09-17, 14:24)jt.cs Wrote: Is having the skin auto-focus on the first widget on the first menu item/homepage a possibility as well (versus focus on the right menu itself)?  I know other skins have this ability, but I've no idea how complex a process that would be.

I'm not sure. I must investigate it since never though of it.
Hey man, hooe your good.

Do you have any plans to introduce "info tags" do the classic view? "Genre/cast/studio"

I much prefer the classic view but i really like the info tags.

If not thats cool,

Much respect for what you do.
(2021-09-17, 15:02)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-17, 14:24)jt.cs Wrote: Is having the skin auto-focus on the first widget on the first menu item/homepage a possibility as well (versus focus on the right menu itself)?  I know other skins have this ability, but I've no idea how complex a process that would be.

Now it's been mentioned I kind of miss that from other skins, Artic Zephyr reloaded does this.
(2021-09-17, 15:02)nfm886 Wrote:

Fair enough - it isn't a huge deal, but a nicety Smile

Not to pester, but another change I think would improve usability of the skin is to be able to enter in a value for "limit items" under the widgets section, or perhaps a "default" user value that can be selected along with your presets of none/10/25/50/100.
(2021-09-18, 15:41)jt.cs Wrote: Not to pester, but another change I think would improve usability of the skin is to be able to enter in a value for "limit items" under the widgets section, or perhaps a "default" user value that can be selected along with your presets of none/10/25/50/100.

The reason I ask for this if that sometimes I'd like to pick a movie to watch from a small random selection, and 10 is still quite a few to choose from, so it would be nice to say, have Kodi pick 5 (or better yet, 3) movies at random and then I choose from that.  I know the same could be achieved by simply ignoring anything after the first 3 or 5 choices out of the 10 - but it would be nice Smile
Hi pal,

Is it possible to disable the trailer function per widget? I have a widget for In Progress and no need to see the trailer before starting watching. I have to wait until trailer starts to activate the Play button Smile
(2021-09-19, 15:29)Rijs43 Wrote: I have to wait until trailer starts to activate the Play button Smile

I think I found a solution for that. Just waiting for implementation.
Unfortunately I'm busy lately. Will be back to work in 1-2 days I hope Smile
(2021-09-19, 19:40)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-19, 15:29)Rijs43 Wrote: I have to wait until trailer starts to activate the Play button Smile

I think I found a solution for that. Just waiting for implementation.
Unfortunately I'm busy lately. Will be back to work in 1-2 days I hope Smile

No rush mate and take your time. Happy to read you have a solution for this Big Grin
I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable youtube from adding these trailers to my youtube history?
I have setup the youtube plugin with my API keys,etc so I can get trailers to work.
But then on another device when I browse my youtube history, it's flooded with all these trailers from the movies I browse in there.
Hi @nfm886,

I am using Embuary Helper for some widgets like similar content or based on genre etc. However if I use this as a budget I cannot see based on which content. So for example I get a suggestion Based on Genre, but which genre? Is this skin based or Embuary Helper not returning this information? I believe Embuary skin is showing this info.

Edit, this info is showing when I access through the addon it self, but strange not showing in Widget title.

Thanks.
(2021-09-08, 19:23)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 19:15)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 09:40)Aaiemron Wrote: Is it possible to increase the transparency of the menu bar with Flix Scrolling enabled?
The color is the same as the highlight color and it should be a bit more transparent to my knowledge.

This is what I mean. If would be nice if the menu bar could be a bit more tranparent with Flix Scrolling
The color stands out too much. At least in my opinion​​​​​​

​​​​​​Image[/url]

Classic layout require some more attention. I will improve it soon.
Goodmorning.

Did you maybe find the time to improve this?

Thanks a lot.
Hey does anyone know how i can ungrey out all of the menu options around trailers? I've followed the video guide but i can't seem to get any auto trailer functionality added at all with all the menu options just greyed out.
(2021-09-22, 21:22)sunlollyking Wrote: Hey does anyone know how i can ungrey out all of the menu options around trailers? I've followed the video guide but i can't seem to get any auto trailer functionality added at all with all the menu options just greyed out.

Do you have youtube installed?
(2021-07-27, 11:57)nfm886 Wrote:

The skin is designed to allow the user to focus on media consumption. It provides many innovative solutions that every movie lover will appreciate.

ImageImage

Hello my gorgeous friends! Smile
It's me - heppen, again Big Grin

Just started working on new project, brand new skin based on Estuary.

The main idea of the Cosmic skin is to work fast and light while being innovative. I want to provide you with a skin that not only allows you to focus on multimedia content, but at the same time will not be in the way.

The skin is all the time [WIP].
I hope to finish working on it in the next few weeks.

For now, I can share some screenshots. It's not much and not much is shown, but the work is still going on Wink

[ https://imgur.com/gallery/WGdg1O3 ]

# [ Donations ]
If you want, you can support me by "bringing me coffee", thanks! Smile

I'm starting this topic to get back to actively contributing and discussing with you guys <3
I'm hoping for lots of ideas, hints and opinions!
I will try to keep you updated on the progress and any updates.

Greetings, have a nice day! Smile

# [ Installation instruction ]
Installation is easy... Just follow this steps.

You can install it via repository to provide automatic updates
Download repository: repository.heppen
Or install it via Kodi file-manager
add source: https://nfm886.github.io/repository.heppen or https://zips.ovh/heppen

or install it manually (updates should be installed manually), download this zip file and install it from zip
skin.cosmic

# [ Getting additional RATINGS working ]
You have to provide an API key in this addon, to make it fully working.
Follow this steps...

To get movie/tv show ratings working you need to get OMDb API Keys.
When you have api key, go to settings > add-ons > my add-ons > video add-ons > TheMovieDb Helper > configuration > API Keys > enter your API key there...
Then go to Settings > Skin Settings > Library > Choose ratings...
After it just restart Kodi.

# [ Bonus... ]

How to install and setup this skin from scratch Smile

This skin is way too fast for a skin with clear logos and ratings. Before I start using it I just have a quick question and recommendation. Is this going to be your main project going forward? I would love to see this skin with all its full settings and would love to use it for the meanwhile. Also, is there a way to change the font to something better personally? I bet there's an easy way but I cant figure it out.
I think there is a bug when opening season view (episodes) for a tv show. If the tv show has a clearlogo, it does not show up the top. If the tv show has no clearlogo, the title in normal font shows up the top.
I noticed with a tv show that has a clearlogo, when you back out of season view the clearlogo shows for a split second when exiting.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0