How to give exact parameter label for youtube search?
Hello

I am using movie/tv show trailer playing using youtube plugin as below (with my youtube API key)

xml:

<variable name="ContentVideoYoutube">
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Window.Property(videoyoutube),1)">plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]</value>
    </variable>

with this, I can find an almost matched movie video that has found from youtube but sometimes it does not matched exactly. So, I will give some additional label as like this

xml:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(Window.Property(videoyoutube),1)">plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]+trailer</value>
    </variable>

However, it does not find what I am want. It looks search query "or" condition not "and".
I am looking for "and" conditions for the query.
(2021-10-01, 10:26)kenmoon Wrote: Hello

I am using movie/tv show trailer playing using youtube plugin as below (with my youtube API key)

xml:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(Window.Property(videoyoutube),1)">plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]</value>
    </variable>

with this, I can find an almost matched movie video that has found from youtube but sometimes it does not matched exactly. So, I will give some additional label as like this

xml:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(Window.Property(videoyoutube),1)">plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]+trailer</value>
    </variable>

However, it does not find what I am want. It looks search query "or" condition not "and".

l use something like this.  Maybe it can help you, I'm not sure what your trouble is with search.<onfocus>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[Skin.String(kodion)]&quot;,return)</onfocus>
(2021-10-04, 06:02)senna99 Wrote:
(2021-10-01, 10:26)kenmoon Wrote: Hello

xml:

</variable>

xml:

</variable>

l use something like this.  Maybe it can help you, I'm not sure what your trouble is with search.<onfocus>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[Skin.String(kodion)]&quot;,return)</onfocus>

Thank you for your reply.
Can you explain more specifically?
In my case, I am using a search query with $INFO[ListItem.Label] in a container, but you are using q=$INFO[Skin.String(kodion).
I guess you will be set somewhere Skin.SetString(kodion), but I don't know how to make it with $INFO[ListItem.Label]. Can you give me a guide?

Thank you.
Did you try like this?
<onfocus>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&quot;,return)</onfocus>
(2021-10-11, 19:36)senna99 Wrote: Did you try like this?
<onfocus>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&quot;,return)</onfocus>

I already tried
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]
I need addtional query word, for example,
INFO[ListItem.Label]+trailer
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]+trailer
for example, batman, with this ($INFO[ListItem.Label]+trailer)
batman trailer(result what I want) or trailer superman (wrong) or trailer ironman(wrong)...

So, I am looking for how to give a query combination...it looks "+" does not work.
hm .
default query is
label+label

did you tried encode the '+'

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...t-encoding

https://www.eso.org/~ndelmott/url_encode.html

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]%2B$LOCALIZE[20410]

i for my self got no issues with yt addon

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=$INFO[Container.FolderName]$INFO[System.Language, $LOCALIZE[20410],]
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2021-10-12, 16:17)mardukL Wrote: hm .
default query is
label+label

did you tried encode the '+'

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...t-encoding

https://www.eso.org/~ndelmott/url_encode.html

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=$INFO[ListItem.Label]%2B$LOCALIZE[20410]

i for my self got no issues with yt addon

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=$INFO[Container.FolderName]$INFO[System.Language, $LOCALIZE[20410],]

Thank you. It is a BIG help to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to give exact parameter label for youtube search?0