• 159(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hi..any chance we can get the OSD menu when pausing a video to be a bit bigger like the options in the original..find the current one a bit hard to see. The pause play stop skip buttons etc.. thanks heaps for keeping titan alive
(2021-11-04, 09:50)jezza1222 Wrote: Hi..any chance we can get the OSD menu when pausing a video to be a bit bigger like the options in the original..find the current one a bit hard to see. The pause play stop skip buttons etc.. thanks heaps for keeping titan alive

It always better to show a screenshot or image of what do you mean.
Also 'original' can be meant different between us, for example for me 'original' is the original krypton skin 3.7.x.
So add an image of the current OSD, and image of the 'original' OSD.
(2021-11-03, 15:03)burekas Wrote: @Fuchs2468 
So there are two issues:
1) Youtube Videos - It seems that the search is based on the "Title" instead of the "Original Title". So if your library titles is based on another language, which is not english, you get an error notification/empty results.
2) I think the "Trailer" button fallback should be Youtube Videos search (As it was I think in the old implementation). I guess TMDB doesn't have a trailer for each language.

I've tested something, it seems that there is a problem with, "script.embuary.helper , script.embuary.info" and "plugin.video.youtube" as regards the read and write direction of language.
For languages from left to right, it functions and on languages from right to left it does not work. 

Your language Hebrew  
Movie for testing with "plugin.video.themoviedb.helper"
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/537915-after

example: 

Code:
"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=אחרי ש..."  correct input ( $INFO[ListItem.Title] )  

Result is wrong

2021-11-04 21:11:54.378 T:6112     INFO <general>: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (6.8.18+matrix.1) on Matrix (Kodi-19.3) with Python 3.8.5
                                                       Path: /search/
                                                       Params: {'q': 'ש ירחא...'}

Code:
"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/search/?q=ש ירחא..."  Wrong input (mirrored text) 

Result ok

2021-11-04 21:40:13.536 T:16244    INFO <general>: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (6.8.18+matrix.1) on Matrix (Kodi-19.3) with Python 3.8.5
                                                       Path: /search/
                                                        Params: {'q': 'אחרי ש...'}
(2021-11-04, 14:04)burekas Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 09:50)jezza1222 Wrote: Hi..any chance we can get the OSD menu when pausing a video to be a bit bigger like the options in the original..find the current one a bit hard to see. The pause play stop skip buttons etc.. thanks heaps for keeping titan alive

Also 'original' can be meant different between us, for example for me 'original' is the original krypton skin 3.7.x.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly

I have added the old look vs the new look and the menu item selected in the  Titan..thanks heaps.  

https://imgur.com/a/omq8Gz7

ImageImageImage
@Fuchs2468 
Nice finding.
But you are talking on the "Trailer" button or the "Youtube Videos" button, or both?
(2021-11-05, 07:47)jezza1222 Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 14:04)burekas Wrote:

I have added the old look vs the new look and the menu item selected in the  Titan..thanks heaps.  

ImageImageImage
Yes, excatly as you, I like more the original layout style of the OSD.
As part of making the original look back to Matrix mod, this is one of my future tasks if I have time for that.
(Also there are some bugs with the current OSD layout)

Currently I'm working on huge update/change that will add an option to select and use the original Tags layout in addition to the current one.
(2021-09-06, 04:06)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Update "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix" Version 19.1.21

Changelog:

- https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3054787

- https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3054700

- https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3056565

- "script.embuary.info" added Replacement for "script.extendedinfo" (control via video info in Skin setting)
- Search for local trailers switch off if not used ("Title" trailer.mp4)
- Auto Search YouTube trailer shutdown, reduces the API requests on YouTube 

- "Artwork Beef" button usable again (test)

For more information asks me. 

Thanks for adapting this fantastic skin to Matrix.

I have tried this configuration but I can't get the trailer to play automatically. Is it possible in "home" or is there only the option in "video info"?
(2021-11-05, 15:19)burekas Wrote:
(2021-11-05, 07:47)jezza1222 Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 14:04)burekas Wrote: It always better to show a screenshot or image of what do you mean.

