• 84(current)
Release YouTube
(2021-10-25, 01:12)nycman Wrote: sorry, dont know how to remove it

Click the EDIT button below your post (and then Quick Edit or Full Edit - it doesn't matter) and delete everything except what you wrote.

And unless you specifically want to quote someone's post you can just use the 'Quick Reply' box at the bottom of each page to avoid this happening each time Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Alpha6 works without buffering issues on Raspberry3+ Kodi 19 Alpha, Mpeg-Dash off.
(2021-10-25, 01:36)DTR81 Wrote: Alpha6 works without buffering issues on Raspberry3+ Kodi 19 Alpha, Mpeg-Dash off.

Well, it should work with MPEG-DASH Enabled too Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Thanks for all your time that is put into this, it is great.

Sorry to ask such noob questions.
I am new to this add on.
I have logged in and downloaded the alpha6 (without matrix as I am still on Libreelec 9)
So, now it works great.
I have been told that I should be able to see 'my subscriptions' though.

Is there a basic/simple guide for how I am meant to login/sign in somewhere?

The video I watched got me this far with the APIs.

I am not sure what to do next.
I went to 'sign in' on the main yt add on screen and input the codes.
It said I had to do it twice, so I did.
It all seemed to look right on the screen (bearing in mind I don't know what it is meant to look like)
Still no 'my subscriptions' though.

Not sure if I am signed in or not.

I switched pi off and on again.
I go to google.com/device and have put in the codes that the add on tells me.
It tells me I need to do it twice but I still have no 'my subscriptions'.
It tells me on the website that it is connected correctly.
I have tried rebooting, but I don't know what it is meant to look like when correct.

what am I meant to do please?

Thank you.
Ah hah.
Found it.
Shame it wasn't on the end of the video.

I suspect I am telling people here how to suck eggs, but I shall put it on here in case it saves someone else some time.

On cloud platform page, go to APIs and Services>Oauth consent screen
Under 'Publishing status' it stated 'training'. Click on it and it goes to 'In production'.
Then, go back to YT add on and click sign in. Put the codes in the site, repeat by putting the next code into the process.
It ehn auto signs in for you and 'my subscriptions' appears.
Latest stable version has been released v6.8.18
Thank U, anxdpanic
(2021-10-25, 14:28)Grarea Wrote: Ah hah.
Found it.

I suspect I am telling people here how to suck eggs, but I shall put it on here in case it saves someone else some time.

Under 'Publishing status' it stated 'training'. Click on it and it goes to 'In production'.
Then, go back to YT add on and click sign in. Put the codes in the site, repeat by putting the next code into the process.
Hello. When entering the code for the second time, I receive the message that Google hasn't verified this app. Don't know how to handle this.
(2021-10-25, 18:52)SirRickie Wrote:
Found it.

Hello. When entering the code for the second time, I receive the message that Google hasn't verified this app. Don't know how to handle this.
I was getting similar until I switched it off 'training'. Have you done that?
I also rebooted it somewhere along the line, but can't remember where abouts.
(2021-10-25, 18:55)Grarea Wrote:
(2021-10-25, 18:52)SirRickie Wrote:
Found it.

Yes, I did. Publishing status is "In Production".
(2021-10-25, 18:59)SirRickie Wrote:
(2021-10-25, 18:55)Grarea Wrote:
(2021-10-25, 18:52)SirRickie Wrote: Hello. When entering the code for the second time, I receive the message that Google hasn't verified this app. Don't know how to handle this.
Yes, I did. Publishing status is "In Production".
Sorry, no, I can't help.
I only know what worked for me I am afraid.
I struggled round in that same loop until I discovered I still had my stabilizers on and then it just worked straight away.
If it hadn't worked, I was going to delete it and start again in case I had messed anything up while not realising that I had to take it out of training mode.
(2021-10-21, 19:22)ivanmara Wrote: with 6.8.18.alpha6+matrix YouTube working perfectly! no buffering ... thanx!

6.8.18.alpha6+matrix fixed my buffering issue on a Windows instance and a Linux instance of Kodi 
Thanks team. push it to the repo...
Version v6.8.18 (full release, no longer Alpha) is now available from both the Test Repo as well as the Official Kodi Repo.

Please note that you might need to 'Check for Updates' in Kodi for this latest version to show as available.

Please also note that if you installed previous Alpha versions from the Test Repo or Manually (via Install from Zip) you might need to install this full release manually from the Official Kodi Repo too, for future auto updates to work correctly.

(however I updated from the Test Repo, and thereafter v6.8.18 is also shown as installed/enabled in the Official Kodi Repo too).

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...ag/v6.8.18

v6.8.18 Latest
@github-actions github-actions released this 7 hours ago

[fix] Fix to_str |contrib: RNavega|
[fix] Fix playback buffering |contrib: RNavega|
[lang] translation updates from Weblate

A HUGE thanks to @anxdpanic, as well as @RNavega, and others who contributed to all these various fixes. THANK YOU!

Hope that helps Nod
Hi, thnx for the updates now stable,  videos playing well.   For some reason I am not using test rep anymore and only under kodi.   I know there are both the same,  but wanted to stay with the test repo .   In the test repo it doesnt show any add ons at all?  Should I re download it, if you have a link?
No, you don't need to download the Test Repo again, it's enough to leave it installed.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0