• 239(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
Probably you have made a widget from trakt watchlist and this is the normal behavior. You can add the movies you want to trakt collection
(2021-09-27, 13:54)tmbt Wrote: Hi,
i've a fast, probably stupid, question.
In my homepage i've a shelf movie type where i would like to see all the movies i've in my catalogue. So in amber settings i've selected SHELF 1 Movies. Type Poster. Sort by Title. Sort order from a to z. Shelf limit set to null.
I can see all the movies in my catalogue until i tag one as watched then the movie disappears from the shelf and i can find it only if i Browse all the movies. Is there a way to keep on the shelf the watched movies too ?

Thanks
Mattia
@tmbt , if you use the "Recently Added Movies" shelf, there is an option to show watched movies in that shelf.  You can find the option here:

That option will affect the Recently Added shelves for movies, tv shows, episodes and music videos, and will also affect the Recently Played shelf for tv shows.  

I understand that this might not be the solution for you, as you wish to have your whole movie library on the shelf, and the "Recently Added" shelves have a hard-coded limit of 100.  

If you are not using those shelves I mentioned, then as a skinner I do not have control of whether watched items are shown or not.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-17, 22:59)bsoriano Wrote: @Zekeman , I have added a new setting in Amber to always show the tv show poster (and not the season poster) for episodes.  I understand this is what you were looking for.  You can find the new setting here:

The changes are already on GitHub.  Please download, test, and let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano  Sorry for the delay! Thank you so much!!! This worked like a charm!!!!!
(2021-09-22, 22:44)bsoriano Wrote: There are some strings that still need translating to Finnish:

1. Slide Out Media Items While Trailer Playing
   - This is so that when the trailer is playing in media views, the media items slide out of the way so more of the trailer can be seen

2. Art Downloader: Select Artwork
3. Art Downloader: All Artwork
4. Show Artwork Downloader items in Context Menu

5. Movies with Tag
 - This is a new option in the Search window, you can search for movies that have a certain tag. You can also click on the tags in the video info dialog and Amber will ask you to select one of the tags and will search for movies that have that tag.
6. Select a Tag
7. With Tag

Alrighty, here would be those missing finnish strings;

1. Liu'uta mediakohteet näkyvistä trailerin toiston aikana
2. Art Downloader: Valitse kuvamateriaali
3. Art Downloader: Kaikki kuvamateriaali
4. Näytä Artwork Downloader kohteet sisältövalikossa
5. Elokuvat jotka sisältävät tagin
6. Valitse tagi
7. Tagilla

Noticed that I've been translated differently word 'context menu' then how it's been translated to kodi so this string would need update;

1. Show Artwork Beef items in context menu = Näytä Artwork Beef kohteet sisältövalikossa
(2021-09-28, 15:13)G0mez Wrote: Alrighty, here would be those missing finnish strings;

@G0mez , thank you! I have just added one more, since I am in the process of providing information that shows when the shelves are focused:

1.  Show Information for Shelves

Please provide that one as well.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-27, 22:50)Zekeman Wrote: @bsoriano  Sorry for the delay! Thank you so much!!! This worked like a charm!!!!!

@Zekeman , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-28, 16:18)bsoriano Wrote: @G0mez , thank you! I have just added one more, since I am in the process of providing information that shows when the shelves are focused:

1.  Show Information for Shelves

Please provide that one as well.  Thanks.

Okay this would be;

1. Näytä tiedot hyllyille
@bsoriano Hi Bart,

I know the new information for shelves is still a WIP, but is this only available when you use one Shelf?. I ask because when I have 2 shelves available, the option is no longer there. I'm not sure if these are early stages and the option will be available for top and bottom shelves. I believe reFred skin made it so that when you move to the top, the bottom shelf was filled with the information, and vice versa. Anyway, I shall wait for your finished work.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-09-28, 21:22)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano Hi Bart,

I know the new information for shelves is still a WIP, but is this only available when you use one Shelf?. I ask because when I have 2 shelves available, the option is no longer there. I'm not sure if these are early stages and the option will be available for top and bottom shelves. I believe reFred skin made it so that when you move to the top, the bottom shelf was filled with the information, and vice versa. Anyway, I shall wait for your finished work.

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock , it is still WIP, I loaded what I had done so far to GitHub so I do not risk losing any work.

The way that the info will work is that even if you have two shelves together, if you enable info for the shelves, only one shelf will show at a time, in the low position, with the info on top.  You will of course be able to move between shelves pressing Up as usual.  I have not added the shelf info code to shelves 2 through 6 yet.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-28, 21:45)bsoriano Wrote: The way that the info will work is that even if you have two shelves together, if you enable info for the shelves, only one shelf will show at a time, in the low position, with the info on top.  You will of course be able to move between shelves pressing Up as usual.  I have not added the shelf info code to shelves 2 through 6 yet.
Thank you for the explanation Bart. I am excited for the finished product.

Shedrock
I think I found a bug. When 'media views>marks and overlay>show rating overlay' option is enabled, ratings ain't showing correctly when browsing music albums on library

Forgot to mention this happends with big panel view and album covers been set to be shown small @bsoriano
Bart,

what is the latest version No. for Leia?

Bart,

i would like to remove the option of " show information popup " on the shelves, but  in the section of shelves i don't see that line anymore, the only thing i see is the popup delay time?
has the location of the lines changed?
I'm using the latest version of amber.

Thx
Henk
(2021-10-05, 13:28)Input1963 Wrote: Bart,

i would like to remove the option of " show information popup " on the shelves, but  in the section of shelves i don't see that line anymore, the only thing i see is the popup delay time?
has the location of the lines changed?
I'm using the latest version of amber.

Thx
Henk
@Input1963 , it appears that you are using the GitHub version of Amber, correct? If so, then there was an issue with showing the Information Popup option when you have enabled "Show Information for Shelves" for the menu item.  I just fixed this on GitHub, you should be able to see the option again. 

Once you disable the Show Information Popup option, if you still have the "Show information for shelves" option enabled for the menu item, you will not see the "Show Information Popup" option or the popup delay option for any of the shelves for that menu item.  The two options should be mutually exclusive.

Please let me know if the latest changes fix the issue for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-28, 21:48)G0mez Wrote: Forgot to mention this happends with big panel view and album covers been set to be shown small @bsoriano
@G0mez , thanks for that clarification.  It is indeed a bug, I will fix it soon.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
  • 239(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5