• 46(current)
v19 Cosmic
What a beautiful work you did there, just set that up yesterday night following your vidéo and its the best setup i ever had!
The autolaunch trailer is perfect.
I would add one thing (not sure if its used enough to be worth it.) But now that i'm able to choose my tv show and movies from my sofa with my family. Linking that to sonarr / radarr to be able to download the movie with my remote control would be crazy Big Grin
(2021-09-26, 00:52)KSyStem Wrote: I would add one thing (not sure if its used enough to be worth it.) But now that i'm able to choose my tv show and movies from my sofa with my family. Linking that to sonarr / radarr to be able to download the movie with my remote control would be crazy
That is a not feature that can be implemented at the skin level.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-09-26, 00:52)KSyStem Wrote: What a beautiful work you did there, just set that up yesterday night following your vidéo and its the best setup i ever had!
The autolaunch trailer is perfect.
I would add one thing (not sure if its used enough to be worth it.) But now that i'm able to choose my tv show and movies from my sofa with my family. Linking that to sonarr / radarr to be able to download the movie with my remote control would be crazy Big Grin

Link a Trakt list to Sonarr, Radarr. In Kodi select a file and add to this list as a 'request'. Sonarr, Radarr will pick the file once added to the list. Best scenario you can have for what you want. Direct link is not possible I believe.
Buenas me encanta la skin Enhorabuena, me gustaria que en horizontal se pudiera cambiar el tema.
(2021-09-26, 18:42)raadiiaz Wrote: Buenas me encanta la skin Enhorabuena, me gustaria que en horizontal se pudiera cambiar el tema.

Come on man. You managed to register with an English language forum. Then you managed to find the sub forum to post in. And then you go all non-English.Don't be like that. https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules#Posting
(2021-09-26, 19:26)Up Next ..... Wrote: Come on man.
If you really want to apply as a moderator, there are ways to accomplish that. Smile
For now, using the report function was enough already in this case. We'll take it from here.

(2021-09-26, 18:42)raadiiaz Wrote: Buenas me encanta la skin Enhorabuena, me gustaria que en horizontal se pudiera cambiar el tema.
Your previous post was also done in English, so please stick to that.
Another post from you in Spanish will be removed instantly.
This is and remains an English-only forum.

@raadiiaz This forum is English-only.
You can use google translate or any other translation service if you want.
(2021-09-26, 19:49)Klojum Wrote:
If you really want to apply as a moderator, there are ways to accomplish that. Smile
For now, using the report function was enough already in this case. We'll take it from here.
Well normally I wouldn't have bothered reporting, nor quoting and posting. To keep the thread clean. But all of his/her posts are in Spanish. I won't respond anymore about this to keep the thread clean. I would even request to remove my posts about this issue.
(2021-09-26, 20:13)Up Next ..... Wrote:
(2021-09-26, 19:49)Klojum Wrote:
Well normally I wouldn't have bothered reporting, nor quoting and posting. To keep the thread clean. But all of his/her posts are in Spanish. I won't respond anymore about this to keep the thread clean. I would even request to remove my posts about this issue.

Sorry, I didn't know, it won't happen again, thanks!
I have done my best to search this thread for an answer. Please forgive me if this has already been asked or explained...

Is there a setting to mute the audio for the home screen trailers so that only the video runs? Thanks in advance.
(2021-09-27, 20:15)TheFather999 Wrote: I have done my best to search this thread for an answer. Please forgive me if this has already been asked or explained...

Is there a setting to mute the audio for the home screen trailers so that only the video runs? Thanks in advance.

For now not, but it sounds like something worth adding Smile I will think of it Smile
(2021-09-27, 20:44)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-27, 20:15)TheFather999 Wrote: I have done my best to search this thread for an answer. Please forgive me if this has already been asked or explained...

For now not, but it sounds like something worth adding Smile I will think of it Smile
Thank you for the consideration, as well as all your hard work to date. Your Cosmic build is wonderfully complete, easy on the eyes, simple to navigate & quick. CHEERS!
(2021-09-27, 21:03)TheFather999 Wrote:
(2021-09-27, 20:44)nfm886 Wrote:

Thank you for the consideration, as well as all your hard work to date. Your Cosmic build is wonderfully complete, easy on the eyes, simple to navigate & quick. CHEERS!
Thanks for kind words! Smile
Thanks for the amazing skin!

I wanted to report an oddity though. I'm not sure if it's only happening my end or not but the seekbar on the bottom of the osd seem to be showing wrong times for chapters. Chapters starts from the left without margin but the seekbar leaves a margin.
You can the images below. Sorry for photos instead of screenshots but I'm using Kodi on AndroidTV.

The top seekbar (when activated) shows the correct times for the chapters since it starts without margin.

(2021-09-28, 02:51)kasarmahmut Wrote: Thanks for the amazing skin!

I wanted to report an oddity though. I'm not sure if it's only happening my end or not but the seekbar on the bottom of the osd seem to be showing wrong times for chapters. Chapters starts from the left without margin but the seekbar leaves a margin.
You can the images below. Sorry for photos instead of screenshots but I'm using Kodi on AndroidTV.

The top seekbar (when activated) shows the correct times for the chapters since it starts without margin.

Thank you. It should be corrected now Smile
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0