• 217(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
I installed 19.3 yesterday on 4k Firestick. Everything is working great. I installed Xonfluence 4.1.5 from the Xonfluence Repository 1.0.2. I cannot access my "Favourites" from the Floor Favorites button.

Any ideas?? Thanks!
See my below post here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3043027

If you are new to Xonfluence it's really worthwhile to go through all the settings pages, because there are a lot of customisable options in this skin.

(2021-06-13, 23:47)jmh2002 Wrote: Favourites is no longer a required dependency (ie: it's optional) for Xonfluence on Matrix so the script is not enabled automatically.

You need to go to: Skin Settings > Scripts > Supported Addons and Scripts > Enable Favourites Script

If the script is also not yet installed (ie: a fresh install) you will immediately get the pop up dialog to prompt you to install it.

Hope this helps Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Wow! Thanks J! That did it!
(2021-11-15, 00:40)jmh2002 Wrote: See my below post here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3043027

If you are new to Xonfluence it's really worthwhile to go through all the settings pages, because there are a lot of customisable options in this skin.
(2021-06-13, 23:47)jmh2002 Wrote: Favourites is no longer a required dependency (ie: it's optional) for Xonfluence on Matrix so the script is not enabled automatically.

You need to go to: Skin Settings > Scripts > Supported Addons and Scripts > Enable Favourites Script

If the script is also not yet installed (ie: a fresh install) you will immediately get the pop up dialog to prompt you to install it.

Hope this helps Nod
 I also noticed this. Not sure I understand why favorites script wouldnt be a dependency of Xonfluence. It is pretty necessary IMO, for one to use the favorites button, and also to be able to use any custom widgets/Shortcuts you need favorites script. Hmm.
Hi Bart, I think I’ve spotted a spelling mistake. I’m using PlexKodiConnect if that makes a difference but when the bar at the top comes up to say “syncing playlist” it actually say synching.

other than that the skin is fine and working really well 👍
@SJL6   -  i believe that error belongs to the addon/s and not related to the Xonfluence skin  
you could mention it to the dev/s of said addons  
add. - also it not necessarily a mistake - it just a different way of spelling it - sync or synch
Hey all. I just installed this on my Windows 10 PC. I got the box that said to restart Kodi  to change to the skin, clicked  ok, and nothing happened. I had to bring up Windows task manager and end the Kodi task to close it. Then when I relaunched Kodi all I got was the Xconfluence background image, no menus, nothing..... Has anyone else had this issue, and if so did you get it fixed?

EDIT: I uninstalled Kodi, reinstalled it, and reinstalled the skin. Had the same issue on the second install, but ended with task manager again, TWICE, and finally got the skin to fully load. Not sure what was going on.....
@Shipwreck   -  go here and download the skin from here - https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence  
im on win 10 and ive just did a fresh 19.3 kodi - and added the skin via the zipfile - works as it should  

p.s. - same thing happened to me - but it happened with an early version of the skin - Bart fix'd it soon after
(2021-11-19, 00:42)udangaribaldi Wrote: @Shipwreck   -  go here and download the skin from here - https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence  
im on win 10 and ive just did a fresh 19.3 kodi - and added the skin via the zipfile - works as it should  

p.s. - same thing happened to me - but it happened with an early version of the skin - Bart fix'd it soon after

Thanks @udangaribaldi  I did get it working, I used Bart's repo zip to install it. Is that not the official version?

I now have two new questions though... First, I saw your post with all the different widget type choices. Will that be added to the official skin?
Second Is there somewhere in the settings where we can assign the icons that show up in the widgets? Mine only has the generic images as shown in the screen shot I attached here:
@Shipwreck   First - im just an avid fan of the xonfluence skin and i love tinkering with it - those images are from my personal setup and will not be included in the skin (all my mods are pretty easy to replicate) - but dont let that deter or put you off, as Bart has a plan which he's implementing gradually into xonfluence  - the future looks bright Smile  
Second - that is a good idea, which, at the moment i dont think there is a straight forward method to do that - not yet anyways.  -  Ask Bart to see if it is something he intends implementing in the future. 
regarding the skin.zip or repo.zip  - i tend to use the skin.zip rather than adding repos - but that is just my preference.
Hello

im using xonfluence since kodi 18 without any issue
now i updated for kodi 19 and install the new xonfluence skin, when i activate the weather widget set, the small widget don't appear centered aligned at the home screen but more to the left side.
Any idea how to correct it?
thanks on advance
ImageImage
(2021-11-19, 10:11)udangaribaldi Wrote: @Shipwreck   First - im just an avid fan of the xonfluence skin and i love tinkering with it - those images are from my personal setup and will not be included in the skin (all my mods are pretty easy to replicate) - but dont let that deter or put you off, as Bart has a plan which he's implementing gradually into xonfluence  - the future looks bright Smile  
Second - that is a good idea, which, at the moment i dont think there is a straight forward method to do that - not yet anyways.  -  Ask Bart to see if it is something he intends implementing in the future. 
regarding the skin.zip or repo.zip  - i tend to use the skin.zip rather than adding repos - but that is just my preference.
Thanks a million @udangaribaldi . Which files did you tinker with for that? I'm assuming either Custom_2118_WidgetType.xml or Custom_2136_WidgetLayout.xml or both... Would you be willing to share the files you tinkered with?

@bsoriano as instructed by udang above, could you implement the ability to set custom images for the widget images? I have the Sports menu item using a widget pointed at my paid sports channels section and it does use the actual images from those, as seen in the image here. I'd like to be able to use these types of images for the rest of my widgets as well.
@Shipwreck   -  for the widgets layouts its Custom_2136_WidgetLayout.xml & IncludesHomeWidget.xml - plus strings.po  
if you need more pointers/hints&tips it be best to pm me.  

p.s. - udan not udang lol   

@sotokai  - the issue is known - Bart knows aswell  
p.s. - i just install'd the skin as a zipfile from here https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence  
that issue is resolved - the fix may not have been implemented into the repo version
(2021-11-16, 04:01)jdig4240 Wrote: I also noticed this. Not sure I understand why favorites script wouldnt be a dependency of Xonfluence. It is pretty necessary IMO, for one to use the favorites button, and also to be able to use any custom widgets/Shortcuts you need favorites script. Hmm.

@jdig4240 , I removed all addons that I could that were dependencies, looking to make Xonfluence as light as possible.  I will make sure that the button and the option for custom widgets do not show if the favourites script is not enabled.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-11-19, 03:52)Shipwreck Wrote: Second Is there somewhere in the settings where we can assign the icons that show up in the widgets? Mine only has the generic images as shown in the screen shot I attached here:

@Shipwreck, there is no setting today that allows you to change those icons.  I understand that you are using a custom or favorites widget, correct?

In the future, you will be able to configure a custom widget with sections from an addon (like you have for Trakt in your screenshot), and assign the icon for each item in the widget.  Please be patient, though, since I do not have a concrete ETA for this yet.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13