XBOX Info
I was just wondering if there was any update on when xbox will get 19.2?
Yes, I just updated the announcement thread.

The submission into the App Store is done, but it's now in approval hell (as usual). It is taking a while due to the extended privs that Kodi needs, plus also of course because it's Microsoft who is doing the approval...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks darrenhill...I just seen update
(2021-10-15, 18:47)Joedyess3 Wrote: Thanks darrenhill...I just seen update

@DarrenHill have you received any new information?
@Joedyess3

The upload has been stuck in Submission for the last 10 days.
We are currently trying to reach out to MS to help push through with the submission.

Sorry, but the Stores can be quite finicky and demanding at times, especially with our large and complex code.
We have had no response yet, but we are persisting.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-19, 04:36)Karellen Wrote: @Joedyess3

The upload has been stuck in Submission for the last 10 days.
We are currently trying to reach out to MS to help push through with the submission.

Sorry, but the Stores can be quite finicky and demanding at times, especially with our large and complex code.
We have had no response yet, but we are persisting.

@Karellen thanks for update..I hope all the issues work out soon.
Basically when we know, you'll know. Either because it will become available for download, or we'll update here.

As noted above, it's basically out of our hands at the moment, aside from us prodding them occasionally to try and push things along.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info0