• 53(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-11-16, 17:09)nfm886 Wrote: Today in the evening will be new update.
Just added option to disable those bars in Classic layout.

Thank you very much for your effort. much prettier
(2021-10-03, 21:18)kokoplex Wrote: Could you add a feature to scroll down from widgets to widgets for any menus.
Actually we have to go back on left section to display widgets of each category

Did you already consider this idea from user @kokoplex who asked this a long time ago?
(2021-11-16, 20:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Did you already consider this idea from user @kokoplex who asked this a long time ago?

I though about it some time before. However it's not that easy to implement regarding to current implementation of skin shortcuts in Cosmic.
To be honest, I have no idea how to do it...
@"nfm886" ,
Is it possible to have an option for font zoom just in the wide list view, not affecting the font size in other skin menus?
Hi.
i´m a recent user of the Cosmic skin and i love it. Is very fast and beautiful.
I only have two problems with it:
-When i select a widget with a Top 250 imdb list, the movies dont show up on the home screen. Is like if i never setup the widget.
-On the home screen the trailers on the background flickers when playing. If i go fullscreen the trailer plays fine but in the home screen i alway get a flicking video.

All the Youtube API credential are set.

My system is a Raspberry Pi 4 running OSMC with kodi 19 and PlexKodiConnect. I tried Libreelec but i get an error in some movies with PKN and movies dont play (error 'ascii' codec can't encode character something...)  

The thing is, i set the exact same skin with identic settings on a windows PC (fresh Kodi 19 install) and everything is working perfect. No trailers problem, and Top 250 imdb showing up just fine...

Please help me Smile I really want to use this skin with all the functions working!!
Well about the first problem i think im getting somewhere.
If i disable drm prime decoder and video and harware accelaration the trailers play fine on the home screen. No flickering.

If i enable DRM prime and hadware acceleration and choose EGL in the Prime render mode instead of Direct mode the trailers also play fine. But when i play videos the experience is not good. So i need DRM prime in direct mode...

Any way to have DRP prime direct plus Hardware acceleration and trailers playing fine in home screen?
Thank you all
On the other hand i did some digging on your github to help you with my first issue with watch indicators not working corectly.
I found the commit that brought the problem
https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/co...cac97ea72b

In xml/Includes_View.xml
If i just delete this line
241. <visible>$PARAM[visible]</visible>
Indicators work correctly again
I hope i helped you.
Thanks again for great skin 😊

@slickw 
This didn't work for me. Watched status still does not show until poster is focused.
(2021-11-24, 07:18)Dragoninja Wrote: On the other hand i did some digging on your github to help you with my first issue with watch indicators not working corectly.
I found the commit that brought the problem
https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/co...cac97ea72b

In xml/Includes_View.xml
If i just delete this line
241. <visible>$PARAM[visible]</visible>
Indicators work correctly again
I hope i helped you.
Thanks again for great skin 😊

@slickw 
This didn't work for me. Watched status still does not show until poster is focused.

Only way its not working is if you have flix it enabled.othervise it should work.
Hey Heppen!
Been loving this skin and it is WAY faster than any other skin with the amount of fanart. I just had a quick question: with the images linked below, would it be possible to get a cleaner look? Are there any settings I can enable?

https://imgur.com/a/DC81Lpd

Also is there a way I can change the font systemwide to something I prefer! Thanks for all your work!
(2021-11-29, 00:19)hasharock Wrote: Been loving this skin and it is WAY faster than any other skin with the amount of fanart. I just had a quick question: with the images linked below, would it be possible to get a cleaner look? Are there any settings I can enable?
For now, not.
(2021-11-29, 00:19)hasharock Wrote: Also is there a way I can change the font systemwide to something I prefer! Thanks for all your work!
You can tweak fonts in settings > interface and there is some options to set different font.
If you want to change it deeper, you can override fonts in fonts directory in Cosmic.
Hi nfm886,

I really like Cosmic, however, I have one question, is it possible to set the submenus vertically, if so, how exactly?

Example: https://gifyu.com/image/S2UuO
Hello thanks for this wonderful skin, I really like it.
but one thing drives me crazy!
Trailer in the window - it works but the trailer continues to run when I switch to the next cover in the widget. i have to stop it manually.
I tested one of your first versions and it worked. Unfortunately, the trailer only works with my local database and the Netfilx add-on,
my favorite film add-on does not work.
Titan Bingie also works with Movie Addons.
a way to fix that the trailer stops when I go to the next entry in the widget ?
best thanks in advance
(2021-12-03, 19:07)Danylo Wrote: a way to fix that the trailer stops when I go to the next entry in the widget ?

Oh well. It's a known issue but I did not have time to fix it.
In next few weeks I will show something new^^ Also this issue will be fixed.
hello,

i m new on kodi and i saw the cosmc skin. How can i download the end result. i just downloaded the skin but its very different than your video,

someone please help me?
You must setup it from scratch. You can follow this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SstQgu8I9E&t=1s
However latest version of Coscmic includes some changes which make it different from what you can see on video.
Just please go to skin settings and set everything for your liking.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0