• 4(current)
v19 QUARTZ - Matrix
Hi @nonJon.  I am using "Panel".  Thanks.
(2021-10-04, 10:31)bfgane Wrote: Is it possible to add code so that instead of just "Movie set", I can get the description from the "sets" table, field "strOverview"?

Delete line 325 from Includes_Variables.xml.
(2021-10-17, 17:30)nonJon Wrote:
(2021-10-04, 10:31)bfgane Wrote: Is it possible to add code so that instead of just "Movie set", I can get the description from the "sets" table, field "strOverview"?

Delete line 325 from Includes_Variables.xml.
Thank you.  That worked like a charm!  

But just a thought ... wouldn't that be a good feature to have for all views?
bfgane Wrote:But just a thought ... wouldn't that be a good feature to have for all views?

It does work for all views that display plot info. Some version of this change will be included in a future update.
(2021-10-18, 15:50)nonJon Wrote:
bfgane Wrote:But just a thought ... wouldn't that be a good feature to have for all views?

It does work for all views that display plot info. Some version of this change will be included in a future update.
Big Grin thumbs up!
Thank you for keeping this amazing skin current for us! I wanted to ask if there is anyway possible to have the ability to display the music file media flags/tags onscreen, especially when music is playing. I have searched thru all of the settings, and couldn't find this ability.
For those of us with large music collections, this would be much appreciated.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
@christoofar can you post some screen shots, or otherwise point me to another skin that has this feature, so I can get a better idea of what you're asking for? thx
(2021-10-20, 11:38)nonJon Wrote: @christoofar can you post some screen shots, or otherwise point me to another skin that has this feature, so I can get a better idea of what you're asking for? thx

hmm...no easy way to add a pic, check out Amber skin, playing a music track showing both cover art and the audio flags for bitrate, channels,filetype, etc. Many thanks for looking into this!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Nonjon,
How can I set a single video add-on (as favourite) on the home menu? Huh
Is there marked as view on the file I have already seen?
chitridang Wrote:How can I set a single video add-on (as favourite) on the home menu? Huh
Settings>Skin>Homepage>Home menus customizer

Another option is to pin the add-on to a media shelf above the home menu using: Settings>Skin>Homepage>Home media shelf customizer>Custom media shortcuts
chitridang Wrote:Is there marked as view on the file I have already seen?
Settings>Skin>Icons>Show watched content icons
(2021-10-25, 10:31)nonJon Wrote:
chitridang Wrote:How can I set a single video add-on (as favourite) on the home menu? Huh
Settings>Skin>Homepage>Home menus customizer

Another option is to pin the add-on to a media shelf above the home menu using: Settings>Skin>Homepage>Home media shelf customizer>Custom media shortcuts
chitridang Wrote:Is there marked as view on the file I have already seen?
Settings>Skin>Icons>Show watched content icons
Thanks a lot Nonjon Smile
Nonjon,
When a video is playing, I can't move forward or backward with a mouse... Huh
(2021-10-26, 03:04)chitridang Wrote: When a video is playing, I can't move forward or backward with a mouse... Huh

Settings>System>Input>Enable mouse and touch screen support Wink
(2021-10-26, 15:24)nonJon Wrote:
(2021-10-26, 03:04)chitridang Wrote: When a video is playing, I can't move forward or backward with a mouse... Huh

Settings>System>Input>Enable mouse and touch screen support Wink
I have already selected this option. It doesn't work. I don't know why... With other Kodi skin, I can drag with a mouse Confused
@chitridang

Quartz has no built-in mouse support. What you get is what core kodi provides. So, yeah, dragging the seek bar won't work. That said, you can use the mouse scroll wheel to FWD/RWD thru a video. hth
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Matrix0