Low list - Large plot text cut off
Hi Bart,

I noticed that in Low List mode the last visible row of text is cut off if there is a large plot:

Notice the "try to escape..." line is cut off. In other views cut-off text is not shown and the large text starts scrolling after a while to make the bottom part visible.

Is it possible to do the same in Low List mode as well? Using Amber on Matrix.

Thanks as always for your time and support on Amber,
RyFeR
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2022-01-10, 20:49)RyFeR Wrote: Notice the "try to escape..." line is cut off. In other views cut-off text is not shown and the large text starts scrolling after a while to make the bottom part visible.

Is it possible to do the same in Low List mode as well? Using Amber on Matrix.

@RyFeR , thank you for reporting this.  I just fixed this on GitHub.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Hi Bart,

Fast as always... tested the latest one from GitHub, the cut-off line is now indeed gone and (when the option "Auto scroll plot" is turned on) the plot scrolls up when there is more text to be shown.

Case closed, thx!
RyFeR

(2022-01-10, 23:25)RyFeR Wrote: Fast as always... tested the latest one from GitHub, the cut-off line is now indeed gone but the plot is not scrolling when there is more text (in my example the text stops at "Sara does all she can".

@RyFeR , are you sure that you have the "Enable Auto Scrolling for Plot & Review" setting in the Media Views section of the Amber Settings set to Yes? With that setting enabled, the plot scrolls automatically for me in Low List.  It should not scroll if that setting is not enabled.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Hi Bart,

Yep, remembered that option after my reply (and edited my post to reflect the correct process Blush ).

Thanks again for the fast fix and btw congrats on your new status of "Team Kodi Member"!
RyFeR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Low list - Large plot text cut off0