• 70(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Yeah, switching to Estuary and typing it in worked just fine! Thanks, now all my current anime are up to date. Big Grin
(2021-07-10, 22:34)zmonkey Wrote:
(2021-07-10, 13:43)Sesshoumaru Wrote:
(2021-07-10, 00:06)zmonkey Wrote: Also, the second link comes up with a 404 error. Are you sure that link is correct?

There was an "xml" too much on the end of the file name. Sorry, fixed it. Works now.

I am planning to move to Matrix soon.
Is there a port of or another AniDb scapper running with Matrix and the new Scapper System (Phyton 3 based as far as I remember)?

Oh, gotcha. Thanks for fixing that. I'm still not sure why I can't save the changes I make to those fields. When I type in Anime-Lists to replace the Scudlee, it just won't save on either configuration screen... I'll try switching to the default skin to make the changes and see if that helps. It's odd, because I know the links work, so even if it verifies that before saving, it should have been fine. I'll also try copying and pasting it from this forum in full, just to see if I somehow missed some other change.
I did the changes directly in the XML config files, not via the UI.
And to actually be active I had to even resort to go to the folder and scrapper config, because there again is a UI dialog, where I did "reset to standard" and then it started working again.
I have tested the AniDB[Mod] version 2.5.0 now on Kodi 19.1 and it seems to work without issue --- just for the interessted parties.
I will do some more extensive testing before moving from Leia to Matrix though.
Hello everyone!

Meanwhile, I wanted to thank the author for continuing the work on the practically only good scraper for anime, thank you very much!

However, I would like to ask for information on an error that it gives me after updating kodi to version 19.1 To be safe I did a clean install and therefore I have to do a search from scratch for all souls. But a very strange thing happens to me: if I start the automatic search of the whole folder everything works correctly.

Obviously, however, some titles are wrong or not found and here is the problem.

If I go to do the manual search many times kodi crashes while searching for episodes (it does this with every title tried) or it returns an "aid Missing or Invalid" error.

Have you got any ideas on how I can solve the problem?

Thank you!
(2021-09-12, 12:19)collapritt Wrote: Hello everyone!

Meanwhile, I wanted to thank the author for continuing the work on the practically only good scraper for anime, thank you very much!

However, I would like to ask for information on an error that it gives me after updating kodi to version 19.1 To be safe I did a clean install and therefore I have to do a search from scratch for all souls. But a very strange thing happens to me: if I start the automatic search of the whole folder everything works correctly.

Obviously, however, some titles are wrong or not found and here is the problem.

If I go to do the manual search many times kodi crashes while searching for episodes (it does this with every title tried) or it returns an "aid Missing or Invalid" error.

Have you got any ideas on how I can solve the problem?

Thank you!

Sorry, I answer myself but maybe it can be useful to others.

I manually deleted the "anidb" addons, all of them, both in the addon folder and in the userdata folder and reinstalled from scratch. Now it seems to work for single titles as well, probably something went wrong during the first installation.

Greetings and all!
This may be isolated to the Xbox since Matrix is kinda hack-y right now, but does anyone else have a problem with the scraper giving a "cannot connect to remote host" error when the Github lists are enabled? It happens with both ScudLee's and the forked lists. Sometimes it'll get going, but then it gets to the D or E section of titles and just won't continue. It's almost like Github is limiting HTTP requests, but I really can't tell.
Kodi Matrix. The addon works but the options in the settings are unreadable.

Fixed by Scott967

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3050292

OK.  I have updated
metadata.common.anidb.net
metadata.movies.anidb.net.mod
metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod

Test versions are available at my github here:
https://github.com/scott967/scudlee-xbmc...es/tag/0.1

If you can test and are happy I will submit a PR to the author.

scott s.
(2021-11-06, 13:44)BAXON Wrote: Kodi Matrix. The addon works but the options in the settings are unreadable.

Fixed by Scott967

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3050292

OK.  I have updated
metadata.common.anidb.net
metadata.movies.anidb.net.mod
metadata.tvshows.anidb.net.mod

Test versions are available at my github here:
https://github.com/scott967/scudlee-xbmc...es/tag/0.1

If you can test and are happy I will submit a PR to the author.

scott s.

Thank you for this. I feel kinda dumb now, as it was the Google search that was failing. Good to know that I can see, heh.
Is there any way to get this to return with the translated names instead of the dub names?
I'm only getting poster art for new/airing anime, no background art. It works fine for older shows. Looking at the logs I get a bunch of open failed with code 404 from the tvdb api.  Anyone has any ideas?
Thanks!! Used xem in the meantime which worked for most of the time.
Unfortunately this one also doesn't seem to support all of them though.
The current demon slayer season
"Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku Hen"
Is not listed in the animetitles and won't be recognised :c
Hello, can someone explain to me how to use this scraper? 
I'm new to Kodi, I have a lot of anime downloaded and would like to add them to my library, but try as I might I simply can not.

I don't speak English very well, so that's why I'm asking please for an explanation as simple as possible for an ignorant fool like me.
I plan on moving from Plex to Kodi and wanted to ask a few quesitons about this scraper. As I mainly watch anime this scraper is essential.
Plex has the HTTP Anidb Metadata Agent that works 99% of the time. You use the main title as the folder name while the episodes only have to contain the episode number.
Specials and other episodes listed on the anidb entry start with S, O, T and P followed by the number. Eg: "One Piece S24 - Heart of Gold"
Can someone explain to me how this scraper divers from HAMA/ASS as I don't want to rename my whole library.
(2022-01-19, 16:20)Sc0r Wrote: Thanks!! Used xem in the meantime which worked for most of the time.
Unfortunately this one also doesn't seem to support all of them though.
The current demon slayer season
"Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku Hen"
Is not listed in the animetitles and won't be recognised :c

The "official" lists haven't been updated for a while. You can use these instead:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Anime-...e-list.xml
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Anime-...titles.xml

Taken from here: https://github.com/Anime-Lists/anime-lists
I have suffered the same thing that happened to him before, it was corrected at the time (in 2020), but now this is exactly what is happening to me... If I search for them in themoviedb they appear, but in Kodi it doesn't download them.

Any solution? Thanks (I use Kodi 19.4)

@Gerigon "Hey, due to a unfortunate event I lost all my userdata and had to rescrape my entire anime library. I downloaded the new kodi but now It seems that it's only downloading the poster but not the banner nor fanart. What can I do to solve this?"
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8