• 34(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
Ah that’s great must have missed it ! I’ll have a play around with it tomorrow
Loving the skin - would you consider adding a slightly smaller landscape widget ? If not can you point me to the xml so I can play with the sizing of the original to I find one that looks best for me

Thanks
@mardukL 

Is it possible to remove the tags by default from banner viewtype?

Question regarding Video OSD, to access the OSD buttons I need to use two actions with the Apple remote, one press to display OSD and then long press to display the buttons.  Not sure if there is already a configuration setting to display the OSD buttons first by default, but if not would you consider making that an option?
(2021-10-08, 22:42)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Loving the skin - would you consider adding a slightly smaller landscape widget ? If not can you point me to the xml so I can play with the sizing of the original to I find one that looks best for me

Thanks

Had revisit Home Widget Layouts Anyway, so maybe.

Or did you refer To View Type Landscape Widgets ?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2021-10-11, 04:19)Kokonutcreme Wrote: @mardukL 

Is it possible to remove the tags by default from banner viewtype?

Question regarding Video OSD, to access the OSD buttons I need to use two actions with the Apple remote, one press to display OSD and then long press to display the buttons.  Not sure if there is already a configuration setting to display the OSD buttons first by default, but if not would you consider making that an option?
Hm...thought i didnt enabled possiblity of the banner Viewtype (view id 55) ...Hm...Take look later on, still wondered how you could use it... Huh As it is'nt Part of current available view ids in media windows

If you refer to Home Widgets -> Those are The Current Banner Layouts Based on Widget Settings
https://streamable.com/edub1u

For The OSD it seems  something is wrong with the remmote.
Means if any other than a Remote Nav Button (Play - Pause - Next|FF - Previous|REW) is pressed the osd dialog should open by default ( example : press menu or enter  key ).
so it looks more keymap than skin related.

I Wondered how 'Apple Remote' perform the suggested action in Other Skins.
When in Video OSD you'll able to select 'Playlist' or 'Library Episode' Items for Playback soon.
- https://streamable.com/vxv4ys
(2021-10-12, 12:39)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 22:42)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Loving the skin - would you consider adding a slightly smaller landscape widget ? If not can you point me to the xml so I can play with the sizing of the original to I find one that looks best for me

Thanks

Had revisit Home Widget Layouts Anyway, so maybe.

Or did you refer To View Type Landscape Widgets ?

I’m referring to landscape home widget if you could add another option for a smaller option (like emby sized or just a bit bigger) and keep the current one that would be fantastic
(2021-10-12, 13:16)mardukL Wrote: Hm...thought i didnt enabled possiblity of the banner Viewtype (view id 55) ...Hm...Take look later on, still wondered how you could use it... Huh As it is'nt Part of current available view ids in media windows

If you refer to Home Widgets -> Those are The Current Banner Layouts Based on Widget Settings
https://streamable.com/edub1u

For The OSD it seems  something is wrong with the remmote.
Means if any other than a Remote Nav Button (Play - Pause - Next|FF - Previous|REW) is pressed the osd dialog should open by default ( example : press menu or enter  key ).
so it looks more keymap than skin related.

I Wondered how 'Apple Remote' perform the suggested action in Other Skins.
Apologies I was referring to the widgets, I was playing around and selected Banner for one widget and the tag is displayed by default.

I'm using first generation Siri remote which only has play/pause button and volume control for video playback, navigation and ff/rw is done on touchpad.  Second generation remote has added a click wheel to replace the touch pad interface.

Pressing Play/Pause button pauses video playback.  Tap on left or right side of panel to skip back or forward, long press to seek scroll forward or back.  Press Menu button to exit playback and return to menu, acts as the back button when using KODI.

For KODI the remote actions are largely consistent, apart from Video OSD as they can vary from skin to skin.  Arctic Horizon, Arctic Reloaded, Embuary follows same behaviour, press Play once to pause and OSD buttons are displayed by default.  Titan Bingie Mod and SWAN press once to pause video, long press to display OSD buttons.
(2021-10-13, 06:07)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Apologies I was referring to the widgets, I was playing around and selected Banner for one widget and the tag is displayed by default.

