No information found! - ADD to gallery
Hello,

I'm trying to add a new Matrix to my Movie gallery. 
I use a screeper from themoviedb.org
The movie exist: themoviedb.org/movie/624860-the-matrix-resurrections
Mivie I have in folder: Matrix Resurrections (2021)
File is named: The Matrix Resurrections 2021 1080p.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.Atmos.H.264-DeDo.mkv

KODI keeps writing to me: NO INFORMATION FOUND! The Matrix Resurrection (2021)

Other movies are going to add me. Where can there be a mistake? At themoviedb.org or at my KODI?
Thanks
(2022-01-29, 22:45)JaroslavH Wrote: KODI keeps writing to me: NO INFORMATION FOUND! The Matrix Resurrection (2021)
Please provide a Debug Log that captures you scraping that movie. We should be able to then see what the problem is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello Karellen,

Thank you for answer. I've been redesigning the entire library and I have a huge Debug log. I don't want to put him here in its entirety.
But I guess I figured out what the problem might be.

This warning is in the log:
Find movie with title 'The Matrix Resurrections (2021)' from year '0'

I found other similarly problematic entries, where I'm looking for a slightly different name than the directory or the file itself. 
From this I assume that the problem will probably be in the metadata of the video file.

So my question is, how can I edit metadata for video files?
I tried a few tools, but so far without success. I need to edit mkv files.
Thank you
(2022-01-30, 16:53)JaroslavH Wrote: So my question is, how can I edit metadata for video files?
Use a tag editor like mp3tag, but honestly I would not do that. If you say the problem is tags, then check item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No information found! - ADD to gallery0