• 12(current)
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?
Hi,

The plugin downloaded from Github does not work for kodi 19.

Is there a direct download link for the plugin?

Thank you.
(2021-06-27, 21:01)yougz Wrote: Hi,

The plugin downloaded from Github does not work for kodi 19.

Is there a direct download link for the plugin?

Thank you.
Tunein2017 ist also available at new repo kodinerds (for leia and matrix) - if not installed, take a look at the webinterface https://repo.kodinerds.net (choose Kodi 19 with Tab "Kodi Version").
/R
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
[font][font]Thank you so much[/font][/font]
Good afternoon.
I have a question, I have two TV box devices where the plugin.audio.tuneinradio plugin is installed, which works on Python 2, which is more correct for me on the operation of the application itself. alas, at the moment the developer has stopped working on the plugin.
Who knows how and with what you could use the plugin for Python 3.
Thank you

Mod edit - broken tags and unnecessarily large image removed.
Please don't put in unnecessary and overlarge images into your posts.

The addon will need to be updated to Python3 to be compatible with Matrix and future versions of Kodi.

If you look at the post a couple above yours, you can see an answer to your question for a group who have taken the addon and updated it for Matrix.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-08-16, 13:28)DarrenHill Wrote: Please don't put in unnecessary and overlarge images into your posts.

The addon will need to be updated to Python3 to be compatible with Matrix and future versions of Kodi.

If you look at the post a couple above yours, you can see an answer to your question for a group who have taken the addon and updated it for Matrix.
Thanks for the answer, but alas, you apparently inattentively read my message, which says about the add-on https://brianhornsby.com/kodi_addons/tuneinradio version of tuneinradio-3.0.0 I asked about this version, and not tunein 2017.
Your previous messages don't list any particular version or author for the addon.

But anyway, you'd have to contact the author then about that. There are details on how to do that on his web page (the one you linked to above).

The addon will need to be updated for Python 3 as noted before.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Simply look a few posts up or a few pages back - a Matrix version is available from a different developer (@rols1 here) on Kodinerds and/or GitHub. It also has a built in updater for those who don't want another repo just for this addon.

https://repo.kodinerds.net/

https://github.com/rols1/Kodi-Addon-Tune.../releases/
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-02-22, 10:04)rols1 Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 09:20)banesi Wrote: Is something else needed to make it work with Matrix version of Kodi, plugin stopped working after Kodi update?
the easiest way is to install the addon new from https://repo.kodinerds.net/ (choose Version 1.6.4+matrix (Matrix).
But you can also manually make the existing addon compatible:
change in file ../plugin.audio.tunein2017/addon.xm (lines 2 and 4):
  1. version="1.6.4" to version="1.6.4+matrix"
  2. addon="xbmc.python" version="2.25.0" to addon="xbmc.python" version="3.0.0"
and restart Kodi. The rest of the addon is identical - updates with Kodi or the addon-internal updater are possible as before. 
/R

Lost addon again, just disappeared and had to install it again with those lines modified
of course, now with 1.6.7+matrix edit
(2021-10-05, 12:54)banesi Wrote: Lost addon again, just disappeared and had to install it again with those lines modified
of course, now with 1.6.7+matrix edit

Sorry to hear that.This case seems to be happen very rarely. I can do nothing without a Debug-Log (activated in Addon-Settings "Startup Settings"). 
If this addon will be lost again at Kodi-restart, please upload the Logfile  kodi.old.log (not kodi.log).
/R
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
Tunein2017 radio addon broken. starts up immediately with Error
(2021-10-22, 00:30)kobyboy Wrote: Tunein2017 radio addon broken. starts up immediately with Error
same for me. I'm trying to figure out the reason..
/R
tunein has made some changes on it's website. I'm trying to biuld an update for Kodi-Addon-TuneIn2017 as soon  as possible. 
/R
(2021-10-22, 09:05)rols1 Wrote: tunein has made some changes on it's website. I'm trying to biuld an update for Kodi-Addon-TuneIn2017 as soon  as possible. 
/R

Thank you @rols1 Cool
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Keep up the good work my friend enjoy your addon and its my go to for live radio and local info thank you.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?3