• 49(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2021-12-10, 10:58)Sobrado Wrote: OK, let's hope then that some day the plugin gets an update, otherwise, everything is great Smile

Provided you can login.
(2021-11-11, 19:12)markeymark Wrote: Since upgrading to matrix, anytime i try to login with my amazon account, i get the errors below

Anyone help please?

ERROR <general>: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/
ERROR <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/) failed

@Wagg you probably have the same problem?

Have you noticed that there is a different repository for Matrix:

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/relea...Repository
Hey Sandman,
hey folks,

thanks for the Plugin - very cool!
For a couple of weeks, I cannot start videos from Amazon VOD. I get a EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException). I guess this not a amazon VOD specific problem because I get the same error when starting the plugin "yoin". See the Log file for details:

https://paste.kodi.tv/huculapuxe.kodi

Can anybody help me with that?

thx!
I've just come back to Kodi after a pretty sizable absence, and after the update process I'm struggling a bit both with logging in (points to: avod-login.log/avod-login-si.log/avod-login-mfa.log) and with creating that/those specific logs. I feel like an imbecile, but while I can easily turn on general logging, turning on the addon logging is escaping me.

Hoping you can help point me in the right direction.

Happy holidays!
Hello

I have just acitivated the trial period and I'm during tests of this addon. I have found, that some of the sesaons are missing, let's take for example series for kids "Dino Dana" - season 2 and 301 & 302 are working, but the first one is completaly empty. I have checked via browser on win 10 and the 1st season is available.
I'm testing on CoreELEC 10 with Kodi Matrix and on my laptop with win 10 (Kodi Matrix)
Could someone check if the same problem exists on their version 
BR Jakub
(2021-09-19, 17:53)Bedwyr Wrote:
(2021-09-19, 13:49)3000 Wrote:
(2021-09-18, 07:23)Bedwyr Wrote: I'm having issues installing the add-on from the repo at step 3. Kodi throws an error that says "failed to install add-on from zip file" "the dependency on xbmc.python 2.25 could not be satisfied". I'm not sure I understand why Kodi is calling this installation from zip file. The version is 0.9.4+matrix.1.
What version of Kodi are you using?
That's the thing. I'm running 19.1 Matrix and thought I'd chosen the repository that would give me the Matrix version. Shouldn't Python 2.x not even be a thing here? That's why I'm confused.

I have had this issue also for some time. I am on Matrix 19.3 and using the matrix repo. I just re-examined this and it seems a PyAutoGUI (I think) was maybe somehow messed up -- I went to the dependency and it updated correctly when I did it directly. THEN AWS VOD installed to the latest version for Matrix -- 0.9.4.matrix.1. Doesn't make much sense but ...
(2021-12-24, 10:37)Adiventure Wrote: I've just come back to Kodi after a pretty sizable absence, and after the update process I'm struggling a bit both with logging in (points to: avod-login.log/avod-login-si.log/avod-login-mfa.log) and with creating that/those specific logs. I feel like an imbecile, but while I can easily turn on general logging, turning on the addon logging is escaping me.

Hoping you can help point me in the right direction.

Happy holidays!
Addon settings -> Miscellaneous -> Enable extended logging.
(2022-01-05, 03:56)twiseva Wrote:
(2021-09-19, 17:53)Bedwyr Wrote:
(2021-09-19, 13:49)3000 Wrote: What version of Kodi are you using?
That's the thing. I'm running 19.1 Matrix and thought I'd chosen the repository that would give me the Matrix version. Shouldn't Python 2.x not even be a thing here? That's why I'm confused.

I have had this issue also for some time. I am on Matrix 19.3 and using the matrix repo. I just re-examined this and it seems a PyAutoGUI (I think) was maybe somehow messed up -- I went to the dependency and it updated correctly when I did it directly. THEN AWS VOD installed to the latest version for Matrix -- 0.9.4.matrix.1. Doesn't make much sense but ...
So final update -- did the same thing on another Kodi (same setup) and got it to update. My steps were: 

1) Goto dependencies of the Spotify plugin.
2) Install the PyAutoGUI dependency manually.
3) Go back and upgrade Spotify

Worked for me. Not sure root cause but this has worked on two instances of Kodi now. I have two more I'll try later to verify some more.
(2021-12-11, 08:28)Wagg Wrote: Provided you can login.
I had lots of issues logging in as well, finally got it running by doing as described here. Let me know if it helped you as well.
Hello! Is there a problem with Amazon VOD these days? Since yesterday, every time I start a playback, it stops frequently and a "loading" message appears. This lasts 10 seconds and continues; after a minute, it happens again.

It had never happened to me before. I use kodi on a raspberry 3b + with libreelect.

Thanks! This addon is great!
When I try to install, it says PyAutoGUI is not compatible with this version of Kodi. I'm using the ARMV7 Android version of Kodi 19.3.
(2022-01-07, 06:04)vivek_suraiya Wrote: When I try to install, it says PyAutoGUI is not compatible with this version of Kodi. I'm using the ARMV7 Android version of Kodi 19.3.
Maybe try this.
Setup a new RPi4 with Libreelec 10.0.1, Matrix19.3, AVOD 0.9.4. I'm getting a login error, link to avod-login-si.log is below, any help is appreciated.

avod-login-si.log
From which repository can I install PyAutoGUI manually?
I just wiped my entire Kodi setup and started fresh with Matrix - I previously had the addon working with Leia. Upon installing and logging in, it gives me an "Unknown Error" 

I have uploaded my logs here: https://paste.kodi.tv/adagagagoj

I appreciate any help!
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2