Found a Bug where Tags is show in fixed banner layout, showing tags on focused item. Which is fixed ;-)
(2021-10-13, 06:07)Kokonutcreme Wrote: For KODI the remote actions are largely consistent, apart from Video OSD as they can vary from skin to skin.  Arctic Horizon, Arctic Reloaded, Embuary follows same behaviour, press Play once to pause and OSD buttons are displayed by default.  Titan Bingie Mod and SWAN press once to pause video, long press to display OSD buttons.

I'm using first generation Siri remote which only has play/pause button and volume control for video playback, navigation and ff/rw is done on touchpad. Second generation remote has added a click wheel to replace the touch pad interface.

Pressing Play/Pause button pauses video playback. Tap on left or right side of panel to skip back or forward, long press to seek scroll forward or back. Press Menu button to exit playback and return to menu, acts as the back button when using KODI.

Seems Keymap realted.

I did a quick look, at the default used file ( here )

May test before : with button '7', the key/button which brings up the contextmenu by default

With this key you should be able to open OSD if not Open, When OSD Open it closes OSD. (at least it should by default without any edits of files)

If that fail
You can eiter workaround with addon , if you dont have acces to filesystem and modify it by yourself (also i think its the easiest)
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor

Or
Create Custom Keymap override file using this

as a base and follow Instructions here
https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Location_of_keymaps
https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Defaults

Hope it helps...
(2021-10-13, 10:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-10-13, 06:07)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Apologies I was referring to the widgets, I was playing around and selected Banner for one widget and the tag is displayed by default.

Found a Bug where Tags is show in fixed banner layout, showing tags on focused item. Which is fixed ;-)
(2021-10-13, 06:07)Kokonutcreme Wrote: For KODI the remote actions are largely consistent, apart from Video OSD as they can vary from skin to skin.  Arctic Horizon, Arctic Reloaded, Embuary follows same behaviour, press Play once to pause and OSD buttons are displayed by default.  Titan Bingie Mod and SWAN press once to pause video, long press to display OSD buttons.

I'm using first generation Siri remote which only has play/pause button and volume control for video playback, navigation and ff/rw is done on touchpad. Second generation remote has added a click wheel to replace the touch pad interface.

Pressing Play/Pause button pauses video playback. Tap on left or right side of panel to skip back or forward, long press to seek scroll forward or back. Press Menu button to exit playback and return to menu, acts as the back button when using KODI.

Seems Keymap realted.

I did a quick look, at the default used file ( here )

May test before : with button '7', the key/button which brings up the contextmenu by default

With this key you should be able to open OSD if not Open, When OSD Open it closes OSD. (at least it should by default without any edits of files)

If that fail
You can eiter workaround with addon , if you dont have acces to filesystem and modify it by yourself (also i think its the easiest)
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor

Or
Create Custom Keymap override file using this

as a base and follow Instructions here
https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Location_of_keymaps
https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap#Defaults

Hope it helps...

Thanks so much for your detailed response, will give it a try and report back.
Skip Intro for Netflix Plugin and UpNext Support  coming soon...too..

watch gallery
(2021-10-16, 19:06)mardukL Wrote: Skip Intro for Netflix Plugin and UpNext Support  coming soon...too..

watch gallery

It's very nice to see you keep developing this great skin. it's getting more and more beautiful.
Question: Is it possible to show the name of the TV show in the Next Up widget? As you can see it's now only showing the name of the episode. In this case the name of the TV show is La Brea and you can't see that.

It would be nice to show the name of the TV show and the name of the episode behind it.

​​​​​​Image
(2021-10-17, 11:32)Aaiemron Wrote: Question: Is it possible to show the name of the TV show in the Next Up widget? As you can see it's now only showing the name of the episode. In this case the name of the TV show is La Brea and you can't see that.

It would be nice to show the name of the TV show and the name of the episode behind it.

​​​​​​Image

I will take a look, and indeed not intended (PS i also did'nt forget the thing for item tags ;-) )
Still watching ?

watch gallery
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3