Release Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx
Thank you for the great work! The best skin I have is dual boot and I have to switch from Coreelec to android and vice versa . Could you add an item to the shutdown menu - " Reboot from aMMc/NAND " is very grateful to you !
Thumbs Up 
(2021-08-15, 09:02)nessus Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 19:05)seanbolandRED Wrote: Quick question: I don't understand dB's so is there a way to display the volume as actual numbers or a percentage?
No but... why this is important?... i mean the type of numbers in that dialog. I might remove the numbers completely from there in the next updates. 

(2021-08-10, 06:27)Groguuu Wrote: I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but really enjoy your skin and wondering if I can request to add categories on top of the PVR Guide? Most 19 skins have this so hoping this can be added.

Thank you
The groups of channels are accessible from the options menu... and they will stay there. I am not putting another list to a already cluttered and hard to navigate section.

Cheers
Nessus
(2022-01-23, 15:18)seanbolandRED Wrote: How do I get the plot of a movie or an episode to display on the video OSD of the "Now Playing" screen?
There is button in OSD with a "i" info icon which will show you the plot, cast etc. Also if you use the "Default" OSD layout, you can press the DOWN key.

(2022-01-28, 15:57)serg 333 Wrote: Thank you for the great work! The best skin I have is dual boot and I have to switch from Coreelec to android and vice versa . Could you add an item to the shutdown menu - " Reboot from aMMc/NAND " is very grateful to you !

Ofcourse you understand that i cannot add a button just for you but you can get your hands dirty and do it your self.
This is the file that you must edit. Just copy one of the existing buttons and change the button "id" the <onclick> & <label> tags and remove any <visible> tags.

Cheers
Nessus
serg 333 dateline=

Ofcourse you understand that i cannot add a button just for you but you can get your hands dirty and do it your self.
[url=https://github.com/Nessus85100/skin.bello.8/blob/master/720p/DialogButtonMenu.xml' Wrote:
This is the file[/url] that you must edit. Just copy one of the existing buttons and change the button "id" the <onclick> & <label> tags and remove any <visible> tags.

Cheers
Nessus

Thank you , would it be correct to take the id of the " mute " button as an example and assign it to " reboot from NAND " in the <onclick> section ?
(2022-02-03, 09:13)serg 333 Wrote: Thank you , would it be correct to take the id of the " mute " button as an example and assign it to " reboot from NAND " in the <onclick> section ?

Add this to the grouplist of icons...
xml:
<control type="button" id="17">
  <description>File Manager button</description>
  <include>TopLeftMenusButton</include>
  <onclick>YOUR CLICK ACTION</onclick>
  <label>Reboot from NAND</label>
</control>

You only need to add your action on the <onclick> tag.

Cheers
Nessus
Why , when you click on reboot , you have to turn off the box manually from the socket and after that it starts in android
Code:
<control type="button" id="11">
<description>Reboot button</description>
<include>TopLeftMenusButton</include>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(1114)</onclick>
<visible>[System.Platform.Android | System.Platform.Linux | System.Platform.Linux.RaspberryPi] + System.CanReboot</visible>
<label>$LOCALIZE[13013]</label>
</control>
Thanks everything works ! Also on ssh , the reboot command , began to issue a reboot to android
(2022-02-02, 15:21)nessus Wrote:
(2022-01-23, 15:18)seanbolandRED Wrote: How do I get the plot of a movie or an episode to display on the video OSD of the "Now Playing" screen?
There is button in OSD with a "i" info icon which will show you the plot, cast etc. Also if you use the "Default" OSD layout, you can press the DOWN key.

(2022-01-28, 15:57)serg 333 Wrote: Thank you for the great work! The best skin I have is dual boot and I have to switch from Coreelec to android and vice versa . Could you add an item to the shutdown menu - " Reboot from aMMc/NAND " is very grateful to you !

This is the file that you must edit. Just copy one of the existing buttons and change the button "id" the <onclick> & <label> tags and remove any <visible> tags.

Cheers
Nessus

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
Thank you so much for this Bello8 skin. Very clean layout! I am setting it up in Kodi 19 Matrix. Added a menu with a widget pointing to video addon - most popular shows. Widget displays just fine but when I click on a thumbnail/show it opens in tmdb and only displays info. Doesnt display option to "Play" anywhere. This happens when I add any type of video addon as a widget. It auto defaults to tmdb show info even if I point it to the addon. It opens up/displays just fine when I add the same as a submenu though. Been trying to figure this out all day. Screenshot below: 

Sorry for the dumb question but when in Films or TV Shows the only views I can select are Thumbnails or List.The others do not seem to be available to me.
@Voxster, I'm having the same issue. Did you find a solution?
(2022-04-08, 01:58)baggyeyes Wrote: @Voxster, I'm having the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Not yet.
(2022-04-08, 14:17)hostile17 Wrote:
(2022-04-08, 01:58)baggyeyes Wrote: @Voxster, I'm having the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Not yet.
@baggyeyes @Voxster 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3100230
(2022-04-07, 09:56)hostile17 Wrote: Sorry for the dumb question but when in Films or TV Shows the only views I can select are Thumbnails or List.The others do not seem to be available to me.
@hostile17 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363795
Hello,

Thanks for this wonderful skin that I came across today. Very lightweight and the design is great as well. I was wondering if there is a way to toggle the submenus to always show? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx0