• 9(current)
Release Kodi Matrix UWP Xbox v19.1 Preview
No HDR support.
(2021-10-17, 15:52)Hitcher Wrote: No HDR support.

Just to clarify and tone down my hype are you saying 19.2 will not play movies in HDR on the Xbox?
It will play them and tone map them to SDR but that's it.
(2021-10-17, 18:13)Hitcher Wrote: It will play them and tone map them to SDR but that's it.

So NO hdr playback on series X?
(2021-10-17, 18:13)Hitcher Wrote: It will play them and tone map them to SDR but that's it.

Ah well that completely killed my hype I shall stick with the firestick. I suspect there will be a ton of people asking this question coming up.
Hdr works
Could do with it on samsung tizen! Heard there codes a hackers dream be fun to play with
(2021-10-17, 23:46)fazderby1986 Wrote: Hdr works

(2021-07-08, 11:25)jogal Wrote: It has been a long road plenty of difficulties to get everything to work well. HDR passthrough will be attempted later...
When will the update to Matrix be released in the Microsoft store?
Why do we bother posting announcementsHuh
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-19, 17:09)DarrenHill Wrote: Why do we bother posting announcementsHuh

To be fair, the last couple updates didn't update the announcement thread title, showing there was a new update. Although I see that today that's not the case, and it does indeed say the 19th. 

Wish Microsoft would get off their butts already though!
(2021-10-19, 17:09)DarrenHill Wrote: Why do we bother posting announcementsHuh

Lol. I assume ppl want daily updates.
Did the suggested alternative to extend resources work?
Yes.
(2021-10-22, 20:19)Hitcher Wrote: Yes.

That IS GREAT news! Thank you for the update, what’s up next now.. since it’s pre-approved by Microsoft and you guys tested it and it works. Is there a ETA? Once again thanks for all the work you guys do and supporting Xbox still, we really appreciate it Smile
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Matrix UWP Xbox v19.1 Preview0