ImageImageImage
Yes, excatly as you, I like more the original layout style of the OSD.
As part of making the original look back to Matrix mod, this is one of my future tasks if I have time for that.
(Also there are some bugs with the current OSD layout)

Currently I'm working on huge update/change that will add an option to select and use the original Tags layout in addition to the current one.
Thanks so much, really appreciate your hard work Smile
Also want to mention my respect for continuing this great skin
(2021-08-21, 20:43)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-08-21, 02:04)linds Wrote:  

I have no Emby, I only have Jellyfin.
I could not find a mistake in the test with Jellyfin.
It's all displayed what it should.
You can also post a screenshot with the missing display.

Hi @Fuchs2468 ,

My apologies for the very slow reply- I've now turned on the email notifications for replies in this thread.

The "pics" Imgur link at the bottom shows:

Top:

Titan MOD running on Kodi 18 (LibreElec), which shows the resume % of the in progress items. Going to upgrade this to Kodi 19.3 shortly, not sure if it will lose the % indicators in the home screen widget though, will see.

Bottom:

Titan MOD running on Kodi 19 (Shield TV Pro 2019)- custom APK. 19.0 Build. I should try a newer 19.3 Build (I stuck to the 19.0 one for a while as that was the only one that worked with Dolby Vision at the time)

Pics

Thank you for your help.

Lindsay
(2021-11-13, 03:38)linds Wrote:
(2021-08-21, 02:04)linds Wrote:  

If you want to update from Kodi 18 to Kodi 19, and want to keep your data, then you should install on Kodi 18 "Trakt". 

- create free Trakt account 
- Install Trakt on kodi 18
- activate playback progress for movies and tv-shows in Trakt settings
- Run Trakt, your database will be saved on Trakt.

since you already have a kodi 19 version you can test now.
- install trakt on kodi 19
- Run Trakt once.

Now all info should be visible on kodi 19.
(2021-11-13, 05:52)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-11-13, 03:38)linds Wrote:

If you want to update from Kodi 18 to Kodi 19, and want to keep your data, then you should install on Kodi 18 "Trakt". 

- create free Trakt account 
- Install Trakt on kodi 18
- activate playback progress for movies and tv-shows in Trakt settings
- Run Trakt, your database will be saved on Trakt.

since you already have a kodi 19 version you can test now.
- install trakt on kodi 19
- Run Trakt once.

Now all info should be visible on kodi 19.

All good @Fuchs2468 - I used to run Trakt but the Emby back-end takes care of all that these days, which I also backup once a week.

Restoring the skin settings I find to be a little more tricky. I'm assuming backing up the Kodi 18 Titan MOD skin and restoring it to your Matrix version isn't advisable?
I would like to try this skin out so I have installed Kodi on a new machine. So I have Kodi 19.3 installed and nothing else. I have downloaded the zip file skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-master.zip and tried to install but it fails saying that a dependency on xmbc.gui version 5.14.0 could not be satisfied.

Not sure if my Kodi version is too new?
(2021-11-14, 13:28)sampercy Wrote: I would like to try this skin out so I have installed Kodi on a new machine. So I have Kodi 19.3 installed and nothing else. I have downloaded the zip file skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-master.zip and tried to install but it fails saying that a dependency on xmbc.gui version 5.14.0 could not be satisfied.

Not sure if my Kodi version is too new?

If you want to install Titan-Mod on kodi 19, you have to install the "Fuchs-Repo".

here is the link: repository.fuchs246
Thanks for that, it worked. Looks like an excellent skin. I've tried about a dozen now. Seems my old skin of choice - Andromeda - is no longer going to be viable.

Is there any sort of guide for setting it up? I am getting there but don't want to ask a bunch of noob questions on here. For example, it keeps asking me to install a YouTube add-on, which I'd rather not do. Or is it harmless? And there is an inaccessible power button at the bottom of the screen. I can't get to it with a remote control. Can I remove it?

Plus about a dozen more...
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15