• 68(current)
Release YouTube
When i use my subscriptions list, it sometimes works properly. But today, it only shows videos from a couple of channels. Sometimes it even shows videos from a single channel only.
Anyone else suddenly has an empty My Subscriptions list? Restarts didnt help and the logfiles don't show any errors. Other features like saved playlists work as intended.
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
(2021-09-24, 19:26)Juppstein Wrote: Anyone else suddenly has an empty My Subscriptions list? Restarts didnt help and the logfiles don't show any errors. Other features like saved playlists work as intended.
Yes, I'm pretty sure we all have at one time or another. Just wait a day and My Subscriptions will be populated again. No fix has been made yet.
I just upgraded to matrix, and this complains about inputstream adaptive not being compatible. Is the solution to just disable dash and leave it?
Thx
No, the solution is to install the Matrix version of InputStream Adaptive. In general you can find that in the Kodi repo under VideoPlayer InputStream, although for example on LibreElec it's in the LE repo instead.

Hope that helps Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-09-26, 04:26)jmh2002 Wrote: No, the solution is to install the Matrix version of InputStream Adaptive. In general you can find that in the Kodi repo under VideoPlayer InputStream, although for example on LibreElec it's in the LE repo instead.

Hope that helps Smile

Thanks, this didn't occur to me as a solution because, why wouldn't it simply be set as a dependency and automatically installed like every other dependency. But anyways I'll do that, ty
This thing is so much work and so hard. Things are different now than what's in this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iFaY8IpTeI

In Credential Type, Which API are you using? You can't create an API anymore. There is no API link to click on as shown in the video. Are there any new guides, videos?

Even if I succeed in doing all this work, is the HDR going to work in nVidia Shield Kodi?
how long is the normal loading time of a video? my installation takes about 30 sec to 1 min to start playing a video. It is normal? When video starts playback is fine, but when ends it takes about 1 minute to load next video.
I'm using Kodi matrix with the latest add-on version and my personal api key configured.
(2021-09-26, 22:33)adriman Wrote: how long is the normal loading time of a video? my installation takes about 30 sec to 1 min to start playing a video. It is normal? When video starts playback is fine, but when ends it takes about 1 minute to load next video.
I'm using Kodi matrix with the latest add-on version and my personal api key configured.

You didn't mention your hardware or network. In my case, it takes about 1 to 3 seconds to load a video and start playing. Some videos buffer and stop. On those videos, I just press STOP and then PLAY again and everything is OK.

Libreelec 10.0
Intel i5 NUC (quite old)
Gigabit wired network
Gigabit internet (Verizon)
YouTube Addon Version: 6.8.17 alpha 1 Matrix
(2021-09-26, 23:15)blueribb Wrote:
(2021-09-26, 22:33)adriman Wrote: how long is the normal loading time of a video? my installation takes about 30 sec to 1 min to start playing a video. It is normal? When video starts playback is fine, but when ends it takes about 1 minute to load next video.

You didn't mention your hardware or network. In my case, it takes about 1 to 3 seconds to load a video and start playing. Some videos buffer and stop. On those videos, I just press STOP and then PLAY again and everything is OK.

Libreelec 10.0
Intel i5 NUC (quite old)
Gigabit wired network
Gigabit internet (Verizon)
YouTube Addon Version: 6.8.17 alpha 1 Matrix

I'm running Libreelec on a HTPC with Celeron J1900 and 4gb RAM. Internet connection is 300mb.

When you talk about connection I checked DNS configuration and put the Google 8.8.8.8 and now it looks video loads too much faster. Maybe I had and old setup because I changed internet supplier a few months ago...
(2020-09-17, 16:10)a7mag3ddon Wrote: Hello, i have added all my keys and credentials but when i go into my subsriptions i get an error which i can only see part of before it dissapears " YouTube : quotaExceded : The Request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota "

Obvisouly this is related to some kind of quota but ive not used the youtube addon before so not sure how i would haver exceded anything ?

I have this issue to.
What is the problem and how can I fix this?

Youtube Addon: 6.8.17+matrix.1
Kodi 19.1
It sounds like the credentials/keys you've entered are either expired or incorrect, and that the addon is falling back to its default built-in keys that are over quota.

First thing to do is check in detail that your personal keys are working, valid and entered correctly.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-09-27, 16:19)DarrenHill Wrote: It sounds like the credentials/keys you've entered are either expired or incorrect, and that the addon is falling back to its default built-in keys that are over quota.

First thing to do is check in detail that your personal keys are working, valid and entered correctly.
I already did that following by this doc:
https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3...ng-started

I took the correct keys from my account api.
I haven't use this account for a long time, especially with youtube addon or and kind of API use.

Why this limit parameter of "Queries per day" is set to "0" and cannot be changed?
They have a nasty habit of expiring keys that haven't been used for a while (and on occasion even some that have if some reports are to be believed).

Simplest is to try setting up some new ones and see if they work - details of that are in the first few posts of this thread (which I think references also that document you linked).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-09-28, 12:31)DarrenHill Wrote: They have a nasty habit of expiring keys that haven't been used for a while (and on occasion even some that have if some reports are to be believed).

Simplest is to try setting up some new ones and see if they work - details of that are in the first few posts of this thread (which I think references also that document you linked).

I tried to regenerate my client api key and reset the secret key but still the same.

Do you think I should need to fill this form too?
https://support.google.com/youtube/conta...form?hl=en

According to what they say here:
https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3...rted#quota
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0