• 41(current)
Release TIDAL music (former WiMP)
Anyone wants them, contact me. (I sent to Steve as well)
(2022-01-21, 17:27)CanBert Wrote: Those keys work only for MQA accounts.Β  I found key for flac lossless....took a bit of effort

Sorry Cambert

I sent you the wrong keys. Stupid me. I had 4 sets on 1 document and copied and pasted the wrong ones. THe ones that you sent me by email are the one that I was supposed to send to you. Big Grin
(2022-01-21, 12:23)unacceptable Wrote:
(2022-01-19, 21:52)Steve100 Wrote: Working Key Set Found
Found a working key set that allows both Master and Hi-Fi at the same time whic doesn;t require any MPEG-DASH. At least for the time being anyway. If anyone wants the key set PM me.
can you pm me the working set please?

Hi unacceptable

Unfortunately, you will need to add your email address to your Kodi Forum profile before I can send you any PM.
Sorry guys, just curious - did anyone discovered a new source or is your problem all about which one of the four keys provided in apiKey.py is the right one for your particular device / application?
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM690S / KODI 'Nexus'
(2022-01-21, 18:14)C.O.D. Wrote: Sorry guys, just curious - did anyone discovered a new source or is your problem all about which one of the four keys provided in apiKey.py is the right one for your particular device / application?

No new source. Just the keys from apiKey.py which are maked as valid/invalid now anyway. No point in using anything but the TV key now as this does both MQA and non-MQA content in one session. Lets hope this lasts for at least some time.
Ah ok, can't check MQA here since I'm on HiFi.
However, the TV key was the only one that was added recently...
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM690S / KODI 'Nexus'
(2022-01-21, 19:16)C.O.D. Wrote: Ah ok, can't check MQA here since I'm on HiFi.
However, the TV key was the only one that was added recently...

I have a TIDAL Plus Subscription and have sucsessfully tested for MQA content without issue.

Yes, I have been keeping a close eye on it as I suspected that yaronzz would add keys to his project which essentially would have otherwise rendered his whole project unusable, except for the MQA content.
@Steve100Β 
Why you don't put the link or the keys here so anyone can see it, it's against the rules?
Hi all,

I have used Tidal2 before and I can manage to login in with client secret and everything. However I have met with DRM error when I played some music (most actually) using tidal2. I have a premium account which allow me to play MQA format (I chose the same under option). And I can play the file using Tidal desktop and tidal web without any issue and I am using Windows 11. I also have CDM and Widevine installed. I also tested under slyguy and it works and I believe KODI19 is also using its own inputstream and I have both of them installed. I would appreciate if someone can advise me on this issue and if it is new issue? I recalled when I used to play through Tidal2 and it was never a problem with DRM protected and playback.

Thanks,
(2022-01-22, 15:54)chefboyct Wrote: Hi all,

I have used Tidal2 before and I can manage to login in with client secret and everything. However I have met with DRM error when I played some music (most actually) using tidal2. I have a premium account which allow me to play MQA format (I chose the same under option). And I can play the file using Tidal desktop and tidal web without any issue and I am using Windows 11. I also have CDM and Widevine installed. I also tested under slyguy and it works and I believe KODI19 is also using its own inputstream and I have both of them installed. I would appreciate if someone can advise me on this issue and if it is new issue? I recalled when I used to play through Tidal2 and it was never a problem with DRM protected and playback.

Thanks,
Are you using the new key set? TIDAL has disabled two of the most commonly used keys on Monday 17th just gone. Please see most recent posts on Page 40 and 41 on this thread for more information. It concerns a new MPEG-DASH implementation by TIDAL and that you now need a legacy key set that does not require this. Eventually, we will need MPEG-DASH implemented into the TIDAL2 Addon and Arneson is already working on this.
I have problem witch using tidal too. Maybe the project tidal-dl will help. This is working again since yesterday. https://GitHub.com/yaronzz/Tidal-Media-Downloader
I'm interested of working TIDAL2 too 😁
I just joined this forum after a google search led me to it when I was trying to understand the DRM errors I was getting. I looked around for a few minutes but couldn't figure out how to PM (maybe I am just dumb LOL). I would be very grateful if any of you could PM me or email me a working set of keys at srikantmarakani_at_gmail_dot_com. I have a tidal hifi plus subscription and am currently using it with bubbleupnp after this issue but I like the tidal2 interface and it being integrated with kodi much more.
Yes I would love some brother I have the hiring plus subscription I have keys but keep getting drm protected error πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’―
The new Keys have now been deactivated... already. I'm not sure what TIDAL's problem is here. All I want to do is use my subscription.

@arnesonΒ 
Have you tied applting for a key set for your app yourself?
Ya that didn't last long did it...looking for new ones...
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TIDAL music (former WiMP)8